Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE Scrooged Us This Holiday! RIP "Free Prime With Twitch Prime"

(PSN)True_Reclaimer

17 hours ago, (XB1)The Neko Otaku said:

Also don't most charitys take some amount of money raised for operation cost unless they are a non profit one

Can't really judge anything by its profit margin, last I checked all non profit means is that at the end of the year the company itself does not make any money. That that isn't to say that they don't blow a metric boatload of money on operational costs or slather their employees with perks/bonuses to close out at "zero" profit etc. 

Generally speaking if anyone seriously wants to donate money beyond a personal tax write off or just making themselves feel good, it is always wise to sit down and do some serious research into the entity that you are about to donate to. 

2 minutes ago, CuChulainnWD said:

Then maybe you might be a little more thoughtful when you throw your opinion around as if it had merit?

my opinion does have merit as does you own opinion now again stop quoting me unstable child and crawl back into the basement where you belong

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, EbonDoom said:

my opinion does have merit as does you own opinion now again stop quoting me unstable child and crawl back into the basement where you belong

Sorry mate. Every one may "have" an opinion. It does NOT mean that it has value or merit to an argument. The person behaving naively like a child is you sir. People do not give their hard earned cash away with the exception of charity, and not expect value in return. Supporting DE with money and Amazon prime, clearly a connection DE has made has value for money for some people as they chose to support with with DE's recognition.

Get off your high horse Sir Gallahad, you made a fool of yourself. Now do the smart thing and advance to the rear. You  lost this argument. Learn from it and grow up. Good day to you sir. I said good day.

1 minute ago, CuChulainnWD said:

Sorry mate. Every one may "have" an opinion. It does NOT mean that it has value or merit to an argument. The person behaving naively like a child is you sir. People do not give their hard earned cash away with the exception of charity, and not expect value in return. Supporting DE with money and Amazon prime, clearly a connection DE has made has value for money for some people as they chose to support with with DE's recognition.

Get off your high horse Sir Gallahad, you made a fool of yourself. Now do the smart thing and advance to the rear. You  lost this argument. Learn from it and grow up. Good day to you sir. I said good day.

the only one here making a fool of them self is you, i didn't lose any argument because i was not arguing only you are hence why you are the child. FYI after the first quote you did and reading what you said ill admit to trolling you was just way to damn easy

• Like 1

Just now, EbonDoom said:

the only one here making a fool of them self is you, i didn't lose any argument because i was not arguing only you are hence why you are the child. FYI after the first quote you did and reading what you said ill admit to trolling you was just way to damn easy

If telling yourself that is what helps you sleep at night, carry on. *Yawn* I will bow and say well done sir, you clearly got me. The horror... the horror.

1 minute ago, CuChulainnWD said:

If telling yourself that is what helps you sleep at night, carry on. *Yawn* I will bow and say well done sir, you clearly got me. The horror... the horror.

and yet you keep going eh oh well i have had my fun

21 hours ago, (PS4)True_Reclaimer said:

Warframe Twitch Prime

All of the previous Twitch Prime packs have given a Prime Warframe, prime weapon, and prime accessories (Frost Prime and Scindo Prime, Trinity Prime and Vectis Prime, Nekros Prime and Soma Prime, prime syandanas, etc)

Now the current promo is Ember... NOT PRIMED, just the regular version. Why DE?

No weapon included either!

And the accessory? A prime ship decoration that SHOULD HAVE been included with the paid Liset Prime Pack!

And it's NOT "free" since Twitch Prime is a paid membership, therefor the rewards shouldn't be cheap like these ones!

Well, for one... you can always use a Twitch Prime trial to get the goods, which is free.
For two, they haven't even started Tennobaum yet, so how could they "Scrooge us"?

Also, I'm not complaining about the free Ember, since I had skipped over her six years ago in favor of Ember Prime. So, y'know... more Mastery and a free Warframe slot.

Edited by NinjaKitsune56

58 minutes ago, EbonDoom said:

gotta get *@##$ed at for this one but doing it anyway as people have stated these items are NOT free seeing as you have to pay for amazon prime to get twitch prime i dont understand how thats such a hard concept to understand

ever heard of "buy one, get one free" ? 

Again you aren't buying these cosmetics and ember when you buy Amazon/Twitch Prime.  You are buying Amazon/Twitch Prime.  This is a free bonus on the side to which you have no entitlement.  What's not free is Twitch and Amazon Prime.  These cosmetics, which are not part of the promised package of those services, are in fact free on the condition you pay for those other services.  

Just the same as when there's a buy one get one free sale on t-shirts - you are paying for the first shirt, not second the one.  The second one is still free on the condition you buy the first, you are only paying for the first shirt - and it takes serious mental gymnastics and an entitlement complex to conclude otherwise.

Edited by (PS4)Zuzu_with_a_Z

1 minute ago, LeaserResael said:

I agree with this completely. The prime decoration should've been part of the liset prime. 

Liset prime is like 3 years old, this is clearly a new cosmetic.  I paid for Liset Prime when it first came out, even I don't feel entitled to something clearly new that didn't exist at the time.  They don't retroactively owe me more than what I paid for.

I swear you people are all in for a rude awakening when you step out into the real world.  

1 hour ago, (PS4)CommanderC2121 said:

Its insane how entitled you all are. You get something for free and you whine “wahh its not THIS free thing”

grow up

You don't get it do you? It's not free.  I have no use for twitch prime so I would be paying for the items and please stop with the real world quips. I know I'm older than pretty much all of you. I've done my real world time thx.

Edited by cmacq
  • Like 1

hace 1 minuto, (PS4)Zuzu_with_a_Z dijo:

Liset prime is like 3 years old, this is clearly a new cosmetic.  I paid for Liset Prime when it first came out, even I don't feel entitled to something clearly new that didn't exist at the time.  They don't retroactively owe me more than what I paid for.

I swear you people are all in for a rude awakening when you step out into the real world.  

The point being that when they did the liset prime they should've included the interior too, since you know, it is supposed to be a liset... prime. Yeah, really difficult to understand I know.

Please get that superiority tone off of this place. You're just another random person in here with the same rights to either agree or disagree with the op. The fact that you believe that everyone that agrees fully or partially with the op doesn't have a "real world" life makes you look bad and childish. If you have anything else to contribute to this thread's discussion I'll be happy to reply, if not then move on, thanks.

6 minutes ago, cmacq said:

You don't get it do you? It's not free.  I have no use for twitch prime so I would be paying for the items and please stop with the real world quips. I know I'm older than pretty much all of you. I've done my real world time thx.

The fact that you can do so much more with twitch prime then just warframe still leads me to believe anyone who complains about getting free content (and yes it is free, you pay for twitch prime to get benefits related to the website Twitch itself. Any other deals made are at the behest of an agreement with twitch and the game as part of promotion and sponsorship) yet uses the argument “I only got this for warframe” is a fool. You do not pay for twitch prime to maybe get a free prime warframe. You pay for twitch prime to get benefits for the website. 

10 minutes ago, LeaserResael said:

The point being that when they did the liset prime they should've included the interior too, since you know, it is supposed to be a liset... prime. Yeah, really difficult to understand I know.

No they shouldn't have.  Because back then interior styles weren't a thing.  Really difficult to understand, I know.    

The entitlement makes YOU look bad and childish - all of you in fact.  Like petulant little children.   You're free to act entitled - but it's not superiority complex to recognize when somebody is being as such.  You're just on the definitively wrong side of this argument.  Because this isn't a black and white issue - there's right and wrong, the side you're arguing for is patently wrong.  

4 minutes ago, (PS4)CommanderC2121 said:

The fact that you can do so much more with twitch prime then just warframe still leads me to believe anyone who complains about getting free content (and yes it is free, you pay for twitch prime to get benefits related to the website Twitch itself. Any other deals made are at the behest of an agreement with twitch and the game as part of promotion and sponsorship) yet uses the argument “I only got this for warframe” is a fool. You do not pay for twitch prime to maybe get a free prime warframe. You pay for twitch prime to get benefits for the website. 

Agreed and if you have no use for twitch prime you do not get this "free" item. Free is free that's it. This case is free with conditions.

Edited by cmacq

I have Amazon Prime mainly for free shipping and the netflix-ish service they have for anime/movies/tv. My bank account pays me a $10 bonus a month applied to my Amazon subscription, so it's essentially free...

(I wish I had this back when I first saw Frost Prime offered, but I didn't even play Warframe back then.) Initially, my reason to get Amazon Prime was to get Twitch prime to get Trinity/Vectis Prime (which I never actually use now...) and just kept it because the bank bonus thingy... still kinda annoyed by the lack of Twitch Prime offerings in the meantime between then and now. (I think they were experimenting with that other service and its reward system, but they totally neglected the twitch side for that period.)

However, when I saw the offer of Ember and Filigree prime... I did expect Ember Prime (and I had no idea where to find Filigree Prime once I got it, until I dug around all the potential places I figured it might be, starting with stencils, and ending with the cockpit.)

Struck me as odd, and not quite right, that it was the normal Ember, when every previous Twitch Prime offering was the prime version. I had already leveled normal and Prime Embers, so I just sold her off (or decided to sell her off, I forget if I hit the button yet, or not), despite her having a reactor in her... I don't like Ember personally. The warframe slot was welcome, though.

33 minutes ago, cmacq said:

If you're really older than all of us then I'm truly sorry you never learned to develop problem solving skills

Fun fact - you can sign up for Amazon Prime - even if you no longer have a free trial - grab these rewards, and cancel the signup 5 minutes later - Amazon refunds you in FULL and you still get the stuff.  Know how I know?  Because that's how I did it. 

But sure, throw tantrums on the forums instead of using basic problem solving skills, that will really exemplify your maturity. 

13 minutes ago, (PS4)Zuzu_with_a_Z said:

If you're really older than all of us then I'm truly sorry you never learned to develop problem solving skills

Fun fact - you can sign up for Amazon Prime - even if you no longer have a free trial - grab these rewards, and cancel the signup 5 minutes later - Amazon refunds you in FULL and you still get the stuff.  Know how I know?  Because that's how I did it. 

But sure, throw tantrums on the forums instead of using basic problem solving skills, that will really exemplify your maturity. 

Woah you're still here? I thought you'd be at Hydron having randoms carry your newly acquired Ember to 30!

Can't believe you're still wasting time on here, how much are they paying you to shill out?

Cant be much if you had to scam Amazon, since you cant afford Prime lmao