The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Opinions on Nova Deluxe Skin

LoriSei

It has energy in her arms and hands , cool helmet , nice amount of metallics and pretty assets (wink wink).

I like the skin but my only complaint is that deluxe has similar body to her original which makes it look like a Tennogen skin.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Wasn’t it supposed to be hollow?

Yes it was, but i guess they discarded that concept unfortunatelly.

I liked the new skin but, compared with what it was supsed to be (said hollow concept) it's a little disapointing

Edited by Blobfish86

1 minute ago, Irhyo said:

You mean the sausages or the hands? Cause the hands are just ability casting effect.

The hands. The advertising image shows the hands active and there's no warning anywhere that it won't be like that once you buy it, so, imagine how ripped off I felt buying the deluxe pack for a frame I didn't have just cause I liked the advertised syandana and have it not work like it was advertised.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

I definitely prefer it over her Asuri Deluxe.. more power to those who like it, but it's just too out-there for my tastes. I have her Corpra skin though, and I'll probably stick to that, it  works with most colour schemes IMO.

Meaning of Deluxe...

DELUXE

adjective
adjective: de luxe; adjective: deluxe
  1. luxurious or sumptuous; of a superior kind.

It should be one of a kind... I'll be optimistic on the attachements along with it. *Cross Fingers*

21 minutes ago, LoriSei said:

Pls don't mess this up DE...

It's a skin not a big update or anything

We've already seen the base model so there isn't really room for speculation left, either the design appeals to you or it does not, it's far too complete to expect DE to change it from now to its release in any feasible way. 

But who knows, maybe the other items in its set will curb its reception. For me I'll just stick to Asuri with alternative helms as I wish so it seems.