Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Things in Warframe which need to disappear

VanFanel1980mx

5 minutes ago, TheKurtiStryke said:

"things that need to disappear"

definitely my depression, but i know it's impossible.

That would be one way to solve the issue where those Anit Archwing weapons target Titanias Razorwing except because Razorwing isn't Archwing instead of knocking her out of it they just strait up BOSHY her. Because arbitrarily getting oneshot in openworld content because of a powerset is super fun, the kind of fun that every frame should experience. 

1 minute ago, Oreades said:

That would be one way to solve the issue where those Anit Archwing weapons target Titanias Razorwing except because Razorwing isn't Archwing instead of knocking her out of it they just strait up BOSHY her. Because arbitrarily getting oneshot in openworld content because of a powerset is super fun, the kind of fun that every frame should experience. 

what is fun? i only know depression and anxiety

• Like 1

- Fleeting Expertise

- Streamline

- Zenurik's Energizing Dash

- Arcane Energize

- Squad energy restores in any size

The game would be a lot more tactical with mod selection and you'd see less instances of room clearing nukes spammed left and right if energy was a lot more restricted.

• Like 3

So a joke about Loki (who literally needs to disappear to survive) gets deleted, but the other off topic piece about depression doesn't? Gotcha.

Things that need to disappear from Warframe (On Topic):

Not really much as if anything that would disappear at this stage would get get an outrage from sections of the community. What, in MY OPINION, needs to disappear? That Hema research cost. But even then, if that went away, it would just anger the crowd that already has done the mutagen sample grind under the argument of "We did it, so you can too!"

P.S. If this thread starts to get a little bit full of complaining about stuff, might just wanna move it to the Feedback section.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, (XB1)Furious Kaiser said:

But even then, if that went away, it would just anger the crowd that already has done the mutagen sample grind under the argument of "We did it, so you can too!"

Actually from what I gather from a lot of Hema threads is most veterans posting there wouldn't mind the price reduction, is a case of a vocal minority demanding others to grind the full cost out of spite.

13 minutes ago, Jarriaga said:

- Fleeting Expertise

- Streamline

- Arcane Energize

The game would be a lot more tactical with mod selection and you'd see less instances of room clearing nukes spammed left and right if energy was a lot more restricted.

You still way to restore energy that isn't bound to RNG (and making Parasite Eximi guaranteed drop energy orbs on death, but that's a separate issue) or the meta just shifts back to Trin + Nekros

Edited by TARINunit9

Lemme see....

Doing Extractors for 10 runs and  getting a Pressure Point followed by 2500 credits....I think that stuff dropped from the mobs trying to destroy the Extractors x 10.

Sign in rewards that give Fieldron Samples and Detonite parts after hitting Evergreen or a few 1000 days rewards.

Spawn kill after capturing the Capture target. Should be something to do after I get em to the Lotus. Send in a Recover Squad or something. Extermination levels are swarming but this one dies out?

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, TARINunit9 said:

You still way to restore energy that isn't bound to RNG (and making Parasite Eximi guaranteed drop energy orbs on death, but that's a separate issue) or the meta just shifts back to Trin + Nekros

Seriously.  The amount of energy drought I see on a regular basis means that the things he wants gone are regularly the ONLY way to get energy.  It would hurt everyone severely just because of a few nukers.

Just now, (PS4)Lollybomb said:

Seriously.  The amount of energy drought I see on a regular basis means that the things he wants gone are regularly the ONLY way to get energy.  It would hurt everyone severely just because of a few nukers.

Also DE no longer wants people to use abilities so they have been implementing more anti-ability measures over time.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Jarriaga said:

- Fleeting Expertise

- Streamline

- Arcane Energize

Those mods and arcanes are useful to all not just nukers.

Just focus on getting the nukers

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, VanFanel1980mx said:

Actually from what I gather from a lot of Hema threads is most veterans posting there wouldn't mind the price reduction, is a case of a vocal minority demanding others to grind the full cost out of spite.

Then that vocal minority must be pretty loud, close to DE in some form or fashion, or both if it hasn't been reduced by now. There has been plenty of feedback on the issue since the Hema's inception.

FYI: My clan has it researched, and I was there through the process as a primary contributor. I just see how it could discourage small and new clans when they reach that point.

Just now, (XB1)Furious Kaiser said:

Then that vocal minority must be pretty loud, close to DE in some form or fashion, or both if it hasn't been reduced by now. There has been plenty of feedback on the issue since the Hema's inception.

FYI: My clan has it researched, and I was there through the process as a primary contributor. I just see how it could discourage small and new clans when they reach that point.

The answer is more simple than that, they even have said it, the Hema has been a number one seller on the market, even in the current Hema thread at least 3 people have admitted they bought it, some more are just telling other people to just trade for plat and buy it too.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, VanFanel1980mx said:

The answer is more simple than that, they even have said it, the Hema has been a number one seller on the market, even in the current Hema thread at least 3 people have admitted they bought it, some more are just telling other people to just trade for plat and buy it too.

Hmm, fair point there. The money speaks. While I am not against them, as a business, making decisions that benefit their bottom line, they do have to be careful about how many times they do pull that kinda tactic, as it would alienate players, aka customers.

So on that note, does that research resource requirement NEED to be removed (and replaced with a lower one)? No. Would it be nice for the little people. Yes.

So I retract my original statement then.

Just now, (XB1)Furious Kaiser said:

Hmm, fair point there. The money speaks. While I am not against them, as a business, making decisions that benefit their bottom line, they do have to be careful about how many times they do pull that kinda tactic, as it would alienate players, aka customers.

So on that note, does that research resource requirement NEED to be removed (and replaced with a lower one)? No. Would it be nice for the little people. Yes.

So I retract my original statement then.

I proposed something in the middle, a new item that would be a "decomposer" which would turn stuff like fieldrons, injectors and masses into their base components, it could be used for other things sure but the idea would be to allow players to use those spare masses from invasions.