Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

OP's Top 5 Most Hated Warframes

(NSW)DEADSHOT500

Saryn

Mesa.

Seriously don't bring these two in public mission. I hate joining only to have nothing to do because everything is dead. That's about the two warframe I just can't stand.

Then come Excalibur and Inaros I find extremely boring to play. Grendel is a better Inaros of you ask me.

Other than that, I have no issue with Equinox and quite like her. She's gotta work more than the other nukes to get results, and her night 4 is a good support ability. As is her 3.

I don't have any issue with properly played Limbo as well. Mine is a short range / long duration Limbo I use to protect a target specifically. I hate long range Limbo and their unecessary huge bubbles.

Revenant

Revenant

Revenant

Revenant 

Revenant

Seriously screw this frame and everything it stands for and represents. He’s not well designed, his theme makes no sense. But hey throw a poorly implemented slow af 1 shot on him and everybody will rush to his defense. His rework can not come soon enough.

Edited by (XB1)GearsMatrix301

Hate is too strong a word. Ive only used two warframes so far (have lot more sitting waiting to be used as well).

If i were to be asked which ones i actually dislike (for any reason)

Saryn - stuff dies too fast for me to meaningfully try to kill (yeah i know stuff dying fast is good but i dont like sitting around waiting to shoot something - i have both unused saryn and saryn prime which ill solo with later)

Atlas - sorry but i dislike his look - fugly.

Was going to say Grendel but its animation and audio cues are funny...

So many people are replying with the names of the frames they hate when other people use them... I thought we were supposed to put down the names we hated playing?

• Chroma
  • Inaros
  • Limbo (I'm starting to feel sick whenever I slide into the rift... Maybe it's the sound.)
  • Octavia
  • Titania

It wasn't until now that I realized that I sort of... hated playing Nidus.

Do I have to build my stacks every time I start a mission? Too much work for lazy old me.

Chroma - Playstyle is too granular.

Best looking Prime in the game though imo.

Octavia - I hate everything about disco duck

Nidus - Detest everything about that frame.

The only thing I like about Nidus is the fact that when he does finally get re-worked it's almost guaranteed to be a nerf because he's insanely OP—and I can watch Gearsmatrix have the most epic of epic meltdowns when it happens.

How you get your own room, Dev supported trolling of random players, and be the strongest player in any group regardless of position, category, or mission condition?

Vauban - I hate this frame because I want to like the frame... He's just insanely squishy and has no offensive power to support that degree of squishiness imo. 

Frankly, even offensive frames have more defense than he does.

Harrow - Granular playstyle and too powers dependent. Awesome frame otherwise.

2 hours ago, Isokaze_BestKaze said:

Saryn

Mesa.

Seriously don't bring these two in public mission. I hate joining only to have nothing to do because everything is dead. That's about the two warframe I just can't stand.

Then come Excalibur and Inaros I find extremely boring to play. Grendel is a better Inaros of you ask me.

Other than that, I have no issue with Equinox and quite like her. She's gotta work more than the other nukes to get results, and her night 4 is a good support ability. As is her 3.

I don't have any issue with properly played Limbo as well. Mine is a short range / long duration Limbo I use to protect a target specifically. I hate long range Limbo and their unecessary huge bubbles.

Well, with Long Range Limbo, if their bubbles are out for longer than a split second, you can safely assume they are either a troll, or have no idea what they are doing. The only reason people build Limbo for range on his 4 is to be a crate smasher, and thats only for hunting very specific things in specific missions.

1 hour ago, Padre_Akais said:

The only thing I like about Nidus is the fact that when he does finally get re-worked it's almost guaranteed to be a nerf because he's insanely OP—and I can watch Gearsmatrix have the most epic of epic meltdowns when it happens.

I do understand why you think he is op, but in my opinion he is one of the best balanced frames in the game.

He is good in most missions, but no the best, except in survival where he truly shines.

U can also use him for cc and as a support frame, healing and buffing your allies.

So i don't expect he will get a nerf or a rework, it just doesn't make sense when we have a lot of frames that need more love and balancing (like zephyr or the old ember).

Edit: sorry i just forgot this thread just about stuff we dislike.

Edited by tobiparty
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Nichivo said:

Any frames who's power color obscures vision enough to be detrimental, same with weapons. On second thought after further analysis. I hate the players not the frame.😜 

so you DON'T want to play with my Vauban with pure white energy color made to hurt the eyes of people with orbital strike?