Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Revised: Bug Report Megathread! (Read the First Post!)

SilverBones

Well someone broke railjack again Pulse turbines with locked doors you need to go to the radardish;

and if you inside a crewship and its get blow up frome outside you can end up inside the void of space wehre only alt f4 gets you back.

• TYPE: In-Game/Dojo
  • DESCRIPTION: When I came back from railjack wreckage recovery quest mission on Lua, started from Dojo observatory, I ended in Dueling room, which is still being built
  • VISUAL: 
    vOMvJW70RNqozYSwCrNGSQ.png
  • bzk4oBURQKC5WC-wqDxvIw.png
  • REPRODUCTION: I was not able to reproduce this bug by playing another railjack wreckage recovery quest mission from Dojo observatory nor by playing normal missions from Dojo observatory
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Returning from a mission started from Dojo Observatory room should spawn player in observatory room/main hall (even though it should be only observatory for convenient reasons)
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Returning from mission started from Dojo Observatory spawned me in Dueling room which is still being built
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: none

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Garuda's 4th ability does not proc slash proc outside of the initial ability damage
  • VISUAL: 
  • REPRODUCTION:  Happens whenever you use her ability
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Enemies should be getting slash procs from weapons and/or her 1 ability after being marked by her 4th ability
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No slash proc went off, only the weapons and abilities base procs
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens every time

• TYPE: Mod-Collection
  • DESCRIPTION:  when i check my mod collection my mods are cuted in half
  • VISUAL: https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/661570005925756988/681195780224319680/unknown.png?width=822&height=514
  • REPRODUCTION: [I think this bug is starting after doing a sortie,]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: mods are cuted in half
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: it almost always happens when i finish my sortie

• DESCRIPTION: Attempting to apply an orokin catalyst to my Cernos Prime. The catalyst option in the "Action" menu is grayed out and states "[HC] Missing Store Item"
  • VISUAL: Bug Image Here
  • REPRODUCTION: Simply try to apply a catalyst to Cernos Prime via the "action" tab when view the mods
  • EXPECTED RESULT:  I should have been able to apply a catalyst to the weapon.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Option is grayed out and unable apply to the weapon
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time, I have attempted to change the frame and restart the game.

• DESCRIPTION: Kinetic Siphon Trap duration is less than 1 second or failed immediately.
  • VISUAL: 
  • REPRODUCTION: Throw the trap at a scan target. Target got trapped for about 1 second. The consecutive traps you throw just immediately fail (only trap for about 0.1 seconds).
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The trap should last a few seconds (about 3-5s I think?)
  • OBSERVED RESULT: It's not possible to trap then scan the target since it's failed to quickly/immediately
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

• TYPE: In-Game / Rail-jack mission
  • DESCRIPTION: Exiting an exploding crewship leaves me with a blank screen
  • VISUAL: uGVynrZ.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: The crewship was at the point of exploding as I pressed X to leave
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Transition to archwing outside the ship
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Left with a completely non-responsive screen
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: First time

• TYPE: Visual / Cloth Weights? / Cloth Skeleton
  • DESCRIPTION: Ivaras base helmets cloth weighs down too much after the mainline itself dropped ( not on any subsequent hotfixes ).
  • VISUAL: QOVLfEi.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Simply Using Ivaras default helmet, most noticeable in end-of-mission boarding animations, login screen and navigation screen.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: No change to cloth physics at all.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Cloth Weights are too heavy, the hood has lost its springiness
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Unable to use operator in railjack when starting a mission after entering railjack from orbiter with a friend. However it is only I the host affected by this, other squad members able to use their operators just fine. Also it only occurs when in a squad after inviting them to my orbiter, if I start solo it does not happen.
  • VISUAL: N/a
  • REPRODUCTION: It seems to happen every time
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Hit 5 for operator and be able to move, use powers, etc
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Operator instead stuck in sitting pose from operator chair in orbiter
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% so far

Update: I was able to recreate the bug in solo mode by entering the railjack via the menu rather than the port inside the ship, making the operator unusable once in mission.

• TYPE: In Game
  • DESCRIPTION: When you hack a console your weapon is set to Primary weapon, even if you are in melee mode. 
  • VISUAL: 
  • REPRODUCTION: Go into any spy mission. Choose secondary or melee. Hack console. Viola, primary gun equipped.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [Starting the hack in melee should have returned to melee like it used to.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [Weapon was switched.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every Time.

• TYPE: [In game.]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Trying to launch exodia contagion projectiles.]
  • VISUAL: [N/A]
  • REPRODUCTION: [When using Kuva Quartakk/Quartakk/Quatz or any other weapon with a secondary function when zooming will not allow the projectile to launch. If you swap to a secondary without one of these dual function features the Exodia will work again]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [Exodia will not work if your current weapon is a Quartakk/Kuva Quarttak or Quatz (suspect the issue is with the different firing options when firing from the hip vs zoom).]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [The Exodia will not work if Quartakk/Kuva Quarttak or Quatz is your current weapon.]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [the bug has occurred as host and client, has been able to reproduced every time when those 3 weapons are used the current firearm.]

• TYPE: In-Game / Rail-jack
  • DESCRIPTION: Mission not completing. Objectives were stuck, then we had a host migration and the fighter and crewship numbers came back
  • VISUAL: Assbj58.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Unknown
  • EXPECTED RESULT: When objectives are complete, the mission ends
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Stuck in mission and navigation console is disabled
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: First time

16 hours ago, Gio21 said:
  • DESCRIPTION: Void Hole graphical glitches n2
  • VISUAL: 6FOxq7C.jpgudffMuf.jpg3RX0DmL.png 1st one did not capture here are 3 different ones and prob missed few more when inside ships and not gunning
  • REPRODUCTION: throw void hole and wait for it to collapse
  • EXPECTED RESULT: not glitchy graphics
  • OBSERVED RESULT: glitchy graphics
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: every void hole (probably)

today that i tried was at 1/3 missions was getting this when explosions were near the back hole
but still cannot reproduce it prob some explosions from other skills/weaps do this

• TYPE: railjack mission
  • DESCRIPTION: the host left the mission and i became the new host. after the mission continued i noticed that instead of my equipted kuva drakgoon i had the heavy weapon in hand. it behaved like it would in space though with ammo reloading automatically. i also could switch back and forth to the secondary or melee weapon without any delay like it would have been if i had used the heavy weapon the normal way. using the gearwheel to unequip it didn't work.
  • VISUAL: JPN484m.jpg[This is where you would add your screenshot or video]
  • REPRODUCTION: well, just do a lot of host migrations and you might get this issue... or many other strange things ^^)
  • EXPECTED RESULT: i would say that i expected a clean host migration but whom am i kidding?
  • OBSERVED RESULT: i had fun with my imperator for the rest of the mission but couldn't level the kuva drakgoon (which was i original intention there)
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: i had this occasionally ever since railjack started sometimes it could be 'fixed' by spacing out and in again or using the operator mode and even by using the sling shot... but this one here was the 'cleanest' weapon switch so far - maybe you should consider putting the heavy gun just into the normal arsenal after all? this here proves that it can be used like any other weapon ^^ (also, using the gearwheel sucks)

• TYPE: In-Game (Mission)
  • DESCRIPTION: When fighting your Lich, upon finishing/failing the minigame, you are prevented from picking up drops or interacting with objects/items. This includes not being able to revive allies/companions.
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: Finish or Fail the Lich minigame. (Failing seems to work more often)
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should be able to pick up items and use the interact key.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I was unable to pick up items and use the interact key.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Some people in my squad have had mixed success. I have encountered it 100% of the time, others 50%.

• TYPE: In Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Kuva Larvaling not spawning. I noticed this bug still happens while trying to get the last weapon I need. It seems to require a specific sequence of events to happen. The mission I normally use for getting new liches is Cassini Saturn.
  • VISUAL: [This is where you would add your screenshot or video]
  • REPRODUCTION: If the game starts the larvaling spawning process around the same time another event happens the larvaling will fail to spawn in that mission. The events I have seen cause this bug are the Change of Plans that switches the mission from Capture to Exterminate and assassin / hit squad invasions happening.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Kuva Larvaling should have spawned since in an appropriate level Grineer mission with no active lich
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Kuva Larvaling flash occured but never have the Kuva Guardian message and don't see a larvaling show up
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: This bug only seems to happen if the other voiced event happens around the same time you see the flash for the larvaling. I am wondering if the script for the threats from the assassin / hit squad or the change of plans voice over are clashing with the game trying to do the kuva guardian message / larvaling spawn event.

TYPE: In-game.

DESCRIPTION: In Empyrean, one mission I joined (Kasio's Rest - Saturn) had an issue where we were stuck at 3/6 crewships destroyed because ships had stopped spawning in, we'd completed every other objective, there were no fighters, we were just left flying around space until we gave up and aborted, wasting time and effort.

VISUAL: Sadly I did not think to get this at the time.

REPRODUCTION: Unsure.

EXPECTED RESULT: There should have still been crewships spawning in as we had not completed the objective for destroying crewships.

OBSERVED RESULT: Nothing, no ships at all spawned in, we were left alone with an uncompletable objective.

REPRODUCTION RATE: Honestly I've only seen this happen once, so no idea.

TYPE: [In-Game]
DESCRIPTION: [WuKong Prime staggered through Defy by Stalker, Conculyst, and Battalyst. Unable to stand/move until killed, longest time was 4 min unresponsive to any input. When control returns, its broken with partially active abilities and all effects displayed. Melee shows equipped weapon and iron staff at same time. Melee usage is only iron staff animation and damage output until extraction with no way to disable ability. Iron staff is also shown with primary and secondary weapons but has no effect.]
VISUAL: [RdUavdl.png53tGFrA.png

]
REPRODUCTION: [Get staggered while defy is channeling before strike.]
EXPECTED RESULT: [Defy to work as intended.]
OBSERVED RESULT: [Downed by stagger until death and passive kicks in. Returned with broken abilities and all effects active. See above. Stagger is breaking Invincibility animations and skills that utilize them.]
REPRODUCTION RATE: [So far it has happened each time fighting Stalker, Conculyst, and Battalyst. in missions.]

• DESCRIPTION: I was taking my railjack out for its first mission, had a full squad, went and completed the mission, came back to the dojo, left squad, then this happened
  • VISUAL:https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/638956847717548043/685993370186940419/unknown.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Unknown
  • EXPECTED RESULT: There shouldn't be a crew ship in the dojo
  • OBSERVED RESULT: There was a crew ship attacking my ship in the dojo
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Unknown

• DESCRIPTION: The Veil Missions In Railjack
  • REPRODUCTION: Go to any veil node
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Shielded Exo Crewships Spawn Droping Mk. III Weapons
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Shielded Crewship from Earth spawn Droping Mk. I Weapons
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every Mission

• DESCRIPTION: Pet moas default legs are now somekind of an unreleased pair of legs, Fortuna moa construction also grabs this model but places the wrong texture on it
  • VISUAL:
Spoiler

dCJILYr.png

Xh32WPj.png

• REPRODUCTION: If a moa has the default legs (the 1st legs ever introduced with fortuna, the same as many corpus moas), the moa will now look different
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The default legs should load the correct model
  • OBSERVED RESULT: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens all the time

Archived