Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) The Old Blood Bug Reporting

[DE]Danielle

51 minutes ago, fr4gb4ll said:

grendel & eidolon lures are somewhat problematic together if grendel 'feast' on them before hacking and then 'regurgitate' (seriously, do you really had to use the medical term for puking here?) them out again, seemingly destroying the lure in the process... but not really so - also seemingly you created an exception handle for lures getting 'lost' in whatever way (except, i guess, being destroyed by the eidolons). the 'lost' lures will get transported to the map entrance, which is good and would be a nice strategy to 'collect' them beforehand to the hunt, but sadly, the lures while still hackable, will be stucked halfway in the ground and won't spawn to the player, no matter what - including AW-use, teleportation and being far away from them.

i see a potential of abuse by jokers who want to annoy other eidolon hunter and would suggest keeping a keen eye out for grendels joining the party for now...

another little bug with grendel is fishing: after the first use of any spear, it will get 'stucked' on his other hand (whyever that may be the case) - it's still possible to throw the spear though it will be invisible and it might occasionally not fly out immediately. it may also be misbehave in catching the fish, even though using the best spear for a fish, and only 'damaging' it instead - though, this might have been me using the stun-spear before on this spot, since i only had this on this one hotspot and none other afterwards.

anyway, the graphical bug can be redeemed by using the quick-melee or ground-slam, although only again for one throw, then it will be invisible again.

The part about the spear. Thats been happening with every frame i use. You throw it and your stuck after you throw it for like 2 seconds and then it fixes and yeah bugged animation.

29 minutes ago, MistyGun9 said:

Cleaving Whirlwind Stance - Stumbling: When holding forward while spamming basic attack with Cleaving Whirlwind the frame stumbles/fumbles after the 5th spin or so. This just feels like it breaks the flow of this stance. Is this intentional? 

Yes, thats what the stance always has done. Its supposed to imply you got dizzy from all the spinning.

Edited by SolidSnake8774

On 2019-11-10 at 10:44 AM, Natah said:

A couple of bugs I've encountered so far:

• Converted Kuva Lich with Kuva Shildeg will stand looking menacingly at enemies when he arrives to help you on a mission.

Exact same here. Kuva Shildeg converted lich, spawns and does nothing, then leaves.

20191112003200_1.jpg

20191111235535_1.jpg

20191111235545_1.jpg

20191111235632_1.jpg

Edited by Numerikuu

I've been trying for days now to get a Kuva Lich but I can't get a Guardian to spawn.  I've spent hours and hours running Addaro to try and get one.  People are saying that they get one to spawn on their very first run through Addaro but I've had no luck.  I've completed TWW and have all of the pre-requisites done in order to get one.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alphas said:

I've been trying for days now to get a Kuva Lich but I can't get a Guardian to spawn.  I've spent hours and hours running Addaro to try and get one.  People are saying that they get one to spawn on their very first run through Addaro but I've had no luck.  I've completed TWW and have all of the pre-requisites done in order to get one.

I'm having exactly the same issue, but I was able to successfully spawn them before the update when solo.  

I do occasionally get them to spawn in public but never seem to get the mercy option before someone else is already mercying the larvaling, even if I'm standing right next to it. I've watched a whole bunch of them do the fancy floaty fireworks thing right in front of me and seen/heard the guardian announcement when that happens, but I don't get a lich.

1 hour ago, Alphas said:

I'm running Addaro Ivara. Full hidden for riven. Get message and get kuva lich. Kill him. Week after... No have another message. Spawn kuva larva just STOPPED for me.
Ausome burp-purb caltent. More people got 30+ lich killed for all this time - Im got fkin one.

If you have a riven with +initial combo and have a naramon  power spike active for example lets say u got to 220 combo and wait for timer to run out unlike the usual which it reduce by 20 or less depending by lvl on you power spike it straight up goes down to your initial combo

I have a strange bug on my 6th lich. I gathered all the murmurs trough missions and he spawned quite often.Than I made my first try, wrong combination and went for another mission to try the next combo. The thing is he doesn't spawn anymore, I'm more than 20 missions in and he just doesn't show.I made the attempts yesterday and another few today and no lich.
Is this supposed to happen because it didn't on the previous ones.

Bug Report :

7th lich - Missions done on Venus...No more mission, 3 days after no other planet than venus are corrompted by the lich...no mission to find on venus now...

i ve donne 2 circles of mods by the help of my clan on their own missions....my lich never spawn (even if he's in furious state now)....I'm just stuck on this lich now....

Sorry for my english

-- Finally meet my lich after 4 days....The "try" seems to have unstuck the system....4 planet infested now....

Edited by Mbylou

If you try to execute a Thrall who was on a Rampart, you have a high chance to jump on the Rampart and execute the Thrall at the same time, and then get permanently stuck on the Rampart. You cannot do anything at this time.

The only resolution is to die.

I just experienced a soft lock during a thrall mission. I killed a thrall that was behind a rampart. Once I began the Mercy kill I also switched to the rampart view. At this point the game soft locked. I was not able to leave the rampart, nor control it, but I was able to use Esc key and just exit the mission.

20191112104815-1.jpg

Edited by Cerikus

My Kuva Lich took both of my riven mods from the Sortie (1 form each completion of the Sortie) and they turned out to be rife riven mods. After I unveiled one of them, the other riven mod just disappeared. Don't know if every Sortie you do with a kuva lich stocking you ends with the same out come of a stolen riven mod but thought I should say something. Ty all and keep up the great work 👍

6 hours ago, DecimalToaster said:

Using Revenant's Enthrall on a Kuva Lich causes it to disappear when downed

Mine dissapeared after some time, even I stabbed him once. I guess enthralling it changed it's state to the same as converted one do.
Apologies for the music.

Edit: after rewatching this I realised that I got it down on second bar Reaving through it.

Edited by RobWasHere

UI is disappearing and leaving only the 1st requiem when the Kuva Liche Kills you.

How:

Bring a Kuva Lich from full health down to knees on first Bar. Get the 1st requiem correct.

Bring Second Health Bar down and Lich to knees.Get it wrong. You die, and UI stays locked on the White (correct requiem ) and remains through rest of mission.

No waypoints, or gun sites etc.. to shoot or guide you to exit.

If in a party, and the next player's lich appears, and they get it wrong, your UI will show their RED (Wrong requiem ) fill the middle slot. This will fix the UI bug and go back to normal.

EDIT* Happening to Wisp only (so far). 

Edited by Eienlanzer

Territory Control of a Lich not appearing in the Navigation Room of Relays

It seems that the nodes/territory controlled by a Lich are not properly handled in the Navigation room of the Relays: the "bloody effect" is there on the planets, but when I launch a tainted node, I don't have the choice to select the "Territory Control" mission of the Lich. I tested it on 2 different relays, and asked a buddy to also test this: same bug.

Illustrations of the bug: 

1) Starchart node

2) expected UI mission choice

3) bugged mission choice

----------

Starchart node controlled: Augustus

191112032742474223.jpg

Expected mission selection of a Controlled Territory (Navigation of the Orbiter/Ship):

191112032742755794.jpg

Bugged mission selection (same node, but in the Navigation Room of a Relay):
191112032742240718.jpg