Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) The Old Blood Bug Reporting

[DE]Danielle

The amounts of resources stolen by Lich seems to be displayed wrong.

5A0498C9F9DBCF3F916B0650E4AEFCC0B5A599CF

It is not possible to obtain 26 endo since the lowest drop is always 15 endo, the crossed out amount seems to be the amount after substraction of 4 and the amount displayed as actually obtained is the amount after substracting by 4, two times.

my first lich joined to help, thing is, i killed her for the weapon, also, second lich had transmissions for a while befor actually spawning, not complaining, it would be neat if killed lich ended up resurrected and converted at a later time via a choice if you liked them but really wanted thier weapon.

To reconfirm, Saryn's 3rd ability (Toxic Lash) removes the default 100% damage reduction on blocking when active. Very simple to replicate. Get shot while holding melee out and notice no damage received. Activate Toxic Lash and start to see your shield and health chip away from the damage received while blocking.

I believe this is a bug that was not handled properly during the Melee 3.0 blocking changes. Saryn does not have a risk/reward playstyle, but Toxic Lash as it is now behaves as such. Activating give you extra damage, but you can no longer 100% block and you also have no way of reliably turning off the ability.

Removing it entirely is a safe bet, but having it repurposed would be nice such as reflecting % of attacks back as toxic damage.

Gara's ability interaction is all over the place for some reason. Her 4 often doesn't reset her 2's timer. I couldn't figure out a direct cause nor a reliable workaround, other than to keep spamming the ability until it works. I do have a reason to believe switching weapons around seems to sometimes fix it for a while but not always.

7 minutes ago, Zambad said:

Gara's ability interaction is all over the place for some reason. Her 4 often doesn't reset her 2's timer. I couldn't figure out a direct cause nor a reliable workaround, other than to keep spamming the ability until it works. I do have a reason to believe switching weapons around seems to sometimes fix it for a while but not always.

This has been around for a while, it was happening to me well before the update. Expanding the wall a bit instead of a quick tap on / tap off seems to help a little. Will also sometimes not refresh teammates, defense targets, etc.
My personal favorite is when I refresh splinter storm on my sentinel, but not on me.

• Like 2

I can't find my maggot, i've been like more than 18 hours on saturn and sedna exterminate missions, and yeah, the kuva guardian does appear, but when i try to find, or search for the maggot it never appears, nor the cross or the maggot itself.

Second thing, i really don't know why, but all the old blood kuva related content is bugged on my wf account, yesterday i've oppened my first requiem reliq, i choose Kham from the reward (we were 4) and when i went to see de requiem mod on the parazon, it wasn't there.

I'm so sad 'cause i rlly love this game, i've spent 419hours of my life on it and i want to spend more but id i cannot progress on the game how it's supposed to spend time on it

Oh and yes i have all the history missions complete as well of the solar sistem. I've made a lot of arbitration missions and completed all the kuva fortress

I vanquished my Kuva Lich and got its weapon, but it assisted me in a Kuva Flood assassination. This is clearly a bug. Not that I'm complaining! Having a Kuva Lich assist me and also have its weapon is pretty nice too!

Honestly, DE, I don't see any reason to convert a Kuva Lich currently. Why not just give us both a converted Kuva Lich and a copy of its weapon?

Grendel.png

Grendel looks as though he's been run over by a cartoon truck after I enter Meatball Mode and attempt to use other abilities. I was spamming my ability keys to see if any worked and Grendel turned into a pancake. Glitch continued after I exited Meatball Mode.

As funny as it was, I really hope it gets fixed soon! 

Edited by MutterZuerst

Ack & Brunt related issue. If this is the only weapon you have in loadout. Not able to block with right mouse button i had a [Guardian Derision] in the build.
I suggest to bring back the good old weapon chosing way. Select weapon method instead of what we have now... 
Switch weapon is only changing between Primary and Secondary.

Switch Gun is also changing between Primary and Secondary.

Ridiculous...

I am only able to select or pick out my melee from magic pocket with Melee Attack button. Old times was easier.. Switch weapon then using it until switch back... There was a quick melee button in that time also...

Why do we need to make things super complicated?

Edit: Also [Guardian Derision] is not working properly ( +30% Combo Count chance while blocking)

Edited by Reaver1986
[Guardian Derision]

Ok so admittedly i have never used this weapon or mod much until the recent changes, so im not a 100% certain its working but it seems the mod Static Discharge for the Prova doesnt work, im assuming because charge attacks no longer exists since its replaced with heavy attacks.

On Lua Spy missions i seem to keep getting stuck inside the hacking machine in one of the missions, which has nvr happen b4 to me until the update where i've gotten stuck inside this machine 2 times alrdy.
Its the C one i believe The one u have to hack the console in the past, cuz the future one is broken. either way ive had to abort the mission twice bcuz of this same reason

Within the last 2 days of being on warframe, i have gotten only 3 kuva guardian transmissions (didn't start "farming them" until today) and every time, a larva has NOT spawned. not only this but an indicator for the larva location DID NOT show up anywhere like it is supposed to (or at least according to my research/what i can understand). some alliance friends said it can take a few minutes to happen after the transmission/indicator but i sat in my mission for 20min and nothing popped up after the kuva guardian transmission! I just want my first kuva lich already and this is getting annoying that i cant even get a larva to spawn.

Right-click mouse button to remove mods in a config does not always work.

In fact it is fairly consistent that it does not work, you can sometimes remove say the first 4 but the rest will not move [tried to remove mods on a Nidus] on config A and B. Tried again [after exiting upgrade screen] and right-clicking worked properly the next time around. Same session.

Edited by Ascythian

BUG: You can skip the Kuva Lich 2nd health bar, and the 3rd Requiem mod.

This bug happen to me one time, so I can't say for sure if this I how you (DE) can reproduce, but the Kuva Lich that I killed with this bug is Cii Fenab and I was using FASS KHRA XATA that way you can maybe see if I just skipped only the 2rd health bar or if I skipped both I hope it helps also I really like this update DE.

HOW TO: Once you get the 1st health bar down Parazon one time (Press X closer to your Kuva Lich) with a warframe that can speed up the Parazon animation like Gauss 4 or Valkyr 2 then your Kuva Lich will not have time to get back up then you can Parazon one more time, but this time is not going to have the Parazon animation, so 1 Requiem used, but 2 health bars down now your Kuva Lich is on the 3rd health bar, and you only need to know the first 2 Requiem mods because you skipped the 2nd health bar also even if you only use 2 Requiem mods it will still use the chargers even from the 3rd Requiem.

This bug happen to me by accident just now I was playing Gauss using my 4 with my 2 to stay alive then the 1st health bar, and I saw the press X after the first Parazon, and I ask myself what would happen then nothing happens, but when my Kuva Lich gets back up 2 health bars down, and I was sad because I made it easy without wanting to make it easy, and I also got unlucky because my 2 Requiem mod was the right one.