Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Atlas Prime: Hotfix 25.8.2

[DE]Megan

2 minutes ago, Myscho said:

Oh really, if you check Devstream news then youll know about annoucing release date there🙄

Actually they said on last Dev it COULD be this week:wink:. You should be more on par with [DE]lays. We all know they happen. BUT I still have some faith we could get it today...

On Fortuna`s update we had a Dev and then Steve said they would launch after it. (That concerns me because they had to bugfix on the weekend, which is exhausting for them).

It`s a tricky situation, we want updates sooner but we also don't want the staff to be crunching. I hope they have a good release candidate and the bugs that may arise from this can be fixable later. I mean.. not game crashing bugs...

1 minute ago, Elemelepipi said:

No good casual way to farm plat SUPER BAD. Unless you are Riven trader/ chat sniper you won't be able to farm real plat. 

Everything is real plat. You’re makin g a big deal out of a fake in game currency for fake in game items that can be farmed super easily

24 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Nightwave Changes:
The following Acts for future Nightwaves have been changed based on player feedback:

• The ‘Polarized’ Act has changed from 3 Forma to 1 Forma. 
  • The ‘Grove Guardian’ Act has changed from killing 3 Silver Grove Specters to 1.

Oh yes, gotta dumb down EVERYTHING from NW, why not change it to just a click on the "challenge" to get the reward? Keep pandering to casuals DE, vets will never get the endgame they want...

1 minute ago, Diavoros said:

Oh yes, gotta dumb down EVERYTHING from NW, why not change it to just a click on the "challenge" to get the reward? Keep pandering to casuals DE, vets will never get the endgame they want...

Oh yea cause you know the vets complained about the 3 forma challenge as well.

1 minute ago, sirchadwick76 said:

1 forma instead of 3 what players would ask for,like saying" No thanks boss I dont need a check this week, the pleasure to be here was payment enough."😶

Please, read before posting. The CHALLENGE that required you to use 3 forma is removed. The 3 forma REWARD is the same.

Archived