Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

COMING SOON: Devstream #133!

[DE]Rebecca

Are we going to see some Ember changes or at least fixes for these bugs: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1142222-list-of-ember-bugs/?tab=comments#comment-11161233 ?

I know the Kuva Lich system and Empyrean are probably more important, but still...

11 hours ago, --Blame-- said:

little details can make existing warframes more unique and fun

I've recently learned about the essential difference between impactful, neutral (generic) and absent sound design. I could literally imagine the sounds you were describing as I read them. This change, would be most welcome if it ever manifested.

17 hours ago, Uhkretor said:

You mean, the one that's locked to the Founder Program that's never going to be released ever again, including for consoles, because the Founder Program is already long gone ever since a long time ago before we were all born?

the founders that had him got their account transferred to console and lost him 

Are there any plans to bring all past Tennogen to consoles? If so, will they eventually ALL be added or are there any reasons (legal or otherwise) that some will never make it? For example, the Cheetah Valkyr Helmet, from what I can tell, is a fairly old Tennogen item, and yet it is not available on the Nintendo Switch version of the game. Any specific reason?

Hi.

I have 1 question and one comment/feedback around the old blood content, specifically around lich and veteran players.

Question. Can someone from DE explain the design decision around 5 forma to Max out mastery for the kuva lich weapons? It just seems like the reason was just because and i can't help but think it's nothing more than a cash grab. I don't think it's necessary a bad thing to have a cash grab as everyone has to pay the bills and etc, if it is explained that way.. Look guys creating lots of big content and have not have big updates and need cash flow and etc. I can buy into supporting that. But I would really like to know. I know paracesis had a similar mechanic and my understanding of that decision was that it's suppose to be a special weapon given to the tenno for something special coming down the road (Steve on a Dev Stream) by a very special character in the WF universe and it seems to reason that it would be special in some way and if that has to be 5 forma for MR then fine. Kuva lich weapon 5 forma stuff just has a smell w/ 5 forma mechanic for MR

Comment/feedback around the old blood content, specifically around lich and veteran players. A console player and just got it and I am on my 3rd lich. I really like the fact that we are able to use the lich mechanic to raise the level of the enemy as oppose to run a long survival,for 30 mins or 60 to get enemies that high, but the experience of playing the lich to me does not seem fun or rewarding (both material rewards or fun factor).

It basically seems like redoing the same missions over and over and over and over again till some arbitrary meter fills up so you can kill your lich. For rewards (guns that most people, especially vets don't care about cause they have better ones and it's just seems like an MR thing, which smells, see forma comment/question above) it's nothing special and then you look at what you have to do to get it, it just seems not fun at all. 

I love the fight with the lich and def made me sweat and would love more of that but the mechanic of dying from him because I could not guess the rock paper scissor leaves a very bad taste in my mouth (maybe we can change to he runs away or he takes more stuff or all stuff and etc). For something that is suppose to be challenging for vets, it's not challenging at all. It's just seems very arbitrary/rng ish.

I also know that the senseless grind has been reduced for the murmur and the requiem relics since the original launch and I am really thankful for that and hope we will continue to tweak this, but as of now i am putting the lich on the shelf like arbitration (I will try the new arbitration tweaks on console soon) till we have some more tweaks to the lich system

Thanks again for the update and i hope this is read and helpful

I really enjoy using the new vauban but he's just so weak and unreliable in high lvl missions.

Is there any hope for a few tweaks here and there? I think one thing he needs most is survivability.

As far as his abilities go minelayer is the one that definitely needs some more love.

Make this sad boi a happy boi: tumblr_o8b9occZOD1v6txsbo1_r3_500.jpg

Keep up the good work. I love the new kuva lich system :). Here's some of my liches:

20191121152711_1.jpg

20191121152752_1.jpg

19 hours ago, EdinaMonsoon said:

could we maybe get a merge mechanic for warframes and their primed varients? i'd happily pay/grind a special type of forma/potato that lets us merge our polarities onto a primed version of a frame

since quite a few frames still haven't got primes, i stay away from playing most them since the idea of having to forma all over again really puts me off getting invested when i know they'll be getting primed versions soon...

Then forma other frames. There are plenty of options and you can play a character without min-maxing them. And on top of that primes have built in polarities.

19 hours ago, TheFBD said:

^This^

There are currently 8 unique rewards in this season that everyone who participated in previous seasons already owns.

They basically use up 80k of standing for nothing. Imagine doing 11 ELITE or 17 WEEKLY challenges for literally no reward. Those ranks should either be skipped if one already owns that item - or (maybe optionally) be swapped for something else like season credits.

Yeah they should be replaced for repeat unlocks. Maybe the sort of stuff that's in the end game login caches

21 hours ago, King-K.Rool said:

Got some questions for the Dev team!

Forma usage and drought: With the recent additions of Kuva weapons needing 5 forma each for full mastery (65 forma total) and the Weapon exilus slot, Forma usage is at an all time high while the means to acquire them are very low. Are there any plans to address this? Such as reducing the forma crafting time or giving us more aways to acquire fully built forma (outside of events such as Plague star)?

Unreleased weapons: In the Update 26 melee buff section, both the Cadus and Prisma Machete were referred too despite not being in the global build. Are there any plans to add them in the future? Additionally, any plans on adding the Carmine Penta and the Machinists' Flamethrower ?

Pets 2.0: What is the status update on Pets 2.0? While there has been hints of it throughout the dev streams, the last solid remark that was made was back in April of 2018 via this Tweet from Sheldon.

Orb Vallis Expansion: Post launch of Plains of Eidolon, there were multiple Zaw parts, Arcanes (Plague arcanes), ship decor via standing and a new amp set, meanwhile (in terms of shop items) Orb Vallis has just got Moa pants, a new K-drive/K-mods, and a few Ticker decors. Are there any new items in the works, such as a New Moa set/Kitgun chambers (excluding the planned Primary Kitguns)/ amp or arcanes?

As always, thanks for the hard work you guys put into this lovely game!!

Forma should only take like 2 hours to build. That alleviate alot of the issues

21 hours ago, MirageKnight said:

Are you going to address the lack of an opt-out mechanic for players that are stuck with a LIch they don't want to deal with anymore?

<snip>

Are you going to address the fact that ranged Stealth kills do not trigger the stealth kill XP bonus timer? This has been broken for more than a month and Hushed / Silenced weapons are rather pointless.

Apologies if this has been pointed out before, but in an effort to be helpful:

The way I understand it, liches were always supposed to be tradeable in our new dojo room.  I haven't tried trading a lich that hasn't been converted yet, but I understood that to be an intended feature, even if it's not implemented yet.

It's long been the case that ranged weapons with multishot, and which don't kill with the first projectile, will not count as stealth kills unless the enemy is asleep.  This is why I always play Ivara if I want guaranteed stealth kills with a ranged weapon.  Are we sure this changed recently?

Will the forma costs on kuva weapons be addressed? 5 forma per weapon is a lot. It was fine with paracesis since it is special and all but now it's just ridiculous. Sure I have a lot of forma but that doesn't mean I should just blow them on weapons I may or may not be using later. So... may I suggest making it cost a forma to reach rank 35 then another for rank 40? 5 ranks per forma. Instead of 2 ranks per forma. That's just me though. 

Oh and I hope Ivara Prime's access is actually good. 3 good accessories and not another atlas prime access.

rip zenistar, i get that weapons should be evenly used but i don't think that should apply to uniqe weapons, is there any other weapon that can do what the zenistar does no and besides that was a reward we waited a long time to get, ive invested a lot of time into my zenistar, i have a really good riven that i invested tons of kuva into, super disappointed that such a unique weapon is gonna sit on the shelf and hope someday it will be given new life

2 hours ago, (PS4)AMDPRIME said:

the founders that had him got their account transferred to console and lost him 

... that's their problem to solve, right?

How about them sending a ticket to support about it? And if they can't get it back, how about getting back to their Founder accounts on PC? [DE] isn't going to bite them.

22 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Devstream133_1080p.jpg
Who:  Rebecca is joined by the usual crew! 

What: We’re hopping in the Dev Build to take a first look at the next Prime Access and much, much more! From Liches to Launches, you’ll want to join as we talk through Warframe’s most recent (and upcoming) updates!

Prizes? Oh yes! We have plenty of Digital Prizes to give out. 

Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe and mixer.com/playwarframe 

Twitch Drop / Mixer Reward: Tune in to find out what you can snag for watching our Devstream!

When: Join us this Friday, November 22nd at 2 p.m ET!  

Please ask your questions here! Thread closes at 10 a.m ET on Friday, November 22nd at 2 p.m ET! 

By installing the Youtube app for free on your Nintendo Switch, you can conveniently watch the stream on the Warframe Youtube channel from your portable system!

Somthing like sabzero attacck warframe coming from winter with nise ice sword that will be very nice 

Archived