Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested in my railjack ?!

W4RF4M3

hi , DE, thnx for empyrean !!! really fun !!!

i finished a mission , coming back in rear part of my railjack to refine what we found..and i found also a group of infested !!!

what !!!, infested ??? , yes infested , but why ?

is a bug , a spoiler , or i miss something about the update ?

thnx to all that will answer !!!

here the link of the screeshot

https://ibb.co/BggJ5yB

Yes!

Mayhaps we will get the Infested being more ALIEN and be a threat. They could actually grab our frames and the screen goes black. We get control and we are in a ship that has us suspended in the air from Infested goop. We realize that there is no connection to our Void Demon and all our weapons are gone. We start making our way through the ship where there are dropped weapons we can pick up but they are not modded so barely any damage. No power, no mods, no Void Demon. 

We have to get to the engine room to sabotage the ship core, search the ship for our weapons and fight a new Infested that blocks our connection to the VD. After beating it, we can use the Archwings to escape and have Ordis pick us up in the Orbiter. 

Or not....

Wait did the grineer sell ramsled tech to infested and sentients? 

Anyways could be a bug...or they had ninja added the abinity for sentients and infested to visit our railjacks. 

Also have cy say missiles incoming when I was near sentient ships/derelicts in a couple of missions. 

10 hours ago, RougeMagma said:

If you park your rj very close to the derelict, the infested could spawn inside. I had some sentients spawned inside the rj a couple of times during anomaly raid.

It's this.  Had it happen to me every time I park my ship next to the Derelict ruin.

7 hours ago, Corvid said:

You do realise that most warframes are inert without an Operator, right?

That is what would make this the different as the frames are not connected and they still can move. It might be as it is in the Zanuka Hunter area but I have not tried it since I got a Void Demon.

Either way, it would give the good old days of not playing with a pop out kid that give easy mode on crack. Miss those days of true Warframe

I know it's hard to clean a ship that's constantly on fire, being boarded and torn to shreds by Grineer cannonfire all at once, but this is what happens when you don't scrub the floors once in a while guys; the bacteria build sup into a deadly monster that will eat the entire crew.

load your Omnis with Dettol or Lemon Pledge guys, that should kill 99.9% of bacteria!