Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) The Old Blood Bug Reporting

[DE]Danielle

I've converted/vanquished about 10 Kuva Liches so far.  This last one doesn't seem to be functioning properly.

Lich: Mitsk Obb

Requiem sequence Xata, Lohk, Netra

I initially converted him, but at the end of the mission he conducted his tax and I did not recover any of the previously taken items.  The next four missions I tried to vanquish him and the same problem occurred, then I tried to convert him again after putting all fresh runes in my parazon.  He "died" properly in the mission all six times, but during the mission summary he was still alive and taxing me.  I've killed him in most of the sectors that he controls.  I have a screenshot of the Kuva lich screen from my profile with the 6 rows of completed golden requiems, but I'm not sure how to upload an image here directly from my files.  He keeps stealing important items like prime parts and rivens.  This is a pretty outrageous bug for a game focused around grinding/loot and I'm unaware of any bug reporting ticket function in the game itself to seek some kind of remedy.

*Kill count is now over a dozen.  I've tried putting in the wrong sequence  and then the right one; didn't work. I've tried playing with the parazon, using the b or c configurations, resetting its appearance; didn't work.  I've killed him in every sector he controls.  There is also a small visual bug on the star chart where the red haze over map nodes that he controls is screwed to the right when I initially load into navigation.  someone contacted me in game about this issue saying a hotfix at least a week before I had the issue fixed it for many players, which is of little consolation to me atm.  I'm tempted to uninstall and reinstall the game but I don't think that would actually make any difference and would be needlessly time consuming.

Edited by Mirandus_Ferrum
additional information as situation progressed

Thrown Melee weapons have an iffy Dispatch Overdrive trigger.

The most recent update revamped the function of Dispatch Overdrive to trigger on Heavy Attack hits.
When dual-wielding a glaive and a secondary weapon, detonating the thrown glaive counts as a Heavy Attack with Melee 3.0. Because of this, detonating a glaive can trigger Dispatch Overdrive, which grants you a useful and fun movement boost.

However, the trigger for Dispatch Overdrive is dodgy at best. It can reliably trigger when thrown at a large group of enemies, but will rarely proc when thrown at one or two.

Whether a bug or intentional, this makes using the mod with glaives very problematic and situational, as it requires hitting a decent group of enemies for a chance to proc.

Pay attention to the upper right status bar to see how often it refreshes.

Test #1: Single Target: Procs are incredibly inconsistent, running about a 10% chance

Test #2: Group of Eight: Procs are consistent, triggering almost every throw. As enemies die off however, the chance of Overdrive triggering is lowered.

Other variables tested:

Warframe: No change / Weapon: No change / Glaive: N/A (only have Falcor to test with) / Riven mod: No change / Movement while throwing: No change / Distance: No change / Enemy alertness: No change / Melee-only mode: No change (Procs are still inconsistent, even while not dual wielding) / Enemy type: No change / Combo duration and count: No change / Status chance: No connection / Critical chance: No connection / Angle: No change / Glaive bounce: No change / Heavy attack mods: No change / Simulacrum v. Mission: No change / Rebinding controls: No change

Here's a GIF of it triggering in mission. It was incredibly inconsistent, however.

Edited by BreakfastBaron

When I mercy'ed a thrall that was in a turret (I think as it was leaving the turret) the game locked up, it wasn't frozen like i can see what others were doing but all input was ignored, I couldn't even press escape or enter chat to tell my teammates what happened. When they finished the mission and the extraction timed out it put me into the end mission screen as usual and i could use inputs again. Bellow is a screenshot of what it looked like. (My guess is that it tried to put me into the turret at the same time mercying the enemy as they both have the same interact key)

nmLGQka.jpg

[Infinite XP Bug] Corpus Spy Consoles can be hacked an unlimited number of times.

Was running a spy mission on Oceanum (Pluto) and noticed that the interact prompt on the spy console didn't disappear after successfully completing a hack. I was able to re-hack the console as many times as I wanted to gain XP.

I tested various equipment loadouts, alternating items equipped and mods used for: Warframe, Primary, Secondary, Melee, Parazon, Archgun, Companion, Focus School, and Gear slots. Every equipment combination I tried resulted in the bug being reproduced.

The bug was reproduceable on a clean run of a spy vault, on a run where the failure timer was triggered, and upon first failing and then succeeding in hacking the spy console. Re-hacking the console displayed an Unidentified Item pop-up each time, but upon mission completion only 1 item was rewarded per successful vault. Performing multiple hacks on spy consoles in 2 vaults and intentionally failing the third spy vault resulted in 2 items rewarded upon mission completion, the extra hack successes did not unlock any further mission rewards beyond what could be gained from a single successful hack.

I tested out each Spy mission on the star chart by running to the first spy vault and completing a hack on the console. Every spy console which used the Corpus tile rotation hacking minigame resulted in a console that could be re-hacked an unlimited number of times, rewarding XP upon each successful hack. No Grineer consoles I tested could be re-hacked.

I tested completing all 3 vaults on 3 different missions. In every case, all 3 spy consoles were re-hackable. Free standing door unlock panels within the individual vaults were also re-hackable (screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/Cj3QUp2 ). Alarm panels were not re-hackable. Door panels mounted in a wall were not re-hackable. The panel at the start of survival missions was not re-hackable.

Spy missions where the bug was reproduced:

1. Unda (Venus)
  2. Shklovsky (Phobos)
  3. Amalthea (Jupiter)
  4. Valac (Europa)
  5. Nereid (Neptune)
  6. Oceanum (Pluto)
  7. Pavlov (Lua)

After the latest hotfix today, I traded a lich with my friend, I wanted to get vengeful toxin ephemera which he got after converting his 1st lich.. 

Yet when we traded, we couldn't see the ephemera on his lich.. Is this a visual bug or actual bug where I can't get the ephemera? 

Please fix this issue 

SPY bug

After HOTFIX 26.0.7. When I was spy today, I found a bug. In the SPY of moon,the control console  can be  hack  again and again.

After verification ,(1)the SPY of Corpus is in this bug.   (2)   the SPY of Grineer is  normal.

Hotfix 26.0.7

Glaive explosion doesn't work if you use a Glaive+Secondary weapon at the same time. Activating the explosion will make the glaive return but there is no explosion and it deals no damage so it's not just a visual bug.

Edit: it is working now so I guess sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't, but I don't know the causes.

Edited by Mafius97

Light is bleeding through solid objects in the dojo.

We used to be able to block the additional lights that we don't want with blocks / metal plates but now light just passes through them.

It even passes through the built-in platforms that came with the dojo halls.

lDjiRei.jpg

Edited by Kaeyl
Added clarification

Very often (and lately, on the past 5 liches, always) after executing a finisher attempt on my kuva lich the UI gets stuck forever with the HUD in the murmur sequence.  Happened both at the second and third murmur, even after vanquishing him. It's pretty disturbing because often all of the HUD informations and the crossair are gone. Happens both solo and in a squad.

Examples below:xEyj86A.jpgBdXDC8u.jpgu6gGHXF.jpg

2 bugs, probably:

1) Larvling doesn't despawn properly (Exodia Epidemic)

• Used a Zaw with Exodia Epidemic to lift the Kuva Larvling
  • Brought it into downed stated while lifted
  • Used my Parazon while he was still in the air

Result: Larvling stuck around invincible, as my little groupie (didn't prevent creating a Lich however):

AAVMH3J.jpg

2) Ephemera makes armour look semi-transparent

This is what I'm assuming is another Ephemera (Magnetic), and it makes the Lich's armour or at least his mask look semi-transparent:

vQy1YUb.jpg

Bug 1: the parazon equips as a weapon/gear item after hacking a panel while the synthesis scanner is equiped. I assume other gear items cause the bug too, but haven't checked. This, quite humorously, causes me to "fire" the parazon instead of my silent weapon during stealth runs, disrupting Ivara's prowl as trying to shoot the parazon doesn't count as using a silent weapon.

Bug 2: performing a heavy ground slam from the archwing onto an enemy eidolon lure will often cause it to teleport to an arbitrary location (I see them halfway underground near the entrance to Cetus sometimes after they teleport, but I'm not sure this is where they always end up). I assumed the bug was caused by the lifted status trying to apply to the lure. 

I found these bugs on day one of the update and never reported them as they were low priority bugs, I assumed someone else reported them already, or I just didn't have time whenever I would remember to do it. Anyways, I did a keyword search to see if anyone else reported these bugs and it didn't turn up anything so here I am.

I have just confirmed that the 26.0.7 Update did NOT fix the problem of non-spawning Larvlings.

Players affected with this bug (existing since 26.0.4 or 26.0.4.1) experience no light-flicker triggers which commence the 'kill enemies to spawn larvling' window of opportunity. Therefore, missions run by these players - including solo and matchmade games where the player is the mission host - will never allow them to create Kuva Liches.

The only way around this is still to plead for other players to allow taking a larvling OR anti-socially run ahead and steal larvlings from public matches.

This is an unacceptable progression-stopping issue (outside unreliable/unhealthy multiplayer interactions) and should have been acknowledged and resolved immediately.

Edited by TheLexiConArtist

My kuva lich whom i converted on the day the update was released had the Kuva Shildeg but whenever he does show up he simply walks around, or stands around staring at the enemies trying harder to scare them then actually hit people. Dunno if it's a personal bug or the AI is using a ranged preset instead of a melee preset to actually allow it to attack stuff.

I've gotta a bug with the mods. Some mods aren't appearing in the Mod lists. Example: I have a Kohm Riven on my gun, but it's not showing up in my Riven list. Also when I click mods under the weapon options not all the mods i have on there are showing, just Prime Point Blank. Its pretty weird.

Had a Kuva lich that was traded to me. When it came time to kill him, my camera went into the decision view, but neither option appeared and no UI elements were visible. No chat, no esc or mission progress menus. Had to alt-F4 out of the game.

Of note: I was in the mission with the friend who traded it to me. On the mission prior to this one, the lich (who is now mine) killed my friend and the lich left as if he had killed me. Like there is still some connection to my friend who traded it to me.

Edited by Rhiramas
more info

I am in at the end of my Lua spy mission and i can hack the last console over and over again and the UI is reporting multiple spy "cache" rewards beyond the first 3. gonna end the mission now to see if i get the rewards. Only 3 rewards identified but it's still possible to hack the final console over and over again.