Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Matchmaking and Connectivity Issues (Jan 15)

[DE]Rebecca

Hi Tenno!

We are detecting instances of Matchmaking and general Connectivity issues among Warframe players right now. We are working with our Network partners to diagnose and fix the issue. We will keep you posted!

Thanks for your patience.

EDIT: Our network partner identified a service impact that is causing outages for numerous clients, including us. We will keep you posted!

EDIT 2: Our network partner believes they have resolved the issue and we will monitor to confirm! 

EDIT 3: We believe we are now in the clearly completely - relog if you are still having issues.

6 minutes ago, (NSW)OmegaMael said:

I haven't tested it yet (although I experienced a few bugs while I was at Railjack), but I took the opportunity to thank Mama Lotus (but I'll test later).

Cool. I am letting my PS4 tenno know that this is being look into. I'm glad they are going to work on that for everyone. But I figure if everyone from difference platforms chimes in, then DE will have a better idea of what we are experiencing. I'm hoping it will help them fix up the issue.

14 minutes ago, (PS4)Raccune said:

Almost everybody in my PS4 alliance was forcibly logged out at the same moment. A few stragglers were logged out 10-15 minutes later. Some overexcited players are worried that DE was hacked.

Yeah, this hit me too. Ignored it and logged back in though. Are player invites failing with an offline message right now?

15 minutes ago, (PS4)coma-edge said:

I cannot seem to get invites, and I'm appearing offline to others. Can confirm that I'm not in dnd mode. Players joining my public squad in a mission gives no notification - the chat icons appear briefly and that's it.

Now that you mention it, I have been having that issue as well. I will try to PM someone I know is online and it will say they are offline and cannot deliver the message. Been having issues inviting people to my dojo to trade as well.

On 2019-12-09 at 10:31 PM, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_ said:

I think he is just wanting advice so he can pick his next frame.   

Peoples favorite frame is usually the one that is most effecient at the content they like to run.   

So Death what kind of content do you like to run??

--------------------------------------------

I bounce around to whatever frame suits my needs for the mission/content im running.   I have 4 utility frames that I put at the top of my list in loadouts.   Nekro for loot which I hardly ever use anymore.   Ivara for stealth/ceph scans/floof hunting.   Oberon for Teralysts.  Wukong for Profit Taker/Index/hard content.   

After that I am happy on anything.   I love tanks the most.  They are not the funnest ability wise but its how I enjoy playing.  Valkyr/Garuda were my favs.  I had never used atlas before his prime dropped and I loved the look of the warframe and tried him out and he is pretty fun.  He has a little bit of crowd control with his wall,  he gets to spam petrify,  he has rumblers.  I wanted to use his punch but its not very effective.   Nidus is another fun tank.  You get to suck all the enemies together and nuke them with guns or melee.   Grendel is not very fun,  eating enemies and not getting to beat on stuff is not that fun.  But he is a great tank and his 4 is fun to unleash.  

If im not a tank then I enjoy anything.  I like playing support frames alot but I also like Offense frames.   Gara is pretty beast for general use.  I love using max range Gara with augmented Spectrorage.  It makes everything in her mirrors that die have a 50% chance to drop energy orbs.  So basicly she can nuetralize all the enemies in an area and give everyone almost infinite energy. (magnetic enemies can still screw things up, but you can mitagate that with zenurik).  

Oberon is awesome for support because he has offense abilities to you can spam while your keeping everyone alive.  Wisp is great, just learn WHEN to use shock and when not to.  Harrow is awesome, you can reduce the damage on others with his thurble augment and give energy, think he has healing to lol.  But harrow + guns = awesome.  

I always thought Ember was the sexiest warframe.  I never really used her as much as I would have liked to.  I got to use her with her awesome WoF range,  I used her more after her rework and pretty much still loved her WoF but her defense is what kept me from really enjoying her, even with umbra mods she could not take a beating.  Now with this latest rework... I miss WoF but i really love her with damage reduction,  I hunted down tons of lich's with her.   I wish she had a very small personal AoE incorporated into her damage reduction like a "Personal Space on Fire" lol.  But spamming 4 and 3 is pretty fun.  Managing her energy isnt that difficult.   I expect she will sky rocket to the top of my usage boards by next year.  

Mag is who I started with in Warframe but I can not figure out how to make her work.  IMO she DESPERATELY needs a Damage Reduction ability.  Or she should have super powerful shields.   Like her shields should have 95% damage reduction.   Then you can focus everything on her shields and overshields and augur mods.   Then she could probably excell is really hard content.   But she is paper thin and no amount of mods can tank her up.  I doubt adaption could even save her ass because any damage will punch right through her shields and insta-kill her before she can adapt lol.    Now that Ember rocks Hard , Mag is my new #1 wishist rework for a female frame.   Love that skin that actually gave her boobs.  Valkyr is soooo jelly.  

-------------------------

My advice...the trade game is really trash right now but you its still possible to make plat.  Get that plat and buy more slots.   To bad you didnt run into me in-game.   I just gave away 1k worth of slots and stuff to peeps on ps4. (and got 1 display screen back lol)

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Hi Tenno!

We are detecting instances of Matchmaking and general Connectivity issues among Warframe players right now. We are working with our Network partners to diagnose and fix the issue. We will keep you posted!

Thanks for your patience.

Ty space mom

Archived