The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

empyrean fail?

Luciole77

7 minutes ago, Luciole77 said:

Cant see future for this update....playing solo is impossible! Joined in a public....another problems. Countless....bugs...a lot!

WTH!

AI crew members are coming in a later update to allow solo players to do Empyrean content.

I also feel it was a bit hard solo, but that was with 0 points on intrinsicts, i jumped in a public session, did find some bugs, but only one kind of froze me, the other were harmless (like walking in space towards the railjack), not everybody knew exactly what to do or how to exit the mission, people were waiting for the mission complete screen, but overall i think I and members of the party really enjoyed it.

Playing solo is not impossible. Granted, grinding up materials, Avionics and parts in the first mission solo would likely take a very, very long time, but once you get stronger than base the first mission is actually quite easy to solo. Likely, the same will be true as you go on - earth missions becoming very easy to solo once you get all your stuff together.

Y'know.

Like the base game.

12 minutes ago, Luciole77 said:

Cant see future for this update....playing solo is impossible! Joined in a public....another problems. Countless....bugs...a lot!

People said the same thing for PoE and Fortuna, if it is too buggy for you, report the bugs, improve the game not just for you but for all other people.

or you could just not play that part, and just wait for some patch’s to come out, and see if they fixed the issues that you are having.

I personally not tested it because I am not interested in this update at all and not finished the requirements but I would not say it is a fail. Simply because this update is new, some people will like it others content another not like it just like all content what created. All new update coming with dozens of bugs but those of you whom sending back feedback to the devs are actually helps this game mode to improve. I personally will consider to invest into this once they fix all known bugs and add npc crew. My clanies will try the railjack whom interested in but currently nothing done to the project there.

If you not find this update fun then it is not fit to you really then you test it next year with npcs and if still not likes it then you just play another content as I do with other contents too.

• Like 2

solo is not impossible..the only hard for me was the first run but after that I got used to it and been grinding solo as of now....but after some playthroughs I just realized this update felt like a Rising Tide 2.0..you are grinding/improving your Railjack for something else in the future because if you dont want to play this update you are not missing anything since theres nothing to use for the new resources that would be useful for your warframe/operator...just hoping something great on this line on the patch notes "MORE MYSTERIES WITHIN VEIL PROXIMA"