Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

COMING SOON: Devstream #133!

[DE]Rebecca

There was a lot of negativity on the forums regarding the timing of Old Blood coming to consoles, I felt most of it was unfounded.  For those unaware, could you guys briefly discuss the cert process and why PC generally gets updates first? (EDIT: I'd even love to hear about the deliverables DE has to provide etc, but most probably don't care.)

I know this won't fix the negativity, but maybe it will lessen it to some degree! Thanks! -z

6 hours ago, Kylo. said:

Can the Void be made to a permanent location to crack relics?
Will there be more syndicate weapons?

yes pleas DE

6 hours ago, Kylo. said:

Any plans on allowing Archwing Mission to be fissures, so the entire planet of Uranus can be used for fissure missions?
Can Lua be Fissure-viable please?

I would run arc wing fisuers you know actual arc wing mission fissures just for fun

6 hours ago, Kylo. said:

Any plan to buff Kubrows?

yah they are worse than moa's.  At least Moas get good presepts even if their AI is just as wack.  telling the pet to heal would be nice.  

Hey, DE! This my first time ever posting anything so i just want to say thanks for the hard work on the game, I've been a member for 4 years apparently and i don't see myself stopping anytime soon, especially with this new update. All i wanted to ask was for the possibility of -zoom mods for ranged weapons? Preferably for rifle and if they can fit in the new exilus slot, that'd be awesome. Thanks again.

Melee 3.0 nerfed in air melee momentum mechanics was that in tended or an unintended result of letting us attack in air more than once.  I liked using it for a small boost while in an aim glide especially on zephyr

are you planing on tying kuva weapons to some thing so that the RNG is less of a pain (I was thinking equiped arch gun with 2+5 weapons tied to each arc gun.) 

will we see more of the new arc guns

can we get more syndicate lore (that and make it so that meridan and perian are not the defacto good guys compared to a kleptomaniac cefalon, a bunch weeb buracrats, edgelords, and eco nazis.)

With the new orbiter graphics update, will owning the primed liset skin have any affect on the visuals, or will it continue to be "loading-screen prime"?

Also hoping that Empyrean brings a lot of story-driven content - I've been waiting since 'The War Within' to find out what happens next! >.<

With the Drydock coming Soon™, has the process of building dojo rooms been discussed? As it stands a "dojo remodel" will take weeks to complete due to time gates, and in doing so you lose all decorations you placed in the rooms. Is there any chance that we will get a tool to edit dojo floor-plans without having to go through the destruction/reconstruction process?

A couple of devstream ago there was a statement about the team having plans to allow sentinel weapons to use the same mods as our weapons, without the conflict  like how venari works. There was also talks about getting rid of the stasis system and allowing multiple companions to be active at a time.

Are we still getting these? Is so was there any progress on these topics?

7 minutes ago, Chef_Lu_Bu said:

If each warframe were represented by a food, what foods would represent what frames?

Hydroid would be sushi.

Wukong and nezha would be Chinese food.

Nidus= spaghetti.

Those are the easy ones but me stupid need help.

edit

Grendel is all the food.

Gauss is fast food.

Khora is cat food.

Ember is spicy food.

3 hours ago, CuChulainnWD said:

They already did..... they are called... wait for it. INFESTED!! 😲

no they didn't there is no mire wraith, no scoliac vandal, no mios prime, no equivalent to any of those. infested weapons don't have an upgrade version like other faction weapons do.

Any update on the animal companion upkeep and management system? What I am referring to is, if I remember correctly, gutting the DNA integrity system and allowing us to swap to whatever pet we wish to take with us without having to put the current one back in stasis, then take the one we want out of stasis so we can equip it to our load out.

A few questions:

Are there any changes in the works planned for Syndicates?

Any plans for Corpus Lich equivalents?

Will you consider adding dedicated spectator slots to Lunaro matches for game casting/ training? 

Are there any plans in the works for changes to Conclave to make it more attractive to new players/less of a game of chicken with slam attacks?

Do you have any plans to improve warframing interactions ( sound and animation design )?

all players focused on mechanisms, damage, etc. but using Wisp as an example, she has a unique floating motion that makes her a very
delightful warframe to play with. I see her a lot on a mission, even though she's not totally focused on damage.

DE can improve the animation and sound design, for example, oberon walking with sound or paws instead of footprints. Robust warframes have a jumping animation that feels heavy when they hit the ground, or even feels like bones breaking using the mag's 4 ability.

little details can make existing warframes more unique and fun

Note: practically all warframes run and jump the same way, I believe that making them more unique makes them more fun to play, as a result, they make players play from experience, regardless of late game or not

Few Questions.
-What does it look like when your Railjack blows up? 
-How does your Railjack blowing up effect the mission? Is it an auto Fail? or can you summon another Teammates?
-What Happens to your Crew when your Railjack blows up??
-Lich Crew Members, please?

I've seen very little about it on this thread, so here goes.

I really have been enjoying Grendel a lot. I know the Kuva Lich system and Melee 3.0 is overall a much higher priority, but despite my enjoyment of him, I do feel he needs some more work. A lot of feedback has been posted in his megathread, are there any particular things that jump out at you when evaluating his balance versus other frames and various content?

Just now, Aluzhun said:

With the new orbiter graphics update, will owning the primed liset skin have any affect on the visuals, or will it continue to be "loading-screen prime"?

Also hoping that Empyrean brings a lot of story-driven content - I've been waiting since 'The War Within' to find out what happens next! >.<

the rework is only on Orbital, not on liset.

your liset ends the moment you come down the step near the radio. From now on I believe it's Orbital, which is where they will make the changes

42 minutes ago, Melos-mevim said:

no they didn't there is no mire wraith, no scoliac vandal, no mios prime, no equivalent to any of those. infested weapons don't have an upgrade version like other faction weapons do.

There never will be a mire wraith, scoliac vandal, or mios prime. They are infested weapons that have been upgraded from stock Grineer, Corpus or Tenno weapons. That is what Infestation means. They infect. So really the infested have their "upgraded" or side graded weapons.

Archived