Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

will we ever get a war between the warframes

GODStarKing

i mean it is out there but after durvary i wish we got a WAR a New War between the warframes the roge warframes the ones that the tenos dont uses so before there redemption (rework). So we have something to see the old iterations of the said warframes with there own tennos there own story there own Reason and conclustion. not every story could have a happy ending.

2 minutes ago, GODStarKing said:

i mean it is out there but after durvary i wish we got a WAR a New War between the warframes the roge warframes the ones that the tenos dont uses so before there redemption (rework). So we have something to see the old iterations of the said warframes with there own tennos there own story there own Reason and conclustion. not every story could have a happy ending.

I don't think you get the story.

Warframes dont work without the operator

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, WoodedSkate89 said:

I mean, there are umbra warframes, but I'm splitting hairs. Even if DE did make several more other umbra frames, however, there would never be enough to have a war against them.

At best, you might see Stalker getting more story. Honestly, I'd like that.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Pizzarugi said:

I mean, there are umbra warframes, but I'm splitting hairs. Even if DE did make several more other umbra frames, however, there would never be enough to have a war against them.

At best, you might see Stalker getting more story. Honestly, I'd like that.

maybe some big villain will use echoes of umbra technology to turn warframes against us. Thatd be cool

• Like 1

There is Stalker and his Acolytes so assuming they're not all Umbrals or something else there is the precedent of other Tenno who hold hatred towards those who fell the Orokin.

So who knows, there is a possibility for it should Stalker or the exact events of us turning on the Orokin get some real exploration.

Edited by trst

6 minutes ago, VotumPrime said:

Those don't exist yet do they?

The Sentients could further progress their "amalgam" project and create pseudo warframes, cyborgs imbued with Sentient technology that gives them strengths and abilities mimicking that of warframes without being one.

There's another potential enemy DE hasn't explored much, but has teased often: The Indifference, AKA The Man in the Wall, the void entity that gave the tenno their powers. Perhaps it could corrupt warframes, or even hijack them using the same powers the tenno have.

Edited by Pizzarugi
  • Like 1

Silver Grove

Alcolytes

Rails

Mesa in Infested Salad V story

Chroma in his quest

Frames can move without operators. Frames moved without operators before and after we found out what the batteries were.

Still waiting for the Acolytes to spin the beans on what they were referring to us not knowing....cuz knowing is half the battle and we ain't even learned Book One of 10.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pizzarugi said:

The Sentients could further progress their "amalgam" project and create pseudo warframes, cyborgs imbued with Sentient technology that gives them strengths and abilities mimicking that of warframes without being one.

There's another potential enemy DE hasn't explored much, but has teased often: The Indifference, AKA The Man in the Wall, the void entity that gave the tenno their powers. Perhaps it could corrupt warframes, or even hijack them using the same powers the tenno have.

Demolyst Warframes sound amazing.

2 hours ago, WoodedSkate89 said:

look the story is not over so there may be a loop hole umbro is one of them there could be others i mean if you think that this is not posibule i think that is a little closed minded cause lets be real EXCLABER umbra nearly killed us and when staker had us it stoped him oven jest for a second so there is no story the yet but it is not impossible. i am jest looking a bit far ahead like after the duviri paradox i mean they could find new tec that cross breads the warframe slightly or modifies the warframe coding, change the power sours a remake of the warframes and change there name we dont have the story so you cant kill my dream i jest think a war between our self is also a good story to tell .

8 hours ago, GODStarKing said:

This would be like watching my bathrobe battle my nightgown.

Outside of gameplay, there are only a few Warframes with some amount of sentience.The many spectres we see seem to be autonomous pre-programmed guardians and would lack the capabilities to organize themselves.

Even if someone managed to gather spectres and reprogram them into pawns, as far as the story goes, there isn't a massive warehouse for someone build an army with. Even the Stalker faction with the Acolytes doesn't have that capability with numbers, provided they evem exist within the story.

At best, we will see an event that exists outside of a story where all enemies are replaced with spectres but within the story, it doesn't make sense for a war to happen with a faction that doesn't exist.

19 hours ago, Pizzarugi said:

Spoiler

Maybe we later find out that Margulis is still alive and asleep in a cryopod and the Lotus helmet was a transference bolt designed to take over Sentients? Muhaha, Natah would be a kind of Warframe for Margulis.

20 hours ago, Pizzarugi said:

We'll find out when Duviri arrives... seeing no Warframe suit to be found near the adult Tenno from that trailer absolutely gave us a lot of plot holes...

I’m guessing can’t be sure. That the stalker and his acolytes got the Ordis treatment and were made to love the 7. If more Tenno get mind #*!%ed like them then we could have a good war.

Also we know the stalker is a Tenno or was. The 2ed dream strongly points to this.