Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Revised: Bug Report Megathread! (Read the First Post!)

SilverBones

• TYPE: In-Mission (Control Problem)
  • DESCRIPTION: In rare cases where you use a movement-restricting ability while being knocked down, the game will not let you use any more abilities, use chat, or use your weapons. The only possible fix is to leave the game.
  • VISUAL: N/A, problem is control related.
  • REPRODUCTION: Get knocked down by an enemy at the same time as using an ability or going into operator form.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Being able to continue playing.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The game will not let you use any more abilities, use chat, or use your weapons.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Rare, happened twice since mainline release.

• TYPE: [ In-Game(SO)]
  • DESCRIPTION: [While i was playing Sanctuary Onslaught we got stuck during the Transition, after the Zone was done i went thru the Portal and the other players also but they got stuck in the last zone and couldn't move. For me it was glitching and i could see the old Zone. Sadly after this i wasn't fast enough but the next zone we were mid air and we could move, 5 seconds later the mission ended and extracted us.  ]
  • VISUAL: http://prntscr.com/rcr5be
  • REPRODUCTION: Maybe the bug is happening after migration not sure, more testing is needed. Because for me it happened after host Migration.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Smooth Transition to the next zone.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: My Teammates glitched and got stuck, i had visual glitches and flickering images.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 5% - 10%.

• TYPE: Railjack mission
  • DESCRIPTION: starting as host, playing inaros and charging his 4th during the time the mission is loading - then using the operators magus repair to refill inaros health.
  • VISUAL: -
  • REPRODUCTION: timing the operator action so that it overlap with the mission start (the arriving of the ship in the node). only happens when being the host.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: the frame should get healed.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: the effect of magus repair didn't worked.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: about a 50/50 chance when you try this out right after choosing the ships destination - might depend on computers speed and/or incoming connections from other players who might slow down the loading. being in operator mode from before the mission starts until the ships arrival might or might not produce this glitch too (meaning i'm not sure if being in operator mode is the source of the problem or doing a void dash at the time of arrival - yes, i know that void dashing isn't necessary for the magus repair, just doing it out of habit because i also use the magus lockdown ^^)
  • EDIT: looks like that using inaros 4th during the transition to the the mission is the problem. it seems like the 'reduced' health after it's use will be considered the 'new' maximum health and therefore won't be affected by magus repair. still, even after losing more health, the magus repair won't work to heal anymore after this - might be two different issues at work here. exting and reentering the ship can often restore the max health again, but the healing still won't work.

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Ferrox aura is a alt fire mode that launch the weapon to latch on a surface. It has 50% base status chance per tick but for some reason it impossible to get every tick to proc on 100% increase status chance. It only proc half the time. Even with 4 status mod is half the time.
  • REPRODUCTION: Mod the ferrox with at least 100% increased status chance (2 status mod) Alt fire near an enemy and watch how the status apply.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: With 2 status mod, it should apply 1 status every tick with only elemental procing. 4 status allow for 2 status per tick.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Status is only applying half the time and sometimes physical status gets applied for some reason when electric is the only element the aura can deal.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% of the time.

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: I was doing a lich defense mission on Uranus. It was me and a friend me on Frost and him on Nidus. Both of us became unable to pick up loot or use X to interact with things after doing a mercy kill on a thrall. Loot would follow you around like you were in Limbo's rift though rolling would not let you pick it up. The only way to pick up loot was to switch into operator. You could not use X to mercy kill thralls, revive pets or team mates or release if you were downed. Dying did fix the issue for me. I had to stand in one of the lazor beams on the map to actually die since the grineer were not doing a good job of killing me ;).
  • VISUAL: [This is where you would add your screenshot or video]
  • REPRODUCTION: I am not sure exactly what is causing it. Last night it seemed to be a client issue involving failed lich attempts but today's episode was after a thrall mercy kill and effected both host and client in the game. Using the parazon to perform a mercy kill or lich attempt is the trigger. (After another lich mission we discovered one thing that definitely triggers the bug. If two people try to stab the same thrall at the same time it causes both to have the floating loot and no X functionality issue.)
  • EXPECTED RESULT: We should have retained the ability to pick up loot and use X to interact with things
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Loot would follow you around but not get picked up unless going into operator form. X would not allow interaction with things for mercy kills, reviving, etc.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It seems sporadic during lich missions. Last night thought it was just related to failing a lich parazon attempt but today's occurrence was definitely after stabbing thralls for both client and host. (100% reproducible with 2 people trying to mercy the same thrall at the same time.)

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Loading missions will cause my chat window to become decreasingly functional.
  • VISUAL: [This is where you would add your screenshot or video]
  • REPRODUCTION: I am playing on Steam Big Picture Mode with a Steam Controller.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should be able to interact with the chat window (usernames included) and select how I can interact with them. I should be able to keep my chat slider fixed on the right side of my chat box instead of it sliding left after each mission.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I am unable to perform my moderation functions in a moon clan without providing adequate screenshots of interactions occuring in game as well as detailed explanations of said happenings (issuing bans, inviting people to groups, etc). After awhile, I am unable to utilize the chat box at all.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: After ending up in a relay type area or open world it happens once. After 3 or so missions, I'm forced to restart the game as I have no desire to put in the effort to chat with anyone.

TYPE: In-game / mod interaction

DESCRIPTION: Amalgam Furax Body Count is supposed to cause melee kills to trigger a 15m radius knockdown effect, however it is coded as a blast status effect with a bigger AoE which with the changes to status effects now only reduces the accuracy of nearby enemies.

VISUAL: NA.

REPRODUCTION: Kill an enemy with the Furax/Wraith and Amalgam Furax Body Count equipped.

EXPECTED RESULT: Killing an enemy results in a radial knockdown effect.

OBSERVED EFFECT: Enemies are instead receiving 6(ish?) stacks of the blast status effect.

REPRODUCTION RATE: Always.

• TYPE: Animation/Movement
  • DESCRIPTION: Getting grappled by an Ancient's tentacle or Grineer Scorpion's grappling hook when attempting an air-to-ground heavy slam attack causes a repositioning glitch then enters an animation lock for the heavy slam
  • VISUAL:
  • Note that no key input was done after getting knocked down from the grapple attack, all the way to the end of the video. Rolling can cancel the animation lock, but moving/attacking doesn't.
  • REPRODUCTION: Hard to pull off as it's mostly accidental. Get hit by an enemy grappling hook mid-air while in the downward animation of the aerial heavy slam.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The knockdown from the enemy grappling hook should end normally and not transition into an animation lock with the heavy slam.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: See in video
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Pretty consistent if the above mentioned sequence of events occur properly.

TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION: Hildryn's passive no longer provides invulnerability
REPRODUCTION: Play Hildryn and lose all shields from enemy attacks
EXPECTED RESULT: Hildryn should gain damage invulnerability for 3 seconds (shields and health should grey out) after shields are depleted
OBSERVED RESULT: Hildryn still takes damage to shields (but not to health) during the 3 seconds the passive is activated
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

TYPE: In-Game (Combat)

Description: Plenty have pointed this out but Status-based Augment mods like Reactive Storm and Chromatic Blade are broken. Previous builds allowed Chromatic Blade to have 100%> status with at least 180% power strength, however the recent status changes have broken this.

Visual: [No screenshot]

Reproduction: Equip Status-Chance based Augment, Join mission

Expected Result: Augment correctly alters weapon stats based on Power Strength and basic Augment changes

Observed Result: Augment does NOT apply stat-based changes but does alter secondary changes (E.G. Chromatic Blade changes the weapon to pure elemental damage, but does not increase status chance)

Reproduction Rate: 100%

• DESCRIPTION: Client loses backstab prompt X in railjack after second node is loaded
  • REPRODUCTION: Play railjack as client. finish one node. host picks another mission from nav console. client then cannot backstab until after revive.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Approach an unaware enemy from behind, see a backstab (X) prompt
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No prompt
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

• TYPE: In-Game Lighting
  • DESCRIPTION: Lighting on the mastery rank 10 test is way to bright. You can barely see the white squares of floor you're supposed to be stepping on. I'll include two photos. The first one has all lighting options off, contrast and brightness at default (50). The second photo has color correction on.
  • VISUAL: eR9jwz5.jpgSHrqhDC.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Go in to the Mastery level 10 test. All lighting options are off in the first photo. Second photo is with color correction on. I tried multiple other lighting options to get the level to look right, but I couldn't find anything that would allow me to see the level properly.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: To be able to see what I'm doing.
  • OBSERVED RESULT:
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time I enter the level

• DESCRIPTION: Railjack : Screen shake for whole mission on destroying a Crewship.
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: Managed to replicate by taking control of crewship and getting some damage. When you then destroy the reactor will immediately blowup kicking into a permanent screen shake similar to when you trying to exit the crew ship with the countdown.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Countdown should have kicked in to give you time to leave the crewship.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Even boarding another ship or platform was still shaking for most of the mission.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Observed with the initial patch and found I could repeat when trying after hot fix 2. Found I could replicate 2/2 times, and in the second run observed the same instant explosion but screen was already shaking (3rd time). Suspect it is to do with the damage crewships can now receive.

• DESCRIPTION: The phantasma it applies far less status procs than expected, tested in the simulacrum. The relevant stats on mine are 62% status chance per projectile and 11 multishot. This also seems to be the case with the phage, but i have not done much testing on that.
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: Just fire the weapon at an enemy and look at the number of status procs being applied.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Firing the weapon at an enemy should apply on average 6-7 status procs per damage tick.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Firing the weapon acts as if it only has one projectile rather than 11, making the proc rate far lower at 0.62 per damage tick.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Always happens.

• TYPE: Display
  • DESCRIPTION: With HDR Output (Experimental) enabled, game always starts up in WINDOWED mode
  • REPRODUCTION: Windows 10, enable HDR Output, FULLSCREEN, 3840x2160, displays correctly, then exit and restart, and it's now WINDOWED
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Expect to retain last confirmed settings, and start back up FULLSCREEN
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Always starts up WINDOWED
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time

TYPE: [In-Game, Self Stagger mechanic]
DESCRIPTION: [Using Hikou Prime w/ Concealed explosives]
VISUAL: Starts at around 0:04 in this video: https://youtu.be/cVCxK1OxJoM
REPRODUCTION: [trigger self stagger; sometimes your ability to attack will be broken for a few seconds despite no other visual issue.]
EXPECTED RESULT: [I throw several shuriken while mid-air, I get staggered, and fall to the ground, then get back up.]
OBSERVED RESULT: [After the stagger animation is triggered and ends, movement returns to normal but I lose the ability to attack.]
REPRODUCTION RATE: [Often. Happened twice during this video but I can't find the 2nd occurrence. It's not obvious because player movement works fine.]

TYPE: [In-Game, Self Stagger mechanic]
DESCRIPTION: [Using Hikou Prime w/ Concealed explosives]
VISUAL: Starts at around 1:17 in the same video as above
REPRODUCTION: [Trigger self stagger, while mid air.]
EXPECTED RESULT: [I throw several shuriken while mid-air, I get staggered, and fall to the ground, then get back up.]
OBSERVED RESULT: [I fall to the ground and get staggered in a repetitive loop animation for a few seconds; sometimes its a looping stagger, sometimes its a ground attack. I'd speculate related to how many projectiles hit me with self-dmg?]
REPRODUCTION RATE: [Intermittent, but lasts for a few seconds.]

TYPE: In-Game

DESCRIPTION: When using deferred rendering some metal channels no longer match each other even when set to the same color. As an example, the metals on limbo prime and the dex armor set are more yellow when set to the same gold color as the syrinx or ki'teer armor sets.

VISUAL:

yUxV7qL.png

REPRODUCTION: While using deferred rendering, equip different armor sets/syandanas/prime frames with the same accent color, and observe the difference in color displayed (most obvious when using less saturated colors like in the example above)

EXPECTED RESULT: The metals would match as they did on the old renderer.

OBSERVED RESULT: Certain things have metals of different colors.

REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% 

• TYPE: In-Game (Railjack)
  • DESCRIPTION: Any time I kill boarders or my squad mate kills boarders the other gets no intrinsics experience for them.
  • REPRODUCTION: Join a Railjack mission as a squad kill boarders check intrinsics experience before and after on the killer and the other squad mates. 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Intrinsics experience is shared between all players no matter what is killed during a railjack mission.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Intrinsics experience only goes to the player who kills boarders.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% over 4 missions. 

• DESCRIPTION: Exo Skold Crewships in Veil Proxima are dropping Mk I Railjack turrets.
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: Collect a Railjack turret drop from an Exo Skold Crewship in Veil Proxima.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Exo Skold Crewships are probably intended to drop Mk III turrets like other ships in Veil Proxima missions.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The only Railjack turrets on the Exo Skold Crewship drop table are Mk I turrets. This can be confirmed on Warframe PC Drops.

• DESCRIPTION: Railjack turret comparison tooltips on the Armaments screen display the incorrect bonuses on turrets in certain circumstances.
  • VISUAL:NE2YI3H.jpgoUWRmH9.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: 1. Select a turret other than the currently installed one with a single left-click on the Armaments selection screen. The selected turret is indicated by the white arrow in the upper-right of the turret icon. 2. Hover over a turret other than the installed one to display the turret comparison tooltips.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The bonus listed for the installed turret in the comparison tooltip should be the bonus belonging to the installed turret.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The bonus listed for the installed turret in the comparison tooltip is the bonus belonging to the selected turret.

• TYPE: Railjack Missions
  • DESCRIPTION: There is a inconsistency with Ash's augment [Fatal Teleport], most of the times the execution does no appear, making ash just getting destroyed (lol).
  • VISUAL: Potato PC, can not record anything, sorry
  • REPRODUCTION: Ussually, the first time I try to get the fatal teleport, It doesn't happen, then I get myself killed. All the following teleports work normally, but as soon as you use the omnis to get back to the ship, the augment seems to deactivate for the rest of the mission.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Fatal teleport can fail, but the inconsistency should not happen 20 times in a row.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Just teleporting myself into a bunch of enemies, and getting myself destroyed.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: When you start railjack from your dojo (half the times), when you start railjack from your dojo after finishing another mission of empyrean (always) and sometimes when you are on your railjack without going to dryduck.

Archived