Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

COMING SOON: Devstream #133!

[DE]Rebecca

1 hour ago, (PS4)Shyuu- said:

Not actually a questions, but rather a suggestion.

Old Blood just dropped for consoles and yeah, as everyone says, it's a long grind, but nothing short of what's expected from a grind game.

What is bugging me is the fact that, as of now, you have no way of dismissing your current Lich other than killing/converting him. That is fine for people who are just starting the farm, but imagine someone missing only 3 new weapons spawning a Lich with a Kuva Dubba Stubba.... for the 15th time. And the elemental bonus is lower than their current one. No ephemera. Then they'll have to go through ALL that grind just to try again, with no guarantee they'll make it. I know RNG will RNG, but it can be way too frustrating at times.

But could you make it a little less grindy? How about an item that would let you dismiss/banish your current Lich? Make it a... 3-5% drop from rotation C of Kuvavil or something, so people wouldn't explore the mechanics too much, and maybe add it to the ingame market for the ones who prefer pay-2-skip. That'd offer players an incentive to keep farming for what they want.

Thank you for your constant community support. Really appreciate the work you guys do

Most of that has been addressed on PC, but as they rushed the console update, we didn't get those fixes and we'll have to wait for the next update to get them.

Mirage's third ability not procing with heat in dark ares for the damage buff. Intended or a bug? There was no mention of this in the patch notes. People have reached out for an explanation for two weeks but you've been silent on the matter. Community would like some clarity on the subject, please.

Can Grendal receive all of his buffs from his 2 if he has consumed each enemy type for them, it's annoying having 10 enemies stored and only getting his nourish energy.

It would also be nice to see his 2 get an additional buff like nourish health regen to incentivise the ability to be used as buff rather than a quick heal.

What are the plans for making the Kuva Liches not be another island we go to for a while then ignore it?
How are you planning to make Empyrean not be an island? How does it merge into the rest of the game?

What are the plans for how new players interact with Railjack? If new players get enticed into the game by the Railjack trailers, how how many barriers will there be before they can actually play Railjack?

Can you add manual block to quick melee and remove equipped melee?
Also remove auto block putting you into bullet time in the air.

Are you going to standardise the behaviour of throwing weapons between dual wielded and normal use?

Can you add a universal syndicate sigil that is a placeholder for which syndicate you want to represent. So when you change syndicate you don't need to update every appearance config.

I want to try conclave (since the rewards are one of the things I haven't collected yet), but no one is playing. Any solutions? Occasional weekend events maybe? Bots?

On 2019-11-20 at 12:39 PM, (PS4)AMDPRIME said:

excal prime for console

Quit lyin, yo!

The original post they were questioning has absolutely nothing to do with Excalibur Prime OR consoles... where in the world did you get this idea?

They were asking about the current progress on the dual wielding rework with the capability to simultaneously have a one handed melee weapon, and a secondary weapon being used at the same time without switching. Melee 2.9 dropped and that function was left out, so they were asking when it could be expected.

Is there a chance of getting a dedicated button for rotating through the selection of abilities like Ivara/Vauban/Wisp? Ideally a button for rotating forward/back through the ability selection and being able to cast the ability immediately with a tap instead of having to "charge" it to actually use the ability.

Would be a nice quality of life improvement, especially with the upcoming Ivara Prime(assumption).

The Lich process are long and boring.

you have to spent Hours on boring thralls farming with actually no reward just for a useless and overlapping weapon--or sold the lich to get 5 plat?

And if you don't do this ,you wont get your riven back?

I want that process interesting and rewarding--for example,killing an elite thrall will get a kuva weapon with 0% buff and the lich with 80%or higher.The thrall should drop something useful and the process should be long and complex to cost a week--and give the player all the 13 kuva weapons for XP(of course,no element buff)and 1 highly buffed one for those who really love the weapon.

MOST OF THE PLAYERS are hunting lich just for XP and they quickly get bored on it.

u guys should give us a way to get all the weapons in the time we can afford but not just a trading system that wasting more time.

you can hardly sell your lich with 25%element buff so the system seems useless for those who only wants XP.

this dumb system should be rebuild to an interesting and rewarding one but not steal your riven and force you to spent hours in boring thralls farming if you want players back.

Two questions I’d like to ask.

1.) I like dojo building and decorating but moving rooms and redecorating them can feel tedious at times. Can we get an update that allows us to save layouts to “copy paste” to rooms of the same type/shape?

2.) at Tennocon a handful of new Deluxe Warframe Skins were announced and wanted to know if there’s a window I could expect the new Ash and Excalibur Skins to arrive like the next title update or a coming patch?

some of the fieldbosses need some lovely touch ups, like zanuka... zanuka isnt the hunter, zanuka is the prey.

g3? more like the 3 stooges

will the acolytes ever return again or can we have that event again? you allready repeated the blob of eidolon so many times

nightwave... hm.. rewards we allready got for events and the first nighwave season. thats a little bit disapointing (ok for new players, but thats it. a filter/script to check if we got the rewars before would have been nice)

pls fix that if you create a lich on lets say adaro that you pay taxes right on the end of the mission, if the lich will control sedna

will we ever know what happened to stalker after he realized whats going on in the second dream? he seemed to have some moral or flashback moments *no spoiler* and why does he seem to care, when we kick phorid or lephantis if they're a thread to every living creature?

will DE ever pay steve instead of his wearer? (we all know steve is the beanie)

and what happened to the proto skins, shown years ago?

(Sorry if this has been asked before or it's a question that can't be answered for some reason).

Are there any plans to license the Warframe IP out for any other products, third party comics, novels, models (I would do horrible things for a Rhino model kit), board games (see rhino), etc.?

On 2019-11-20 at 8:59 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Twitch Drop / Mixer Reward: Tune in to find out what you can snag for watching our Devstream!

I have limited internet usage, and each live stream takes 2 giga-bytes of my 20gig setup.
I'd greatly appreciate it if you said what the drops are before it starts, so I can see if it's worth use 1/10th of mu usage on.

When are the Dark Sector weapon skins coming?
You showed them a year or longer ago.

~

When can we use skins on our Zaws and Kitguns?

~

When can we color helmets separately from bodies?
You said you'd add it when it effects TennoGen sales.
Well, I refuse to buy anymore TennoGen because they don't color well with other helmets and skins.
Most of the stuff I have bought I don't use because they don't color well with the other parts I want to use them with.

~

Arcanes for non Zaw/Kitgun weapons?

~

Augment slot?

~

Why aren't the "beam length extender" mods like "ruinous extension" not use-able in the Exilus weapon slots?
They don't increase damage, just the length of the beam.

~

Hail, DE!

Despite the commonly viewed issues amongst the player base apropos the Kuva Lich system, will Warframe see this system expanded to the other factions in the game? If so, will the lore explain this proliferation of Liches as something similar to Alad V selling his conduit design to other factions, but with Kuva, or will there be other explanations unique to each faction?

Any news on The Duviri Paradox? Would the release of new Umbra Warframes be linked to this expansion?

Will the release of The Duviri Paradox be linked with Empyrean?

Are there plans to expand the number of Sacrificial/Umbra mods seeing that Umbra Forma is a thing?

Thoughts on Rivens for Warframes?

Thank you for the hard work and great game!

About Beast Companions Alongside Venari

Is it just me or the beast companions seem to shrink down when they're paired with Venari. Is this intentional? If yes, what is the reasoning? If no, could you please address it as it is somewhat annoying knowing my fully built Helminth Charger shrinks down to a puny thing when I use Khora (who I love using by the way).

Also, much love to the game, it's been scratching and giving me my fix. Support you all the way!

Seeing as Heavy Attack and Critical Chance builds are all the rage now will Status be getting an overhaul because it is lacking, Recently one of the dev team brought up what would the community think 100%+ Status would look like so do you guys have something in mind for status? Also Grineer Saw Weapon when?

I would humbly request adding this topic to the next Devstream with the following questions and your subsequent answers: ZENISTAR

What is the status of the Zenistar situation/remediation? 

Can you explain, in detail your logic and thinking behind what was done, why it was done?  There just doesn't seem to be a cohesive and legitimate rationale or reason for the level of severity you implemented in this nerf and it's pissed a whole lotta people off.  Explaining the details of the problem and your justifications would help people in their understanding, if it's logical.

How soon will you address/fix the MegaNerf? (BTW: having to wait for the next BIG update in order to address, answer and fix this problem is NOT acceptable, so please do so at your EARLIEST convenience, PLEASE).

Will you address the myriad of legitimate issues/problems/outrage with the MegaNerf? 

Will you REVERT the Zenistar back to it's original design intent (i.e., base spin time, Range Mod at +1 or Prime Range at +3, etc.)?

Will you adopt any/all of the offset or "GAME BALANCE" suggestions that could fix the situation?  For some suggestions, please search my ID and look at my post(s) as an example of alleviation and remediation.

If you won't address or revert the MegaNerf, will you REFUND money/platinum/endo/mods (and Prime Mod Investment) to everyone that has invested in the old Zenistar, that can NOT use it in it's current state?  (In all fairness, I, and potentially others, would have NEVER invested the time, money/platinum, endo, prime mods, etc. if I had one IOTA of an inkling that you would do this to this weapon.)

Thank you for reading this (if you did) and my humble appeal for your consideration in topic inclusion.

Archived