Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scarlet Spear: 1-Week Later Top Items

[DE]Rebecca

23 hours ago, Radiofloyd said:

No, it's because players will always (and I can't stress this enough), always, use the supposedly most efficient setup. From literally just looking at all at the community, they decided they didn't like the event, so they just want to get over with it. I don't know of anyone who acted as though it was fun to afk as Limbo. Besides, this is a co-op game and most players shouldn't risk having the entirety of the event be invalidated by the teammate they get every single time they try to play the event. Balance and challenge are the things most people are asking for right now (though I don't think they really understand what they're asking for, as they have a conception of power that is way too flawed, that's besides the point, though). Finally, I'm not speaking for myself, I'm okay playing however the game goes, but to me the nerf on Limbo makes sense and was a sensible decision.

Again why would they do that in the game if it is not faster only more lazy huh. Stop being so narrow minded and see that not everyone wants to sit there and kill every enemy. Also, you are not speaking for yourself? Then who are you speaking for? Do you think you know what other people want? You certainly aren't speaking for me. Also nerfing limbo doesn't make the event more fun. It made the horribly buggy and broken event worse. Also do you not see you arguing against yourself? Yes they want to get this boring event over with nerfing limbo and making it harder is not going to make it more fun. DE keeps catering to loud minority. They have literally made it so that it is easier in solo. Only people like you insist on needing to do it co-op. Also just for you I have dug up the location of what players that don't type on the forum actually want. Refer to devstream 136 28mins. Do you see harder, nerf or challenge or any word related to those? Don't speak for other people you don't know what they want those crying for challenge are a minority.

On 2020-04-02 at 10:12 AM, Huggalump said:

I absolutely disagree with it. I like the limbo nerf. I don't play the game to afk farm snore fest. 

When there's a frame that can turn everything off, the game isn't a game anymore. Why even bother with loadouts or build diversity or any kind of thinking if limbo can just turn it all off. 

Balancing a game requires buffs, but it also requires nerfs. 

My issue isn't about going afk or such, my issue is about bad design then nerfing something to fix that bad design especially nerfing something is a standard game mechanic.

The Limbo's nerf feels unwarranted because it was introduced in a temporary event due to lack of oversight. DE had 6 years to decide on the limits of Limbo's ability to the point where his stasis and cataclysm were modified during the sacrifice update (2 years ago). If this was done in a recent major update such as the change in status chance, people wouldn't have complained much since it will be treated as part of the game mechanic. But right now it feels like it's done for the sake of patching an unpopular game mode that isn't designed to be player friendly in any way, and in the process, is ruining the signature move for this warframe.

If you really want to stop Limbo players from afking, how about making the Aerolyst immune to warframe abilities rather than have an adaptation plot armor to all sentients? It's been established that it's possible to have units with force field that stops warframe abilities aka Nullifiers, and Aerolyst has some kind of canisters that makes them invincible to all source of damage, why not include warframe abilities as well? Even then, these blasted things needs to be balanced for players to reliably take them out.

However, the biggest issue I see with the game is that the mode is not ready. Please do a server maintenance or something. I understand that there's severe limitations on DE's side due to the transition of working from home. But temporarily pausing the event feels more viable than continuing its present state.

Spending 40 mins trying to do 1 (one) murex and failing at it cause not getting any codes is no bueno. I genuinely feel sad attempting these runs cause I know I'm just setting myself up for disappointment. It's kinda unimaginable that a studio working on 1 game for 7 years would release 1 major event that builds upon the most hyped up update ever in the game's history and then have it be this mess.I'd understand if people come across bugs every now and then but to have a major game breaking bug present for 2 weeks on a 4 week event is just sad. I can look past all the bugs that got grandfathered in through railjack but a critical function falling flat on its face 2/3rds of the time......I don't even know what to feel here. Just, why ?

DE, now that alot is fixed, the grind isnt that bad anymore.

BUT, a big big BUT, you have to make ground more rewarding or faster, space is simply superior.

And finally after all those years, get some dedicated servers for player connections.

Alot of bugs are due to the peer2peer connection.

In any event i ever participated (nearly all of them) player morale wasnt that low. 

On 2020-04-02 at 9:53 PM, GrazeZeroLow said:

1. I faced-rolled everything for 4 days, to reach the 50K goal. At least those who come after me, will have an easier time...

2. I'll take a look at the added arcanes. 

3. Now that Limbo is screwed, everyone switch to Slo-va (let's see how quickly DE figures this out).

:facepalm::crylaugh:

Yuppers. I posted about this in another thread about my boys and mine's WF team set up.

Although, here's some irony. 

My youngest got board with playing Mesa, so decided to go Roar Rhino with a rad cyanex while the rest of us kept our original frames we used from previous runs.

Apparently, those Sentients are afraid and freak out, making them extremely easy targets, especially when slow-va and roar are timed.

My youngest was a tad miffed when they dropped faster with that, then when he had his Mesa in. First time I've ever heard him swear over the mic. I was duly impressed, and a bit proud of him. 

Edit; Forgot to mention that this was the first time we actually managed to complete a full run with no hiccups, and got the bonus. Was a fun night. Hmmnn, think I'll send my some steaks to my boys for making their Pops a happy camper 😄

Scarlet spear is a testimat to how de dosent lisen to there comunity or there warframe partners and to how they lie to there fans with this event iv seen GRIND of the highest level even thoe they sead very clearly we want to stop a big portion of the RNG and GRIND in the game so what do they do to stop the GRIND you gest it nothing instead they made it worse overpriced rewards, minimal credits, nurfing frames that eas the repetative defend, get kill codes, send killcods to others, defend ect... this event is a boring chore and should have never been relesed without testing and consideration for the players 

"We are making changes to Magus Lockdown due to it being virtually one of the best CC and Damage combinations in the game. In some cases you can clear waves of Elite Sanctuary Onslaught without even using a Warframe or Weapon, and simply spam Magus Lockdown to victory. "

1. First DE, I can't post on announcements section on the PS4. Why my account can't make posts on PS4 announcements? Why my account is disabled of this feature?!!  

2. Second DE, please STOP, JUST STOP NERFING. STOP!!!!

Yes there are things that needs balancing but why we get nerfs ALL THE TIME. Why not makes those enemies immune to the arcane effects since they are more powerful. Your BOSS Leyou Technologies, a Chinese company, is telling you to move the economy of Warframe. I know, nothing is for free. But is irking your costumers by forcing them move towards other items a reasonable way of doing business? So you penalize the whole community because one mode, ESO, is done by a strategy that you provided in the first place? 

3. Third, take your time. I can wait for scarlet spear. I can wait for bug fixes. I can wait since there are circumstances outside of our control. But please deliver a good package without more nerfs. Let US ENJOY the game that we contribute with our payments. We want to ENJOY the game you deliver. We should not be here pointing out flaws all the time. 

4. Fourth, consider your clients. If you keep them happy, they spend money happy supporting Leyou Technologies and Digital Extremes. Costumer satisfaction means investment and revenue in your pockets and their pockets. Trying to force greedy options for a quick economical gain hurts the game. 

5. LISTEN TO YOUR COMMUNITY. They are here because they care. Genuinely listen before you press the nerf button. If the nerf is followed by a better decision for the game, please let us know in a sincere way. 

6. I respect your crew, your designers and programmers. I'm not sarcastic and I don't justify the people who attack your team. But disabling my account so I can't post on the dev section is not fair. I know the norms and I know the etiquette. 

7. Please, hear me on this one, PLAY THE GAME. Suffer it, get some expert game testers and youtubers to do that. They will gladly cooperate and give you valuable constructive critique. Veterans liked the game for more than 7 years. They stayed with you THAT LONG because they care and they like the game. Go with the serious youtubers and the people who really wants to see the game blossom. 

Thank you and have a nice day. Try to stay safe and healthy on these hard times. 

2 hours ago, Felsagger said:

"We are making changes to Magus Lockdown due to it being virtually one of the best CC and Damage combinations in the game. In some cases you can clear waves of Elite Sanctuary Onslaught without even using a Warframe or Weapon, and simply spam Magus Lockdown to victory. "

1. First DE, I can't post on announcements section on the PS4. Why my account can't make posts on PS4 announcements? Why my account is disabled of this feature?!!  

I assume you can't post on PS4 announcements because your logged into a PC account.

Likely it is limited to PS4 accounts as the PS4 update is only relevant to PS4 players.

3 hours ago, NovusNova said:

I assume you can't post on PS4 announcements because your logged into a PC account.

Likely it is limited to PS4 accounts as the PS4 update is only relevant to PS4 players.

That's the problem of having two accounts. I need cross saves. My PC account is rank 4. My PS4 account is Rank 28 with everything. I hope I can cross save between platforms. PS5 and PC. 

That parameter was not present when I logged in 2019. I was able to post on PS4 and PC. I have two accounts. Felsager and Felsagger. 

Archived