COMING SOON: Devstream #133!

[DE]Rebecca

Devstream133_1080p.jpg
Who:  Rebecca is joined by the usual crew! 

What: We’re hopping in the Dev Build to take a first look at the next Prime Access and much, much more! From Liches to Launches, you’ll want to join as we talk through Warframe’s most recent (and upcoming) updates!

Prizes? Oh yes! We have plenty of Digital Prizes to give out. 

Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe and mixer.com/playwarframe 

Twitch Drop / Mixer Reward: Tune in to find out what you can snag for watching our Devstream!

When: Join us this Friday, November 22nd at 2 p.m ET!  

Please ask your questions here! Thread closes at 10 a.m ET on Friday, November 22nd at 2 p.m ET! 

By installing the Youtube app for free on your Nintendo Switch, you can conveniently watch the stream on the Warframe Youtube channel from your portable system!

1. With Melee Phase 2 releasing. What is the status of Dual Wielding? In past devstreams it was mentioned that there was possibly going to be Dual Wielding with solo melee weapons, such as single handed swords, or possibly daggers. Will this be coming in the next phase of the melee update? If so, how will blocking work with it, manually more so. And better question, will Sword and Shields count as 1 handed weapons? Because, by technicality, the shield is attached to your warframes arm, not in your warframes hand. It'd be nice to be able to able to Sword Shield AND Gun.

2. What ever happened to those proto skins that are based off of Dark Sector weapons. They've been shown off only once and have faded into backburner. Is there going to ever be anything about them in the future?

3. Will there ever be any new syndicate weapon augments? Its been 84 years since we've gotten any new weapon augments from syndicates. We get a few new wawrframe power augments every few months, but nothing as far as weapons. Would be nice to see a resurgence of new syndicate mods for weapons.

4. Will we ever get the weapon that the vapos machinist / rangers use? They have an interesting burst fire assault rifle that would make a lovely collection to my arsenal. Its very well designed visually.
https://i.gyazo.com/3f50aa51596e3799453eebac9a2c7990.jpg

Are you going to address the lack of an opt-out mechanic for players that are stuck with a LIch nemesis they don't want to deal with anymore? A "peace offering" option would be extremely beneficial for players.

Are you going to stop punishing players with an instant death and a free enemy level up for getting the wrong Requiem mod sequence when stabbing Liches? An incorrect stab should only result in the Lich teleporting away to fight another day.

Are you going to make Lich allies more reliable? Having them show up for 2 minutes sometimes when you're about to die is not very useful. A summon beacon would be much appreciated.

Are you going to address the fact that duplicate Kuva weapons are still a thing and a waste of player time and effort?

Are you going to address the fact that ranged Stealth kills (even with bows and no multishot mods) do not trigger the stealth kill XP bonus timer? This has been broken for more than a month and Hushed / Silenced weapons are rather pointless.

- can we have all Auras give either 7 or 9 points for better balance?
- is there any progress about Boss Reworks for Sergeant and Phorid?
- will the ledge-grab move on literally anything be reworked?
    ledge-grab on a latern after a Bullet Jump and losing all the momentum is bollocks
- is there any plan to implement a never/always Host option, like "Host new squad"/"Join mission in progress"
- what's the status about Arcane dissolving after wrong fusion?
- is there any plan on a Rework for the in-mission marker? It's still like "Can you find the Extraction...?"
   https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1008080-coming-soon-devstream-116/?do=findComment&comment=10144157
- How is the progress of Raids? There were new info since January 2019's Roadmap
- What's the status of the New Player Overhaul?

Will the time investment and grind within Empyrean be properly tuned, tested, and launched without needing to double drop chances or burn people's time later? This has happened to far too many updates in the past, and it would really burn to play Empyrean day 1 just for it to be undermined later...

Blazing Step in ESO is still 1.01% from rotation C. Considering the negative feedback for how annoying it is to farm that Ephemera, launching The Old Blood with a 5% chance every 1 hour+ is quite odd. I hope we see consistent grind and respecting people's time rather than launching a grindy update and burning people in a few weeks.

Got some questions for the Dev team!

Forma usage and drought: With the recent additions of Kuva weapons needing 5 forma each for full mastery (65 forma total) and the Weapon exilus slot, Forma usage is at an all time high while the means to acquire them are very low. Are there any plans to address this? Such as reducing the forma crafting time or giving us more aways to acquire fully built forma (outside of events such as Plague star)?

Unreleased weapons: In the Update 26 melee buff section, both the Cadus and Prisma Machete were referred too despite not being in the global build. Are there any plans to add them in the future? Additionally, any plans on adding the Carmine Penta and the Machinists' Flamethrower ?

Pets 2.0: What is the status update on Pets 2.0? While there has been hints of it throughout the dev streams, the last solid remark that was made was back in April of 2018 via this Tweet from Sheldon.

Orb Vallis Expansion: Post launch of Plains of Eidolon, there were multiple Zaw parts, Arcanes (Plague arcanes), ship decor via standing and a new amp set, meanwhile (in terms of shop items) Orb Vallis has just got Moa pants, a new K-drive/K-mods, and a few Ticker decors. Are there any new items in the works, such as a New Moa set/Kitgun chambers (excluding the planned Primary Kitguns)/ amp or arcanes?

As always, thanks for the hard work you guys put into this lovely game!!

Will we get (another) Valkyr Deluxe Skin? 
Can the Void be made to a permanent location to crack relics?
Will there be more syndicate weapons?
Will we be able to buy Relic Packs from Fortuna and Cetus with Standing?
When is Ivara Deluxe expected to arrive?
Any plans on allowing Archwing Mission to be fissures, so the entire planet of Uranus can be used for fissure missions?
Can Lua be Fissure-viable please?
Will Corrupted Mods get a look at again at some point? 
Where is single sword + pistol dual wielding?
Are there any plans for allowing dual wield with thrown weapons like the Kunai, Spira (Prime) or Hikou (Prime)?
Will we ever get primary and/or secondary stealth finishers/finishers?
Any news on the (promised) updates to current boss fights. Mainly Phorid, Sergeant?
Any plan to buff Kubrows?
Is it possible to have us set up the "important" resources that pop up when we pick them up, like Tellurium and Argon Crystals?
Possible to add hours next to Usage in the profile?
Possible to access information about Usage in the last 28 Days, 365 Days in the Profile?
Would it be possible to add mouse over for the buffs at the top of the screen?
Will there be more stuff to unlock with focus points? Relic Packs bought with Focus?
Gentleman a short view back to the past. four years ago, Some Guy told us: "Take a trained monkey, place him in front of the computer and he is able to copter through the void." four years later years later some guy told us: "I had to move through the void like a robot. It's very complicated." And some other guy said, err, he pressed during the mission, I don't remember what mission, the wrong button on the keyboard. Question for you two both. Is warframe movement today too complicated with 20 and more buttons on the keyboard for movement, are you too much under effort, under pressure? What are your wishes for the future, concerning movement, errrm, during the mission? Less buttons, more? Or less and more communication  with your lotus.

Will Empyrean and New War still be released this year, or will they be delayed into 2020?

I'm curious if we'll learn about the Corpus version of the Lich. If they will be raknoid or amalgam themed? If raknoid themed, will corpus liches be connected with the 3rd Orb Mother somehow?

Any details about what changes the New War will bring will be interesting.

Can melee weapons that had a strong use for CC be revisited? I no longer use Zenistar because I mainly like the CC aspect to hold points in interception or other end of hallways in survival. 6 seconds on base is too low now. I don't care about the damage when I am useing it for CC. But to build the stacks, deploy the launcher, I have to work on stacks again just to maintain its up time. I can no longer use anything else.

Please consider maybe stances effect duration. One can be +dmg and the other is +duration so we can get back to around 30+ sec deployment base for CC use

1. Any plans on releasing any new weapon stances? (I find that sparring has mostly punches and not enough kicks - which is a shame since there are already punching and claw weapon classes. The jumping attacks and finishers should have primarily kick animations in my opinion)

2. Any plans on making different Parazon types/cosmetics?

Railjack questions:

• What will happen when the squad-leader (the owner of the railjack) disconnect ? How will the host migration work, will we be thrown into space with our archwing with a mini-mission to resummon a railjack ?

17 minutes ago, (XB1)Skippy575 said:

When is Primed Chamber going to be obtainable for the masses again? It's been over half a decade since it was last available.

Heck, the Nightwave season 1 rewards came back sooner than this has. Why is this the only thing that hasn't been obtainable?

THIS
its one of the 3 mods i don't own 
also Cannonade

Archived