Things in Warframe which need to disappear

TioMegaManX

1 hour ago, Jarriaga said:

- Fleeting Expertise

- Streamline

- Zenurik's Energizing Dash

- Arcane Energize

- Squad energy restores in any size

The game would be a lot more tactical with mod selection and you'd see less instances of room clearing nukes spammed left and right if energy was a lot more restricted.

I like the idea of warframe with a stricter energy economy, but it would completely suck the fun out of some of these frames. 

On a side note: room nuking definitely isn't everything, so it'd be messing up a lot of other aspects of the game too.

21 hours ago, bibmobello said:

This game is too violent.

It encourages me to commit a massive act of deletetion

Also delete standing cap on open word syndicates

Especially if they content lock missions

Solaris United lookin at you

23 hours ago, Jarriaga said:

- Fleeting Expertise

- Streamline

- Arcane Energize

The game would be a lot more tactical with mod selection and you'd see less instances of room clearing nukes spammed left and right if energy was a lot more restricted.

Less ability spam = more fun? Vanilla Destiny 2 says otherwise. And it's gunplay was way better than Warframes to boot.

While nukes may be an issue, making ALL abilities less accessible isn't a winning idea. If nukes are a problem? You nerf the nukes, not the energy that fuels everything else too.

• Like 4

On 2019-08-09 at 4:47 PM, Jarriaga said:

- Fleeting Expertise

- Streamline

- Arcane Energize

honestly, if this shuts people who complain about nukes up. i would gladly have this. cause i rarely use any of these and i don't have energy issues.

On 2019-08-09 at 6:11 PM, (XB1)D00M INCARNATE said:

I like the idea of warframe with a stricter energy economy, but it would completely suck the fun out of some of these frames. 

On a side note: room nuking definitely isn't everything, so it'd be messing up a lot of other aspects of the game too.

I think if you removed this stuff but gave everyone a passive energy regen, it would be fine.  Right now clearing maps while running and headbutting your 4 key is not fine.  

• Like 3

Pet stasis. It is nothing more then a button sink. 

The Zenurik dash bug that messes everything up when transferring back into frame is my personal pet peeve of the worst bug in Warframe right now. I wish that would vanish forever. 

Edited by bananacat89
  • Like 1

On 2019-08-09 at 6:47 PM, Jarriaga said:

- Fleeting Expertise

- Streamline

- Arcane Energize

And Trinity would have a purpose again. To be fair though, Energizing Dash is the main problem.

On 2019-08-10 at 2:47 AM, Jarriaga said:

- Fleeting Expertise

- Streamline

- Arcane Energize

The game would also be a lot less fun if you limit the energy regeneration and efficiency. 

• Like 1

Baro, bandaids, imbalance, DE's lazyness to fix the imbalance, the unreasonable powercreeping of ez abilities and weapons, Baro, the sniper scope nerfs (why even use snipers if you want a powercreeped semi-auto/can't deal with the zoom levels in the first place just to take away the niche of a weapon class?), Corrosive Projection(so the meta players can stop whining about it not being used by every player on every frame), Ordis transmissions (i rather want Ergo telling me during missions i have an excellent taste and awesome trading skills), the spawnrate downscales in solo, and Baro.

On 2019-08-10 at 3:00 AM, Leyvonne said:

"You have been playing for over an hour". Yeah, no... I've taken multiple breaks, I just don't quit the game every time I walk away from my PC for 10 minutes.

IIRC certain countries require MMOs to have such reminders.