Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I "carried" the Rescue Target to Extraction with Grendel

Zahnrad

9 hours ago, DrakeWurrum said:

...This is the kind of bug that should totally be a feature. Grendel protecting allies... BY EATING THEM BWAHAHAHA!

DE could make an augment for it. Grendel eats a downed ally while adding their armor to his own as he revives them at a slower revive speed. Automatically spits them out when they are revived. Something like that perhaps lol

On 2019-11-17 at 5:30 PM, Zahnny said:

Got ahold of Grendel earlier today and I realised we have a Rescue Radiation Sortie, so of course I decided to mess around as per usual to see what would happen. I had a strong feeling it would work, and a lot of doubt also.

pic for proof:

Reveal hidden contents

YoJldoK.jpg

I went into a Solo game (as you probably should when it comes to radiation sorties) and rescued the target, then walked into a Rad cloud to get proc'd. Then used Grendel's Feast on the Rescue target.

From my experience, the Rescue target suffers no damage while inside you, not even if you use his 2nd or 3rd ability. This will probably never be used again by anyone practically. But yeah, if you want a safe way to bring the target to Extraction without fear of him taking any damage at all (besides damage to yourself or running out of energy) now you have one!

Note: I am in no way responsible for any psychological or mental harm that Rescue targets might have using this method.

You can also take scan and capture targets to a less shooty tile and do your business in private.

On 2019-11-18 at 1:43 PM, kengxiaoju said:

just run to extraction within 1 min.

hostage instant teleport.

who needs to protect hostage? u know some players are slow even hostage is dying players have time to extract and mission wont fail

they should shorten the maps and and remove teleport so we need to stick with the ally...