Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Maybe is time to update the game?

Videatur

1 hour ago, kuciol said:

Here I repost my questions that nobody had an answer to so far and until then you will be nothing but haters.

Sigh. And then you say people like me have a messiah complex.

You legitimately have issues kuciol.

13 minutes ago, Ephemiel said:

Sigh. And then you say people like me have a messiah complex.

You legitimately have issues kuciol.

Because you really do. You try to save the game that doesnt need saving only because it took direction that you dont like. You cant answer even simple questions like those i posted but you still feel like you know better. The only answer i got so far from you was something that wasnt true, be it because you didnt know any better or simply lied (not judging). I really did check every bit of info i got from people here and it turned out to be bs overshadowed by nostalgia. Ive even went so far to read god damn patch notes, whole 3 forum pages of topic to check if what you said was true, i did check other games patch schedule ffs and all i got for response was "you are wrong". Answer my questions without stupid speeches or just leave it to someone who cares beyond his ego.

Edited by kuciol
  • Like 1

I have 1150 hours, don't know if I qualify as a vet. I was very bored of the game and stopped playing for a few months.  

Today I decided to try playing and couldn't last an hour. 

I think that contrary to popular belief, the gameplay of Warframe sucks! What I mean by this is that the game is absolutely unengaging. I can turn my brain off and just listen a podcast or watch something on my other screen. Gameplay needs some drama to it. All amazing co-op games create cool stories through gameplay scenarios - L4D2, Monster Hunter, Dark Souls etc. Warframe has none of that - you go in, you press 2 buttons, everything dies, you get a small reward and repeat. It's like a job. It's like Cookie clicker.

I managed to put my finger on two reasons why the game is so unengaging.

1. The missions are horribly designed and very uncreative. It is a "co-op" game but most game modes require very little to none cooperation. Survival - stay in a room and kill things quickly. Defense - stay in a room and kill things quickly but also don't let the thing die. Mobile defense - same but go to 3 rooms. Everything else - sprint through the level, reach the spot, do the random thing and sprint to extraction. I'm hoping that this will change with Railjack 

2. Enemies are horrible as well. I believe that the enemies roster needs a redesign. Yes, I understand that Warframe is a power fantasy but there needs to be some limit to that. Otherwise you are turning your players into One Punch Man. And Seitama was bored of being too powerful. Make enemies more fun to fight, remove hitscan weapons and add more projectiles for us to dodge, give enemies unique abilities to counter us.

I agree, the core gameplay loop needs to be updated. No amount of open worlds or gimmicky unfinished content can compensate for that.   

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Awazx said:

I suspect that Steve does not like your idea that we leave to play other games.

ekhmm but he said that himself? I dont remember exact words but it was something in line warframe being like wife that you always come back to. 

1 hour ago, Hyro1 said:

Been watching this for a while, surprised that no one has yet to actually answer this mans questions, and whats the point of calling him a troll when he brings up valid points, like the player charts, you can just look at them and see he's right, from player averages per months to peak players per month, heck if you even look further you can see that both exploded when POE dropped

Because A: they accuse everyone who disagrees with them as having a messiah complex and attributing arguments they never made to them and insulting them for it - y'know toxic troll stuff.

B: they've admitted multiple times now their main justification is 'I want this and my opinion is more important', whereas speaking for myself, my justification for wanting more balance in the combat system is because upsetting said combat system causes a bunch of problems down the road due to the fact most of the game involves it - most relevantly, that it makes new content less interesting and subsequently not last as long, because adding new weapons, Warframes or places to use them in is made at least partially irrelevant when a player has the ability to entirely remove large chunks of the combat system through the sheer amount of power we have. How irrelevant does vary based on a variety of factors, but at the end of the day, unrestricted power will eventually corrode the efficacy of the game. People are becoming more and more disgruntled with things like grind, content droughts and lack of long-term goals and unrestricted power, whilst only one factor, is a common factor in many of the issues.

C : most of the questions are hyperbolic or loaded, and often makes the assumption that making balanced content and making hard content are the same thing. Which they aren't.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, kuciol said:

ekhmm but he said that himself? I dont remember exact words but it was something in line warframe being like wife that you always come back to. 

Yeah and the way to do that obviously is giving floofs as a reward which is a nice direction according to you.Listen kuciol none is gonna answer your questions not because they can't but because whatever they'll present to you, you twist everything to your liking or you end up with the "i don't care what you want, that's what i want", so what's the point?

9 minutes ago, DeathDweller said:

Yeah and the way to do that obviously is giving floofs as a reward which is a nice direction according to you.Listen kuciol none is gonna answer your questions not because they can't but because whatever they'll present to you, you twist everything to your liking or you end up with the "i don't care what you want, that's what i want", so what's the point?

Nobody even tried to answer them so far. All i got was what you want and what you expect the game to become and how your are not understood. Thats the main issue and reason why im still here. Im telling you that the direction of small additions to the game + 1 big content chunk is fine and i like it, you take a break and let it pile up and you have content for another 3-4 months. Thats also what Steve meant when saying that. I like this casual direction so i will defend it, i asked you to defend your point of view but you just refuse to do it, you keep repeating over and over that the game has taken wrong path, nothing else. I know what you want, now convince me that it will also be good for game and me and show me how to solve those issues i mentioned. "Im bored DE please fix" solves nothing.

Edited by kuciol
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, kuciol said:

Nobody even tried to answer them so far. All i got was what you want and what you expect the game to become and how your are not understood. Thats the main issue and reason why im still here. Im telling you that the direction of small additions to the game + 1 big content chunk is fine and i like it, you take a break and let it pile up and you have content for another 3-4 months. Thats also what Steve meant when saying that. I like this casual direction so i will defend it, i asked you to defend your point of view but you just refuse to do it, you keep repeating over and over that the game has taken wrong path, nothing else. I know what you want, now convince me that it will also be good for game and me and show me how to solve those issues i mentioned. "Im bored DE please fix" solves nothing.

Why are you even continuing this conversation. They've already decided that everyone else agrees with them. No amount of responses from you is going to convince them otherwise. As for forcing co-op in this game. I play co-op in this game all the time both with my clan as well as pubs. The reason I do that is if even if I get teams who have no idea what they're doing I can carry them through, it'll just take longer. If they start going in a direction that forces co-op and makes it a compulsary part of the the game I'd just move on to something else.

Furthermore I really enjoy the core gameplay loop. The only thing in warframe that I'm currently not a big fan of is nightwave, other than that there are very few things I'd change.

1 minute ago, kuciol said:

I took the break Steve wants me to.For 9 months i didn't touch WF.When i returned do you know how much time it took me to catch up?1 and a half week.Now i got everything but 3 weapons that i can't access and 14 crafted gear that i'm just too bored to be bothered leveling them up since i won't use them and they won't get me to mr 28 anytime soon.So how's that worth coming back?I ask you.

Just now, orangescythe1990 said:

Why are you even continuing this conversation. They've already decided that everyone else agrees with them. No amount of responses from you is going to convince them otherwise. As for forcing co-op in this game. I play co-op in this game all the time both with my clan as well as pubs. The reason I do that is if even if I get teams who have no idea what they're doing I can carry them through, it'll just take longer. If they start going in a direction that forces co-op and makes it a compulsary part of the the game I'd just move on to something else.

Furthermore I really enjoy the core gameplay loop. The only thing in warframe that I'm currently not a big fan of is nightwave, other than that there are very few things I'd change.

Because i kinda decided its now or never if i can get the answers i want, im kinda tired of the same topic every week with the same 10-15 people circle jerking how the game used to be diffferent and must be brought back in line. I like the game too, its has some issues but the bigger one is people with unrealistic expectations. There could be a lot of improvements made but i dont want core gameplay to be changed because some people feel like it needs to be "more engaging". 

3 minutes ago, DeathDweller said:

I took the break Steve wants me to.For 9 months i didn't touch WF.When i returned do you know how much time it took me to catch up?1 and a half week.Now i got everything but 3 weapons that i can't access and 14 crafted gear that i'm just too bored to be bothered leveling them up since i won't use them and they won't get me to mr 28 anytime soon.So how's that worth coming back?I ask you.

I took 14-15 months and already said how much i had to catch up to in another topic: 5 primes and 5 new frames , 20+ weapons, gas city rework, whole fortuna, arbitrations, Rapalolyst, disruption, fkn fetch that we were asking for god knows how long and many other tweeks and buffs. This is all new content you like it or not. Content just takes a lot more time to develop then you would like to admit. The problem is you already have everything else and you take new things at face value. The thing that you want just doesnt exist and im still waiting to be proven wrong.

3 minutes ago, kuciol said:

I took 14-15 months and already said how much i had to catch up to in another topic: 5 primes and 5 new frames , 20+ weapons, gas city rework, whole fortuna, arbitrations, Rapalolyst, disruption, fkn fetch that we were asking for god knows how long and many other tweeks and buffs. This is all new content you like it or not. Content just takes a lot more time to develop then you would like to admit. The problem is you already have everything else and you take new things at face value. The thing that you want just doesnt exist and im still waiting to be proven wrong.

So from the 2 years your account is registered, the 15 months you were away.Judging from your ingame profile you haven't touched most of that so called "new content" along with half of the rest of the game and while you claim you like all that content and direction of WF, here you are on the forums which by, your quote "is the place that whiners come to complain about everything" bashing people that indeed have played said content.Man you are a hypocrite.

• Like 1

Just now, DeathDweller said:

So from the 2 years your account is registered, the 15 months you were away.Judging from your ingame profile you haven't touched most of that so called "new content" along with half of the rest of the game and while you claim you like all that content and direction of WF, here you are on the forums which by, your quote "is the place that whiners come to complain about everything" bashing people that indeed have played said content.Man you are a hypocrite.

But i did touch it, only 2 frames to make left are Garuda and Baruuk, weapons maybe later, i did farm Exploiter for chunky mamma frame. I did try most if not all of it but im casual player, it will take time until i complete everything. Hell im half done with focus so far. Thats what im saying, i like the casual approach because im casual player myself, i have 300 days on the clock on login reward. I didnt no life the new content like you did, i played it. Im currently mr21 so its clear im not done with the game. Again instead of answering the damn questions you resort to personal attacks. I never lied, even once, i openly admitted that i didnt complete a single raid, i openly admitted that i like the game as it is and dont want elitist bs in it, i openly admitted that i have purely selfish reasons why i want it this way and you come only with those damn speeches and personal attacks. Stop with your stupid attitude "i know better and we need to save the game".

12 minutes ago, kuciol said:

But i did touch it, only 2 frames to make left are Garuda and Baruuk, weapons maybe later, i did farm Exploiter for chunky mamma frame. I did try most if not all of it but im casual player, it will take time until i complete everything. Hell im half done with focus so far. Thats what im saying, i like the casual approach because im casual player myself, i have 300 days on the clock on login reward. I didnt no life the new content like you did, i played it. Im currently mr21 so its clear im not done with the game. Again instead of answering the damn questions you resort to personal attacks. I never lied, even once, i openly admitted that i didnt complete a single raid, i openly admitted that i like the game as it is and dont want elitist bs in it, i openly admitted that i have purely selfish reasons why i want it this way and you come only with those damn speeches and personal attacks. Stop with your stupid attitude "i know better and we need to save the game".

You like the game because you don't play it.Of course there is content to spare if you never touch it.My question is why you are here?Why you are in a thread that addresses a problem that you can't even grasp?Is it countewhining or something?I told you before people aren't gonna answer your questions because of the way you act.Last thread we met, i along with others explained you the TCG term you keep mentioning all over the place.Your answer?Then you play the game wrong.No matter what everyone's gonna tell you, in the end you just don't care about what others think.Want to see answers to your questions?Go search the feedback.That's my last response to you.

Edited by DeathDweller
  • Like 1

Just now, DeathDweller said:

You like the game because you don't play it.Of course there is content to spare if you never touch it.My question is why you are here?Why you are in a thread that addresses a problem that you can't even grasp?Is it countewhining or something?I told you before people aren't gonna answer your questions because of the way you act.Last thread we met i along with others explained you the TCG term you keep mentioning all over the place.Your answer?Then you play the game wrong.No matter what everyone's gonna tell you, in the end you just don't care about what others think.Want to see answers to your questions?Go search the feedbackThat's my last response to you.

Of course i do play it, casually. You want to change what it is so im here waiting for answers why. You simply ignore what the game truly is and try to change it into something you think it should be thats why i told you that you play the game wrong, even dev told you how they imagine you should play the game but you know better. You just look for excuses because you know you dont have answers and you have the same selfish reasons as i do to change the game. You are right, i dont care what others think thats why i gave you list of questions that do not revolve around what you want but around problems with what you want. 

39 minutes ago, DeathDweller said:

Everything he says to someone else is what he is, he's just heavily reflecting once people proved him wrong.

1 hour ago, kuciol said:

Because i kinda decided its now or never if i can get the answers i want

Let me tell you a secret since this sentence you wrote confirms you must be pretty young and it explains why nothing sticks to you.

The answers you WANT mean exactly nothing. You cannot look at something and say "i disagree/i want the answer to be something else" and have it happen. If someone answers what you ask, then it doesn't matter what answer YOU wanted, you had your question answered. I suggest you actually do get some help because thinking that anyone that disagrees with you must have a messiah complex is not healthy for you and i suggest you stop twisting what is being told to you solely to fix what YOU want, the world does not revolve around YOU.

I'm done with this and i'm done with you. feel free to continue arguing and saying people have a complex, but eventually it's time to grow up and start thinking clearly.

Edited by Ephemiel

14 minutes ago, Ephemiel said:

Let me tell you a secret since this sentence you wrote confirms you must be pretty young and it explains why nothing sticks to you.

The answers you WANT mean exactly nothing. You cannot look at something and say "i disagree/i want the answer to be something else" and have it happen. If someone answers what you ask, then it doesn't matter what answer YOU wanted, you had your question answered. I suggest you actually do get some help because thinking that anyone that disagrees with you must have a messiah complex is not healthy for you and i suggest you stop twisting what is being told to you solely to fix what YOU want, the world does not revolve around YOU.

And point proven, you dont know the answers, its easier to scream all the time "DE fix" instead right? I dont care that you disagree, i care that you want to change a game into something it isnt. You deem everyone who doesnt agree with you a troll or white knight. I asked simple questions revolving around problems with what you want. You didnt even bother to try. Thats why im telling you that you have messiah complex not because you disagree. I was very open on what i want and why i want it this way, you just put vague statements and throw insults. Nothing more. You are the ones that think world should revolve around you and that everyone agrees with you while i said multiple times that i present my point of view and mine alone. The point of those questions wasnt the answers alone but to present your hopeless attitude. You just spit nonsens what they game needs, what must be changed, what added but when you are asked how to solve actual problems with what you want you keep crying how not understood you are and how stupid i am to even question your magnificence because you know better. I asked simple things and all i got is further proof that vets leaving this game would be the best thing that ever happened to it.

Edited by kuciol
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, kuciol said:

And point proven, you dont know the answers, its easier to scream all the time "DE fix" instead right? I dont care that you disagree, i care that you want to change a game into something it isnt. You deem everyone who doesnt agree with you a troll or white knight. I asked simple questions revolving around problems with what you want. You didnt even bother to try. Thats why im telling you that you have messiah complex not because you disagree. I was very open on what i want and why i want it this way, you just put vague statements and throw insults. Nothing more. You are the ones that think world should revolve around you and that everyone agrees with you while i said multiple times that i present my point of view and mine alone. The point of those questions wasnt the answers alone but to present your hopeless attitude. You just spit nonsens what they game needs, what must be changed, what added but when you are asked how to solve actual problems with what you want you keep crying how not understood you are and how stupid i am to even question your magnificence because you know better. I asked simple things and all i got is further proof that vets leaving this game would be the best thing that ever happened to it.

Sigh, complete lost cause.

I agree that the game needs to be changed. It's not like I hate it or anything, I just feel like DE is prioritizing wrong things. The best example of that are the past 2 months.

I always thought (and still do) that the summer is THE time of the year to get the most players, since there are summer breaks all across the world with people having a ton of free time. DE began it nicely with Tennocon, showing all the amazing stuff, starting the 2nd season of nightwave, etc.

But the problem came right after. Tennocon was just a bunch of reveals, but no actual update was dropped, so people started to speculate the dates. Then we got the gas city rework, which as cool as it may be, only provided 1-2 days of actual content and that was it. Then, a looong time later, we got the dog days event. Fun for the first couple tries, until you realize how much of a grind it actually was, and the rewards were pretty lackluster, especially considering their price.

And then silence came. Nothing got released after that and the soonest thing we will get is Gauss, another 1-2 days of content which will be released at the very end of August, right when most countries either finish or already have finished their summer break.

To summarize, we got 1 stream, 1 rather small content drop and 1 lackluster event in the most crucial time of year. That doesn't seem too great, does it?

3 hours ago, kuciol said:

Go read old trial removal topic. Most complains revolved around needing a team not key. The removal itself was consequence of players not wanting to play it and DE's lack of motivation to constantly fix something that nobody played. DE said it fair and square they are no longer willing to bother with them because "nobody" wanted to play them anyway. Keys are just excuse for those that cant deal with that explanation. Forced teamplay always is problematic.

its DE fault for raids being broke on each hotfix they just failed to keep it stable & simply took the ez way to cut them off coz "nobody" played them hey the game is a better place now

coop is what the game lack, not every mission has to be a ext,cap,md,def,surv sab... i mean raids are supposed to be forced team play 

10 minutes ago, DemoniesGaming said:

Then we got the gas city rework, which as cool as it may be, only provided 1-2 days of actual content and that was it.

Tileset reworks providing short content are not the issue. If I might suggest, just go to the Wiki, go to Update 11 and read what each update added up to Update 12 and the dates each dropped.

Now go to Update 25 and do the same.

18 minutes ago, kuciol said:

The irony in this paragraph is astounding.

Many people in this thread have actually given their real concerns with the game with countless suggestions and constructive feedback as to what DE can fix or improve upon something in the game. Thus why this thread hasn’t been locked since it’s mostly constructive feedback rather than complaining. 

Aside from that though, instead of shooting down everyone’s suggestions/feedback with various reasons such as “I don’t like it and disagree, so it shouldn’t be added” is not only a bad mentality to have since it isn’t in anyway constructive, but also not beneficial to the conversation as well.

• Like 2