Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Murmur Farming, Tips and Tricks

Remedyheart

1 hour ago, iArucard said:

If you run a public game , please X your own lich so others player lich can spawn.

If you do not intend to X your own lich , please don't join a public and run your own solo game and X those thrall for murmur.

I see people just not wanting to X their lich because they scare their lich level up , well then run your own private game so you can avoid your own lich.

Truth is : they won't.

32 minutes ago, Test-995 said:

Truth is : they won't.

They get murmur from the lich too , some even say they got no requiem mod equip so they dont wanna X them , I was like what the ????

The main goal is to reveal the all 3 requiem mods , but what ? they decided not to X their own lich , do they know when they X their lich they get good murmur.

You get more murmur when you X your lich , if you can't kill your own lich then join PUB , a team will be able to bring him down.

The thing is X your lich when you are in public game , so others lich can spawn , if you don't want to X your lich , stay away from public game , you are holding up others people lich from spawning.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, iArucard said:

They get murmur from the lich too , some even say they got no requiem mod equip so they dont wanna X them , I was like what the ????

The main goal is to reveal the all 3 requiem mods , but what ? they decided not to X their own lich , do they know when they X their lich they get good murmur.

You get more murmur when you X your lich , if you can't kill your own lich then join PUB , a team will be able to bring him down.

The thing is X your lich when you are in public game , so others lich can spawn , if you don't want to X your lich , stay away from public game , you are holding up others people lich from spawning.

Yeah, wut.

Here's a "tip":

If you're going to play with a group of random players that you have never met, don't expect them to want to play the same way you do.

If the way you want to play depends on how the others play, AND you can't stand it when they want to do something different, you have other options ( solo, recruit, etc. ).

The whole game has always promoted "play however you want" philosophy. None of us are in a position of "demanding" others to do what we want.

Here's my experience so far: I've been on groups where people demanded me to stab my Lich ( this was at the beginning before the murmurs update ); I've also been on groups where people got angry at me for stabbing my Lich.

Just now, Vit0Corleone said:

Here's a "tip":

If you're going to play with a group of random players that you have never met, don't expect them to want to play the same way you do.

If the way you want to play depends on how the others play, AND you can't stand it when they want to do something different, you have other options ( solo, recruit, etc. ).

The whole game has always promoted "play however you want" philosophy. None of us are in a position of "demanding" others to do what we want.

Here's my experience so far: I've been on groups where people demanded me to stab my Lich ( this was at the beginning before the murmurs update ); I've also been on groups where people got angry at me for stabbing my Lich.

the right thing is to X your lich , whoever tell you not to stab your lich , ask him go solo then and stop joining public game

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Vit0Corleone said:

Here's a "tip":

Think of this way. They are not demanding anything.

Players over all just ask for some consideration. I've had to ask people to stab their lich many times when I was ready to vanquish or convert my lich. But having one the whole mission stick to the mission the entire time just sets me back another mission or a couple.

So...that one player literally added 30 minutes to an extra hour depending on how bad the current active Lich Hunting group is.

Just please stab your Lich. Some of us need that smallest bit of murmurs or are just waiting to kill our own. You are sacrificing their time to gain a miniscule amount of converted thralls because your teammates are trying to kill it, meaning every other enemy around the lich cannot be converted because everyone is firing like crazy.

This means your efficeint idea is nullified by just a misconception of other players who need their lich to spawn too.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, WindigoTG said:

No, it is not.

Not only suiciding by the lich without mods does not help you, it actually actively sets you back.

If you commit suicide by tour lich, he becomes disinterested in you, and you have to regrind a gajillion more thralls to enrage him again to face him when you are ready.

Ten steps forward and, like, 40 steps back.

So keeping the heat and always keeping him arownd saves you more time.

Low agression doesn't mean he won't spawn at all. Then Lich's agression rises with his lvl. Furthermore, with higher lvl your Lich will contoll more areas, so that you have more chances on missions with higher enemy density and thus more Thrall spawns. Not to mention, you can choose more missions you enjoy playing.

If you never even attempt a killing blow, your best case is - collect 150 Thralls; same as your worst case - collect 150 Thralls. Chances to unveil a requiem ahead of time are not that bad, a right guess yields more progress than monotone Murmur grind. If you go for it, your hunt may end after 1 mission.

18 hours ago, Remedyheart said:

1 - Play longer missions, short ones suck for murmurs.

2 - Always stab your Lich, the outcome is worth it.

3 - Always play with a full team. If sent to mission, wait for more players.

4 - Start guessing mod order upon first mod revealed, not later.

5 - Help with liches, you want a chance to spawn yours for a stab attempt.

Just a few comments of mine.

1. I'd argue short missions have their place too.  If you are almost done revealing a mod or just want to stab your lich, run a quick solo exterminate.  Also, hijack is actually decent for farming since endless enemies spawn and they all bum rush you.  However, vazarin dash is absolutely mandatory for this (heals the fomorian core) and it helps to bring a tanky/nuke frame.

2. Not always, as the anger meter goes down.  This is more of a cost / benefit thing as it depends whether increasing the lich level is worth reducing anger meter or if the player can handle sortie level enemies comfortably.  However, in any case you can let the lich convert the surrounding enemies to thralls and THEN stab him.

3. Yes, but it's worth it to at least try to recruit someone in the mindset of farming liches. Of course, if your goal is purely to stab your lich, go solo.

4. Yes.

5. This is case by case basis, but communicate with your team. I've had people who simply wanted to farm thralls off their lich and didn't want to kill it. I've also had people rage quit just because someome didn't stab their lich with the first 5 seconds of it appearing. My opinion is generally it's not worth it to start a "to kill or not to kill" debate in the middle of a game and just move on to the next mission if randoms want to do something different than I do.

58 minutes ago, Remedyheart said:

Think of this way. They are not demanding anything.

Players over all just ask for some consideration. I've had to ask people to stab their lich many times when I was ready to vanquish or convert my lich. But having one the whole mission stick to the mission the entire time just sets me back another mission or a couple.

So...that one player literally added 30 minutes to an extra hour depending on how bad the current active Lich Hunting group is.

Just please stab your Lich. Some of us need that smallest bit of murmurs or are just waiting to kill our own. You are sacrificing their time to gain a miniscule amount of converted thralls because your teammates are trying to kill it, meaning every other enemy around the lich cannot be converted because everyone is firing like crazy.

This means your efficeint idea is nullified by just a misconception of other players who need their lich to spawn too.

You missed the point.

I was simply saying that when you go in with a group of randoms, you should expect that you will meet people that want to do things differently. No matter if they are doing it "the right way" or "the wrong way" or something in between. It's up to them. The game allows ( and even promotes ) that players can play whatever the way they prefer.

Topics like this have come up several times in the past, from bounties to Eidolon hunting, to endless missions extractions, to speeders vs "i want to smell the roses", etc, it's always the same thing. People establish what they perceive to be the "right" way to do xyz, and then get angry when matched with randoms that do it differently. 

TL;DR My point wasn't about what how a player should or should not go about farming Liches, but rather about setting expectations right and never assume that on a group of randoms everyone will want to use the same strategy. 

38 minutes ago, Vit0Corleone said:

You missed the point.

I was simply saying that when you go in with a group of randoms, you should expect that you will meet people that want to do things differently. No matter if they are doing it "the right way" or "the wrong way" or something in between. It's up to them. The game allows ( and even promotes ) that players can play whatever the way they prefer.

Topics like this have come up several times in the past, from bounties to Eidolon hunting, to endless missions extractions, to speeders vs "i want to smell the roses", etc, it's always the same thing. People establish what they perceive to be the "right" way to do xyz, and then get angry when matched with randoms that do it differently. 

TL;DR My point wasn't about what how a player should or should not go about farming Liches, but rather about setting expectations right and never assume that on a group of randoms everyone will want to use the same strategy. 

Nah. I got your point man. You want the whole cake to yourself. For convience.

That's fine. I might not have wanted a slice anyways. I'll keep in mine to take what I can grab from others too.

Karma be damned because It'll be mine.

Yo I want a slice of the confection full experience chances to do my own thing and thralls just as badly as you. But dude you only let me lick the icing? For real?

If you haven't read the positives to lich stabbing early and often yet then I'd advise you to do so.

Just now, Remedyheart said:

Nah. I got your point man. You want the whole cake to yourself. For convience.

That's fine. I might not have wanted a slice anyways. I'll keep in mine to take what I can grab from others too.

Karma be damned because It'll be mine.

Yo I want a slice of the confection full experience chances to do my own thing and thralls just as badly as you. But dude you only let me lick the icing? For real?

If you haven't read the positives to lich stabbing early and often yet then I'd advise you to do so.

You clearly did miss the point.

I actually always stab my Lich, even if I don't know any of the mods.

Some don't do that thou, and I'm ok with it, because I have set expectations right when joining a group of random people. That was my point.

13 minutes ago, ChaosSabre said:

The whole let your lich convert enemies is just pure rng. I tried doing that with my last murmur and it ranges anyway from 2 to like 12 enemy converts.

The speed they are doing it is also random. Sometimes they convert one every half a minute, sometimes they'll refuse to convert one for 3 minutes.

Honestly this whole thing could easily be prevented if lich spawns were increased. You are supposed to fight them not use them to cheese out the kill command and if you want to kill them it shouldn't take like 10+ missions to get a spawn when you know your kill command.

Also that 10 murmurs for everyone bug shouldn't have been fixed. It was actually fun to run groups during that.

Agreed. But peoppe just want to cheese it for some reason. It's not even that good of a cheese. I spent all day trying to do nothing but lich conversions.

Painstaking slow and just relies all too heavily on spawning a lich and hoping it converts everything around you before they tear you apart.

Let's keep in mind this is one lich...You get the same outcome from four liches showing up in a mission anyways during the first 5 minutes, aka the thrall spawn window, and if you stab your own even more thralls.

Then there's the availability of mission choices after a stabbing, and saving time. Hobestly are you singlehandedly going to hold up a mission for an extra 10 minutes just because of conversion abuse?

13 minutes ago, ChaosSabre said:

The whole let your lich convert enemies is just pure rng. I tried doing that with my last murmur and it ranges anyway from 2 to like 12 enemy converts.

The speed they are doing it is also random. Sometimes they convert one every half a minute, sometimes they'll refuse to convert one for 3 minutes.

Honestly this whole thing could easily be prevented if lich spawns were increased. You are supposed to fight them not use them to cheese out the kill command and if you want to kill them it shouldn't take like 10+ missions to get a spawn when you know your kill command.

Also that 10 murmurs for everyone bug shouldn't have been fixed. It was actually fun to run groups during that.

Agreed. But peoppe just want to cheese it for some reason. It's not even that good of a cheese. I spent all day trying to do nothing but lich conversions.

Painstaking slow and just relies all too heavily on spawning a lich and hoping it converts everything around you before they tear you apart.

Let's keep in mind this is one lich...You get the same outcome from four liches showing up in a mission anyways during the first 5 minutes, aka the thrall spawn window, and if you stab your own even more thralls.

Then there's the availability of mission choices after a stabbing, and saving time. Hobestly are you singlehandedly going to hold up a mission for an extra 10 minutes just because of conversion abuse?

1 minute ago, Vit0Corleone said:

You clearly did miss the point.

I actually always stab my Lich, even if I don't know any of the mods.

Some don't do that thou, and I'm ok with it, because I have set expectations right when joining a group of random people. That was my point.

All I want is a little consideration so we can move on.

Why must I suffer getting slammed a dozen times over? This is hardly fun.

On 2019-11-13 at 4:26 PM, Hyohakusha said:

I want you to know that this isn't any kind of personal attack, but almost everything in this post is the exact opposite of what you want to do.

Actually this is completely backwards. Defense is probably the worst, as you only get 5 waves. Spy isn't any good either, as the overall thrall spawns seem to be much less. Survival isn't bad, but the thralls spawn in a burst that dies out rather quickly, and it's not good for taking advantage of converted thralls since there's a time limit and the need to get life support. Interception can be good, but only in a group, and due to the sheer amount of bad information on liches, running in a group is almost always more trouble then it's worth. Exterminate, Capture, Moblile Defense and Sabotage are the best, as there is no time limit.

Taking your time is indeed the best way to go about it, however, I mean you need to kill every enemy on the map and explore every section of it. Spending 10 minutes in an exterminate can net you 15-25+ murmurs when you do it right. Rushing through the mission on pub in a group is a big mistake.

This is also incorrect. Liches will convert anywhere from 5-10 enemies on average, and those converted thralls do not count against the cap for thralls that spawn into the mission normally. When a lich spawns, don't attack them, don't kill any enemy near them. They won't convert enemies when they're knocked on one knee; they have an animation where they point to the grinner they're converting and they need to be able to do that. An incredibly tanky frame like Inaros and Rhino with a very accurate hitscan weapon works wonders; simply dodge and roll to avoid getting killed by the crowd of twenty dudes shooting at you, then pick off the thralls the lich converts. 5-10 converts + 5-10 spawned will net you twice the thralls on average. You'll see the difference when I post my lich list at the end.

This is also incorrect. You only get 4-8 thralls worth of murmurs on average on a failed stab. It's extremely rare to get more than that. The second part isn't correct because those are the mission types you don't want, like I explained above. Also, stabbing your lich resets their anger meter and means they aren't going to show up as frequently, which means less converted thralls, which cuts your murmur gain rate in half. Playing on pub isn't any good either, as when you're solo, your lich is the only lich that can spawn. In a group of four people, you only have a 1/4 chance of your lich being the one to spawn, if any lich spawns, and again, if you're stabbing them every time they show up, you also have less of a chance of them spawning at all.

This is mostly correct. When you have the first one revealed, go into a mission, and let the lich convert as many enemies as possible BEFORE you stab them. That's 5-10+ converts, 5-10+ normal spawns, with the 4-8+ bonus stab on top of it. Because remember, after you stab your lich, they aren't going to show up for a while, and you aren't going to get the bonus converted thralls until they do. If you do it right, you should only have to stab your lich 4 or 5 times. Say I know Fass is one of them. Fass goes in the first slot, I let the lich convert enemies before stabbing them, I stab them, it's wrong. Fass goes in the second slot. I'm not going to stab them again until I have another murmur revealed. Say it reveals Khra. Khra goes in the first slot, Fass goes in the second. Khra light up white, Fass is wrong. Fass goes in the last slot and I know as soon as I get the last murmur done I only need to run into the lich one more time. By not stabbing them and going for converted thralls instead, I'm not only getting more murmurs on average, I also keep the chance of them spawning high, so I don't end up in the situation of knowing what the combo is while having to run five missions just to get the lich to show up, with absolutely no gain (once all murmurs are revealed, thralls no longer drop relics), which is a terrible spot to be in. And again, the total for converted + spawned thralls will always be higher than spawned + one stab, and you don't want to lose that.

This is a bad idea. Like I said before, by playing in a group you are giving yourself a 1/4 chance of your lich spawning, instead of being guaranteed that your lich will spawn if a lich spawns at all. Most players still think that powering through is the best way to do this; it's not. Demanding that people stab their lich is only costing everyone murmurs, including that player, and increasing the grind. Again, you get less converts, and you reduce the chances of your lich spawning.

I've taken out 30 liches so far. Here's my list. I'm only missing the Ogris.
hpQoOSu.jpg
CnXVJnf.jpg

Again, this isn't anything personal, I'm just trying to help you and anyone else who'll take a minute to read and think. Always let your lich convert as many enemies as possible, only kill the converted thralls around them until they stop converting thralls. Then, if you know what one of the mods you need is, stab them AFTER they've converted as many thralls as possible. Do not stab them every time they show up, you're only reducing the chance for them to show up more frequently, and costing yourself bonus converted thralls in the meantime. You don't even have to stab them at all, you are free to just gather information on them by killing their thralls and leaving; unless they've got a Shildeg, they aren't going to be following you anyway. And unless everyone else in the group knows this, running in a group, much less a pub, is only going to make everything take longer than it should. You can get 5-10 spawns + 4-8 from the stab bonus every now and then while reducing the chance for your lich to spawn, while giving yourself a 1/4 chance of your lich spawning. Or you can get 5-10 spawns and 5-10 converts consistently, plus the 4-8 stab bonus on top when you know a mod, while keeping the chance of running into your lich high, and guaranteeing that your lich will be the one that spawns.

Liches are puzzles, not brick walls. Use your brains and happy hunting.

I'd like to add an addendum to this.  That addendum being, don't go it alone.  Grab a buddy or a clanmate for Lich hunting, especially if you have a Toxin Lich on your hands.  Liches can get some cheapshots in, and against certain Warframes, can practically one-shot them unless you get seriously lucky.  Having a buddy watching your back also means you won't get hit by the inevitable spawns around you, which is also pretty nice, and it means more damage to throw against your Lich.  If possible, make sure said friend/clanmate doesn't have a Lich active, or if they do, at the very least, help them with theirs should their Lich be the one to enter.

Just a quick thought, otherwise I'll give this method of hunting a go so I can try my hand at Dubba Stubbas.

• 2 weeks later...

Question if anyone is able to help?

Does it matter what planet the team is on?

Say I have my Kuva Lich claim Lua - so my thralls would spawn on Lua and a teammate is Earth would it matter which planet we were on?

Would killing thralls to get murmurs on either planet affect either ones progress?

Just asking before I invest in going on other planets.

thanks in advance 🙂

On 2019-11-13 at 12:10 PM, Remedyheart said:

4 - Start guessing mod order upon first mod revealed, not later.

You have one in 3 chance of guessing correctly on the first try. That's not insignificant. If you do, and you don't have the second mod, your second stab is wasted. If you don't take your second stab, then you might as well not have bothered with the first one. So 1/3 of the time, your reward for taking a stab after the first mod is your lich anger resetting and level increasing, making them harder (meaning, longer) to kill, without getting any additional information in return.

In contrast, if you wait for second mod to be available, you are guaranteed to get maximum information. If your first stab fails, you are no worse off than having attempted it with single mod, certainly, but if your first stab is lucky, you have perfect information. Whether second stab passes or fails, you know the combination that will take down the lich. By not rushing it, 1/3 of the time, you are making it a much, much shorter hunt. The moment you get the third murmur, you can take the lich down. In addition, getting second mod is usually the fastest, because by that point, the lich is angry, spawns frequently, and you get a lot more thralls. So you're not even delaying your first stab by all that much. And even if both your first and second stabs fail, meaning that you need the third mod to go into first slot, you're not any worse off than taking first stab immediately in terms of total hunt duration.

On 2019-11-13 at 10:26 PM, Hyohakusha said:

I want you to know that this isn't any kind of personal attack, but almost everything in this post is the exact opposite of what you want to do.

Actually this is completely backwards. Defense is probably the worst, as you only get 5 waves. Spy isn't any good either, as the overall thrall spawns seem to be much less. Survival isn't bad, but the thralls spawn in a burst that dies out rather quickly, and it's not good for taking advantage of converted thralls since there's a time limit and the need to get life support. Interception can be good, but only in a group, and due to the sheer amount of bad information on liches, running in a group is almost always more trouble then it's worth. Exterminate, Capture, Moblile Defense and Sabotage are the best, as there is no time limit.

Taking your time is indeed the best way to go about it, however, I mean you need to kill every enemy on the map and explore every section of it. Spending 10 minutes in an exterminate can net you 15-25+ murmurs when you do it right. Rushing through the mission on pub in a group is a big mistake.

This is also incorrect. Liches will convert anywhere from 5-10 enemies on average, and those converted thralls do not count against the cap for thralls that spawn into the mission normally. When a lich spawns, don't attack them, don't kill any enemy near them. They won't convert enemies when they're knocked on one knee; they have an animation where they point to the grinner they're converting and they need to be able to do that. An incredibly tanky frame like Inaros and Rhino with a very accurate hitscan weapon works wonders; simply dodge and roll to avoid getting killed by the crowd of twenty dudes shooting at you, then pick off the thralls the lich converts. 5-10 converts + 5-10 spawned will net you twice the thralls on average. You'll see the difference when I post my lich list at the end.

This is also incorrect. You only get 4-8 thralls worth of murmurs on average on a failed stab. It's extremely rare to get more than that. The second part isn't correct because those are the mission types you don't want, like I explained above. Also, stabbing your lich resets their anger meter and means they aren't going to show up as frequently, which means less converted thralls, which cuts your murmur gain rate in half. Playing on pub isn't any good either, as when you're solo, your lich is the only lich that can spawn. In a group of four people, you only have a 1/4 chance of your lich being the one to spawn, if any lich spawns, and again, if you're stabbing them every time they show up, you also have less of a chance of them spawning at all.

This is mostly correct. When you have the first one revealed, go into a mission, and let the lich convert as many enemies as possible BEFORE you stab them. That's 5-10+ converts, 5-10+ normal spawns, with the 4-8+ bonus stab on top of it. Because remember, after you stab your lich, they aren't going to show up for a while, and you aren't going to get the bonus converted thralls until they do. If you do it right, you should only have to stab your lich 4 or 5 times. Say I know Fass is one of them. Fass goes in the first slot, I let the lich convert enemies before stabbing them, I stab them, it's wrong. Fass goes in the second slot. I'm not going to stab them again until I have another murmur revealed. Say it reveals Khra. Khra goes in the first slot, Fass goes in the second. Khra light up white, Fass is wrong. Fass goes in the last slot and I know as soon as I get the last murmur done I only need to run into the lich one more time. By not stabbing them and going for converted thralls instead, I'm not only getting more murmurs on average, I also keep the chance of them spawning high, so I don't end up in the situation of knowing what the combo is while having to run five missions just to get the lich to show up, with absolutely no gain (once all murmurs are revealed, thralls no longer drop relics), which is a terrible spot to be in. And again, the total for converted + spawned thralls will always be higher than spawned + one stab, and you don't want to lose that.

This is a bad idea. Like I said before, by playing in a group you are giving yourself a 1/4 chance of your lich spawning, instead of being guaranteed that your lich will spawn if a lich spawns at all. Most players still think that powering through is the best way to do this; it's not. Demanding that people stab their lich is only costing everyone murmurs, including that player, and increasing the grind. Again, you get less converts, and you reduce the chances of your lich spawning.

I've taken out 30 liches so far. Here's my list. I'm only missing the Ogris.
hpQoOSu.jpg
CnXVJnf.jpg

Again, this isn't anything personal, I'm just trying to help you and anyone else who'll take a minute to read and think. Always let your lich convert as many enemies as possible, only kill the converted thralls around them until they stop converting thralls. Then, if you know what one of the mods you need is, stab them AFTER they've converted as many thralls as possible. Do not stab them every time they show up, you're only reducing the chance for them to show up more frequently, and costing yourself bonus converted thralls in the meantime. You don't even have to stab them at all, you are free to just gather information on them by killing their thralls and leaving; unless they've got a Shildeg, they aren't going to be following you anyway. And unless everyone else in the group knows this, running in a group, much less a pub, is only going to make everything take longer than it should. You can get 5-10 spawns + 4-8 from the stab bonus every now and then while reducing the chance for your lich to spawn, while giving yourself a 1/4 chance of your lich spawning. Or you can get 5-10 spawns and 5-10 converts consistently, plus the 4-8 stab bonus on top when you know a mod, while keeping the chance of running into your lich high, and guaranteeing that your lich will be the one that spawns.

Liches are puzzles, not brick walls. Use your brains and happy hunting.

This post is spot on except for 2 things: first, multiplayer can be very beneficial if all players use the same good strategy. When you let a lich spawn thralls, then you make her leave, then another lich can spawn and make new thralls. The important part is only to let the lich spawn thralls, and then the more lich you see the better. The problem comes from players killing the lich too fast.

And second, survival and disruption are good mission types because the lich can convert thralls very easily,  and will still do after the first objective is completed; unlike exterminate that might be the worst mission possible because it ends too fast and the lich will spawn somewhere where there are no enemies.

The difficulty to tell if killing the lich all the time or the least possible is the best strategy is that it depends on the probability of encountering your lich, which is *probably* ties to its anger. I'm gathering data but it will take a lot of time to get enough of it. Especially when some players argue that a lich lvl5 doesn't lose anger or that more thralls spawn in mission then. I still think these are beliefs though, most probably caused by the fact that the missions are longer and the lich harder to kill at lvl5.

At the moment I'm inclined to believe it doesn't matter too much what strategy you use. All the times I've seen quoted for Lich clears are in the same ballpark no matter the strategy proposed.

There are, however, some common elements to all strategies. For example:

• Survivals are considered good.
  • Exterminates or maybe other quick missions are good if you know all 3 mods.
  • Wait until your Lich is done before converting existing thralls to start with a higher rage meter next mission.
  • If there are lots of enemies around (e.g. survivals), keep the Lich around for a while so they will convert more thralls.

The main question is whether to stab (early and often) or not to stab?

I'd rather see data than more theory crafting. Either when someone says "this is best", or "you're doing it wrong". Please back it up.

Edited by schilds

Ive been taking out 3 lichs a day this way.  Sabotage and exterminate have been the best way to go.  always stab your lich regardless for 10x thrall exp. Don't rush missions. OP spends 8 minutes.  I spend 20 and get the maximum thralls. I stab him every time I see him and he'll still show up every mission no matter how angry he may be.  Invisibility is the best way to not get nuked by your lvl 5 lich as well.

Edited by (PS4)RithClouD

Idk if I'm doing something wrong but it takes me at least 2h to kill a lich

I see ppl praising capture,rescue and sabotage cause they don't have time and you don't have to kill enemies therefore your lich can convert but it does not work. If play capture or rescue I only get 2 thralls no matter how much time i spend there. If my lich spawns, he is usually across the map alone and he doesn't move, so no conversion. 

Only missions i can use the lich to convert reliably are survival,defense, mobile defense and interception.  All other ones I have to get lucky enough so the lich spawn in the middle of enemies.

Loki is the only frame I know who can manipulate the lich, teleporting it across the map to a bunch of enemies but sometimes it's so far away its boring.

Let me know if I'm the only one with those problems. I've tried not stabbing and stabbing every time but I don't see a difference unless I'm lucky and get the 1st of the sequence right away. If i get 2 requipment and none of those is the 1st , it's ridiculous how many attempts you have to do.

En 13/11/2019 a las 21:10, Remedyheart dijo:

always play with a full squad

Why is it that people that do guides about x thing on Warframe always assume that we all have friends to play this game with? geez, i wish i didn't have to depend on other people in order to progress, it's frustrating, on the flip side though, i think i would enjoy a lot more if i had someone to play Warframe, after some time this game feels so shallow and pointless..

• 1 year later...
On 2019-11-13 at 11:50 PM, DesertEagle1280 said:

It is not in my best interest to stab my lich if I don't already know 2/3 requiems IMO - it risks leveling him needlessly, and if I get position 1 right I also lock in the known 2nd mod's position (either it's in 2 or 3, and if the stab doesn't give 2/3 that means known #2 is in pos 3, and unknown is pos 2).  Also it levels up my lich which only makes killing him more of a pain, and the benefit in murmur progress isn't worth the PITA it results in later. Since leveling the lich doesn't have any other benefit - eg increasing the ele % - which would make higher level more desired, I refuse to stab my lich.  I agree it shafts the rest of the team, and DE should find a way to fix that - but that's not my problem, that's DE's problem. They should either let me send him away without leveling him up, or give a failed kill some appreciable benefit besides making it a chore to kill him later, have him run away after being ignored for a couple downs, something like that.

Leveling the lich shouldn't really have a big impact as it is pretty easy to kill even higher lv enemies than the highest lich ones, even if they are corrupted