Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Celestial Syandana reward from conclave shouldn't make you play even more conclave.

SosseBargeld585

The Celestia Syandana is one of the conclave rewards you can earn from Teshin at the rank of Typhoon, the highest rank possible.

As stated in the Wiki entry of this Syandana:
"Doing daily mission will ignite 1 fire on both sides and all will disappear after 1 day. Completing the weekly conclave challenges causes it to glow at full strength until the weekly challenges change but 1 upper glowing fire will turn off after 1 day."

This is the worst way you could reward a player for playing Conclave. Why make the player play even more Conclave?

The syandana looks amazing, but without the effect it's just dissapointing. Can you just please make the fire effect of this Syandana permanent. People have been complaining about this little issue for a while.

I don't think it's too much too ask for.

Edited by SosseBargeld585
Bad title, hope it's better :)

This Syandana effect is literally one of the only In-Game rewards for the Conclave Community to incentivize them to Keep Playing Conclave more.
Trust me, I understand where you're coming from, and I'd also fully back you on it....But I also understand why DE keeps it the way it is.

• Like 3

Agreed. I remeber back when i was just a wide-eyed Tenno, and basically fell in love with the syandana at first sight. After weeks of grinding and tears. After conquering all those Meta-builds and cheese, I got it. Only to find it doesn't light up unless you complete the daily challanges...
Why!?

Now I do consider myself fairly okay at conclave, but this is just torture. Not only is it painful to go back to the conclave matches, you probably won't be able to even complete some of the dailies as they are locked inside the 4v4, lunaro and cephalon missions - which mind you, nobody plays.

It's a damn shame as that syandana is one of the most beautiful ones in the game. I know it's supposed to show dedication and "skill", but still, nobody in their right mind wants to play Conclave.

Edited by Northern_Psycho

Lol so first people want the items to be made easier to get then they don't even want to put in the work to keep the syandana lit. This community. I will admit I have made a post on this before but since then I have honestly changed my position I think there should be more FFA challenges allowing you to light it up completely daily. I can live with it not staying lit due to the fact it works well unlit with some frames and it gets people to come back to conclave if they truly want it lit.

Edited by S.Dust
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, Lazarow said:

Its been said many time now. I do hope they finally come to their sences and be reasonable about it, conclave is hell in warframe they should not force us to go there just for those nice lights.

No one forces you to even buy the syandana 

25 minutes ago, Northern_Psycho said:

Only to find it doesn't light up unless you complete the daily challanges

It does say the requirement on the syandana so you were warned.

25 minutes ago, Northern_Psycho said:

nobody in their right mind wants to play Conclave.

No one is making you play.

Edited by S.Dust
  • Like 4

56 minutes ago, SosseBargeld585 said:

Why make the player play even more Conclave?

I hope that nobody is forcing you to play video games. That does not sound like fun!

52 minutes ago, Lazarow said:

Its been said many time now. I do hope they finally come to their sences and be reasonable about it, conclave is hell in warframe they should not force us to go there just for those nice lights.

Please replace "Conclave is hell" with "I think conclave is hell." Please understand there is a kind and welcoming community of conclavers who you do not speak for. Also, who is forcing you to play video games? Is it the same person forcing the OP? Should we call the authorities?

31 minutes ago, Northern_Psycho said:

I know it's supposed to show dedication and "skill", but still, nobody in their right mind wants to play Conclave.

Thanks for calling the entire conclave community "not in their right mind." You understand that we are human and have feelings, right?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, --Q--ualityContent said:

Honestly I really like the way the Syandana handles Conclave motivation, I feel like maybe making the lights more persistent would be a good solutions, as in, you lose one light a day so you still need to be somewhat active.

And at the end of the day it's just one Syandana of the many you can choose.

dude I like that change more than my add more challenges change that way if you get it fully lit once just doing one challenge a day is enough to keep it lit. That would actually be really cool now if only we could get DE's attention lol.

2 hours ago, SosseBargeld585 said:

probably less than 1% of Warframe's playerbase enjoy conclave and there are still people who don't want this syandana lit permanently

Let's start with the fact that it's been stated before that they won't let this happen due to the fact it's mean to get people to come back to the mode.

Secondly do you even own it and if yes you were warned ahead of time about the requirements. I have made this same post before and I came to understand eventually so hopefully you do too. Also a small community doesn't mean they don't have rights.

• Like 1

probably less than 1% of Warframe's playerbase enjoy conclave and there are still people who don't want this syandana lit permanently

Minority groups don't matter and should be ignored because they are minorities? Somehow I doubt we would be friends if we met in real life...

• Like 4

I'd like if there was a way to keep the Celestia permanently lit, but personally I don't think it would be a good idea. Instead they could just add a smol Celestia Syandana that is permanently lit, but is less impressive to compensate. Something so dedicated Conclave players have the cooler syandana, and people wanting fire spires can get a less impressive variant.

• Like 1

forget about the 99% who don't want to play conclave but want this syandana

let's say they are willing to torture themselves go get 100k on max rank to get this syandana except they find out about that S#&$ty "feature" of having to do conclave challenges to keep it lit

all of the sudden this gorgeous looking syandana only matters to less than 1% of all players

where even are you guys taking the idea from that I said 1% should be ignored?! XD

how is that little change going to negatively affect conclave players? tell me I want to know 

also it's still a rank 5 100k standing reward from CONCLAVE

I don't think Celestia Syandana's flames should be permanent unless it's unlocked either through an official tournament prize, or maybe after scoring a few tens of thousands of kills or something along those lines. But it shouldn't be able to be permanently lit in such a manner that basically anyone who just earns a few day's worth of standing will never have to relight it again.

And I dislike the flames being tied to the activities as they are: only 2 activities are available per day per game mode, and only FFA is really played, so that's a limit of 2 flames per day at the start of each week before you can rack up the 10 daily activities for the weekly one. It would be better if there were a secondary way of lighting it by obtaining a number of kills / capture cephalons / score lunaro balls per day instead of praying to RNGesus your dailies aren't something like "get 3 kill streaks in one match".

Edited by Heckzu
Forgot a word
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Heckzu said:

I don't think Celestia Syandana's flames should be permanent unless it's unlocked either through an official tournament prize, or maybe after scoring a few tens of thousands of kills or something along those lines. But it shouldn't be able to be permanently lit in such a manner that basically anyone who just earns a few day's worth of standing will never have to relight it again.

And I dislike the flames being tied to the activities as they are: only 2 activities are available per day per game mode, and only FFA is really played, so that's a limit of 2 flames per day at the start of each week before you can rack up the 10 daily activities for the weekly one. It would be better if there were a secondary way of lighting it by obtaining a number of kills / capture cephalons / score lunaro balls per day instead of praying to RNGesus your dailies aren't something like "get 3 kill streaks in one match".

Someone gave the Idea to have only one light disappear a day so if you fill it each day it will only take 1 challenge to refill it as long as you dont wait like a week before going back to it.

• Like 1

because the grind to only get that syandana isn't enough

because so many people know about that syandana since it's not even listed in the syandana appearance section

I have well over 2k hours in warframe and discovered it just recently and was like "wow that looks sick" to "nevermind that's S#&$"

doesn't make any sense why that should be kept in the game, people are even having a hard time queue'ing up to find a match

Edit: hell players don't even know what conclave is but yea basically everyone earns it right 

Edited by SosseBargeld585

13 minutes ago, SosseBargeld585 said:

because the grind to only get that syandana isn't enough

because so many people know about that syandana since it's not even listed in the syandana appearance section

I have well over 2k hours in warframe and discovered it just recently and was like "wow that looks sick" to "nevermind that's S#&$"

doesn't make any sense why that should be kept in the game, people are even having a hard time queue'ing up to find a match

Edit: hell players don't even know what conclave is but yea basically everyone earns it right 

People can have opposite opinions on a matter without one of them being wrong. I respect your opinion that non-conclavers (AKA people who rank up in a couple of weeks, obtain the syandana and then never play again) should have a fully lit celestia forever, but disagree. Neither of us are wrong here, but, if you want to convince me then flexing your 2k+ hours and using swear words is not a logical way to do it. Providing these two non-arguments and then claiming this shows that it "doesn't make any sense why that should be kept in the game" is a very interesting sequence of non-logical leaps that I find lacking. 

Your point about having a hard time finding matches is a valid point. It is a problem - people who want to play conclave and keep the syandana lit should be able to. Being barred from technically-available rewards because the game-mode is effectively unavailable is a serious problem. I'm hoping that conclave will see a resurgence of popularity warranting heavier resource investment from the developers. Healthy PvP makes for a healthy game :)

• Like 3

lmao the "nevermind that's SHlT" got censored

im not flexing though, im just saying that all of conclave is barely noticeable
I can just imagine other people's reactions after they've also played for a very long time discovering that syandana looking at it as some kind of prestige cosmetic
they wanna have it cause fashion frame is endgame and then they get dissapointed, I've seen so many comments of dissapointment

How would you fix this problem?

S E R V E R    B R O W S E R .

In all seriousness, not everyone should have everything if they aren't willing to do everything within their power to obtain it. If you can't get into a match because of your region, then you should then try recruit chat or discord, and only if you've done all of those steps and still can't find a match do you have a legitimate excuse of being unable to play Conclave. But most people never even bother to go beyond the first step.

I really like the Tennogen accessories. I had both the money and time to attend the Tennocons, but I didn't want to bother with the hassle of planning everything, booking flights and reservations, and the actual travel itself to see something I could watch on my PC at home. I don't regret not going to Tennocon and not getting the cool syandana and armor set because I made the choice not to go. But hey, the accessories look cool, so do I deserve a free set of Tennogen accessories because I was too lazy to go?

At least with the conclave rewards it's not actually exclusive as [almost]* everyone can obtain them eventually.

*RIP those people whose internet is so bad they can only play solo due to packet loss

Edited by Heckzu
Formatting
  • Like 1

vor 10 Stunden schrieb Heckzu:

S E R V E R    B R O W S E R .

In all seriousness, not everyone should have everything if they aren't willing to do everything within their power to obtain it. If you can't get into a match because of your region, then you should then try recruit chat or discord, and only if you've done all of those steps and still can't find a match do you have a legitimate excuse of being unable to play Conclave. But most people never even bother to go beyond the first step.

I really like the Tennogen accessories. I had both the money and time to attend the Tennocons, but I didn't want to bother with the hassle of planning everything, booking flights and reservations, and the actual travel itself to see something I could watch on my PC at home. I don't regret not going to Tennocon and not getting the cool syandana and armor set because I made the choice not to go. But hey, the accessories look cool, so do I deserve a free set of Tennogen accessories because I was too lazy to go?

At least with the conclave rewards it's not actually exclusive as [almost]* everyone can obtain them eventually.

*RIP those people whose internet is so bad they can only play solo due to packet loss

Those got announced 3 years ago but who knows maybe they will get implemented with the new conclave mode DE is planning.

15 hours ago, SosseBargeld585 said:

lmao the "nevermind that's SHlT" got censored

im not flexing though, im just saying that all of conclave is barely noticeable
I can just imagine other people's reactions after they've also played for a very long time discovering that syandana looking at it as some kind of prestige cosmetic
they wanna have it cause fashion frame is endgame and then they get dissapointed, I've seen so many comments of dissapointment

You keep making statements as if they're facts when they're not. "All of conclave is barely noticeable" is obviously not true, since there is a thriving conclave community and here you and I are on the forums discussing conclave. Also you're confusing the two words wanting and deserving. Just because someone wants the syandana doesn't mean they should have it. The whole point of PvP rewards is that they are designed for PvP players. If you're not a PvP player, you don't deserve the PvP rewards. 

The only valid point we've had so far is that even dedicated PvP players can struggle to keep the celestia lit because of difficulty finding matches.

Server browser is a good solution to fix that. Beyond that issue, a problem does not exist. (Other than personal problems of individual players believing they deserve 100% of the game's rewards while choosing to not play 100% of the game.)

Played Conclave for an hour. Got only 3 opponents, most of them low MR. Very good. Got killed by a Mk1-Bo and humiliated in Cephalon 1vs1.

If I only had something, which I could increase my standing without waiting for other players... ah.. some syndicate medallion-ish thing, I can use and doesn't drop commonly. 

Sorry, my mind is a blank. 

On 2019-09-08 at 2:00 PM, SosseBargeld585 said:

The Celestia Syandana is one of the conclave rewards you can earn from Teshin at the rank of Typhoon, the highest rank possible.

As stated in the Wiki entry of this Syandana:
"Doing daily mission will ignite 1 fire on both sides and all will disappear after 1 day. Completing the weekly conclave challenges causes it to glow at full strength until the weekly challenges change but 1 upper glowing fire will turn off after 1 day."

This is the worst way you could reward a player for playing Conclave. Why make the player play even more Conclave?

The syandana looks amazing, but without the effect it's just dissapointing. Can you just please make the fire effect of this Syandana permanent. People have been complaining about this little issue for a while.

I don't think it's too much too ask for.

"This is the worst way you could reward a player for playing Conclave. Why make the player play even more Conclave?" 

Oof, there are PLENTY of other syandanas in the game to choose from, this is basically the only one that truly follows the "Grind To Shine" rule. If you want to flex and show people that you are a currently active conclave player this is the syandana for you. If you're one of those sorry completionists who only plays conclave to get all of rewards everything will feel like a grind and its your own mentality that is stopping you from enjoying the conclave. I've always said the difference between a completionist and a masochist is that at least the masochist is having fun. You are essentially asking for DE to remove a feature that keeps people playing conclave. Are you telling me you want daily players like myself to have less of an incentive to play every day? For you completionists out there all you see is a miserable grind-wall to get cosmetics you will never use, to get weapon skins for weapons that the vast majority of aren't even meta whatsoever outside of conclave just because they "look cool". Players like me are conclave first and warframe second, i don't care if its night in the plains and there is a gift from the lotus for a shotgun riven and a legendary core, i'm going to max out my conclave standing before i do anything else and that's that. You asking to shine like someone who puts in a bare minimum of 4 hours a week into the conclave and plays every day is essentially an insult. You asking DE to lower the active playercount by removing the only thing that will always be an incentive for people to play conclave is an insult. This is not elitism as much as it is simply "gimmie gimmie" on your part. I have played conclave for less than two months and i already have everything i want because i don't care about sigils past literally the one that i actually want to wear, i have the syandana, and i have the best armor set. 

"How would you fix this problem?"

It's not a problem, it's a PERPETUAL CHALLENGE. People get so used to warframe spoonfeeding them victories and making them feel like gods with nuke frames to the point that when they actually are faced with a challenge they run away like cowards and show no interest in developing skill, finding the right sensitivity, or actually learning what weapons work best for them. But to be COMPLETELY HONEST i wouldn't really care if you had to spend 300 ducats to keep it fully lit for a week. For me it takes over 4 hours a week for challenges and to keep it fully lit every day, which is far more time than you would spend in a fissure getting 300 ducats. This is quite a hefty amount of ducats, and even though you wouldn't be grinding conclave, you would still have to "Grind To Shine" Maybe 10k ducats to keep it perma-lit could be a decent sacrifice, but in no means should it just be handed away for free. If there is a perma-lit option it needs to either make DE money, tell them how much plat you'd be willing to pay for a version of this called "Celestial" that has the conclave logos removed and replaced with the Lotus symbol that stays fully lit 24/7 and i'll show you a developer who's reading this thread and ready to implement a 500p alternative. 

"fashion frame is endgame"
No. As someone who started the game with platinum and sold tons of CSGO skins for tennogen items i can assure you that i mastered fashionframe before i completed the war within. If you said MarketFrame or RivenFrame is endgame maybe i'd agree with you because getting the plat to buy cosmetics without money takes time and legitimate trading skill. Figuring out what looks the best on what is a matter of literally having plat on your account, clicking a button, and then playing barbie dress up, sure you want to look good, but go spend the next 3 hours in captura and tell me you had fun walking around doing nothing other than playing with cosmetics. You might be able to update some of the frames you havent played or updated in awhile since you got a new armor set or something, but chances are you'll get bored in less than 8 hours.

My biggest gripe isn't that i have to play conclave to get the syandana to light up, it's that when someone checks my profile my syandana isn't lit up even if I've done all my challenges. With this whole new "look" system it would be really nice if people could see my syandana being lit, or at least the default on the profile or in the "look" system to be fully lit rather than fully off. It would be really nice for people who check my profile to say "Cool syandana how do i get that?" but in reality they just see it fully turned off which brings it from one of the coolest syandanas in game to one of the least cool. If there is any way it could display as lit by default in the arsenal, in the profile, and in the "look" section this would be great.

Edited by LetsPlayArbitration
  • Like 1