The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenebrous Ephemera [Outdated]

Lullypumpsie

12 hours ago, enemystand said:

found another one got sentient fountain scene from it
it was behind a secret wall, sometimes the items behind that specific wall don't appear in the map even with max loot radar range

yee, i can confirm that

2vlI56S.jpg

I found this during my last Anomaly run:

AIfFBUI.jpg

It was another Captura Scene but i lost it since i was stuck in the Anomaly, and couldn't leave out of the Mission from the RailJack because of the Anomaly Objective still going and other Objectives so i had to Abort. If it wasn't for the Limbo Host Migrating i would have it. Btw, it was in a small Room past one of the other Rooms with Platforms to walk on.

So yeah, that's my last time running with Randoms for Anomaly.

Edited by GPrime96
  • Like 1

Kinda ranting, today marking my 400 runs (of which 50% or more are done via splitrunning instead of solo). I'm already past 1.2k aborted missions of which 3rd is thanks to this anomaly brainlessness.

I am officially done with this degeneracy. I'm waiting DE making it a drop on regular Sentients instead of brainless caches. I'll continue playing anomaly when changes are made. Not before. Pity because the tileset is mesmerizing. But hey at least I have 5 capturas of which 2 are duplicates leaving me with a total of 3 unique capturas.

I'm so burned out that I don't even wanna hear the word Sentient.

Edited by Daziri
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Kim-Pine said:

We should probably wait for DE to finally wake up and stop grinding for that ephemera , i got hundreds of run and found 2 red crate...

Let's hope for a good hotfixes or something because this is genuinely driving me crazy.

Agreed. Add infinite load screens and enemy fighters/pulse turbines spawn within spitting distance of the RJ and the grind is unsustainable. Definitely wanted to yeet my Xbox out the window several times now. 

Guys, don’t be upset. These chests have always been a pain in the ass. They work according to the old mechanic, but, unlike other rare chests, these chests contain really VALUABLE loot for end game (Fashionframe) Or just for collection.

Edited by Lollipumpsie

5 hours ago, Daziri said:

Kinda ranting, today marking my 400 runs (of which 50% or more are done via splitrunning instead of solo). I'm already past 1.2k aborted missions of which 3rd is thanks to this anomaly brainlessness.

I am officially done with this degeneracy. I'm waiting DE making it a drop on regular Sentients instead of brainless caches. I'll continue playing anomaly when changes are made. Not before. Pity because the tileset is mesmerizing. But hey at least I have 5 capturas of which 2 are duplicates leaving me with a total of 3 unique capturas.

I'm so burned out that I don't even wanna hear the word Sentient.

I feel you mate. :(

I'm so irritated and disgusted by Sentients and Sentient Tileset ( even tho I loved them so much ) because of this ephemera grind and I don't want to see anything related to them including New War anytime soon.

23 minutes ago, Lollipumpsie said:

Guys, don’t be upset. These chests have always been a pain in the ass. They work according to the old mechanic, but, unlike other rare chests, these chests contain really VALUABLE loot for end game (Fashionframe) Or just for collection.

That's sort of what is making them worse, they not only kept them as rare, but put a much more desirable reward in them along with much less desirable ones. Original rare crates while not hyper showy with their drops were just this nice better than a standard crate reward, the sentient ones range from really desirable to absolutely nonsense and that makes the process of getting and opening them so much more polarizing and unpleasant should it not deliver on the valuable end of the reward pool. I don't think I've ever felt disappointed or dissatisfied by having a rare crate spawn in a mission until these, but I guess that's all just a reflection of how de's priorities have shifted over the years, just making a satisfying gameplay experience is less of priority a now and the urgency is more in regards to ways to best extend players game time by an means possible, even at the cost of the overall experience.

Edited by Cubewano
  • Like 1

2 минуты назад, Cubewano сказал:

That's sort of what is making them worse, they not only kept them as rare, but put a much more desirable reward in them along with much less desirable ones. Original rare crates while not hyper showy with their drops were just this nice better than a standard crate reward, the sentient ones range from really desirable to absolutely nonsense and that makes the process of getting and opening them so much more polarizing and unpleasant should it not deliver on the valuable end of the reward pool. I don't think I've ever felt disappointed or dissatisfied by having a rare crate spawn in a mission until these. 

Yup, this is outdated rare chest mechanic and this is needs to be reworked. I agree about tilt when u see RED-winged chest, invite ur friend and than u got captura scene. Eyerone text in chat: Ok, ty DE, ty for invine, gl next time. But u know, next time If he does, he may also be unlucky.

Edited by Lollipumpsie