Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scarlet Spear: 1-Week Later Top Items

[DE]Rebecca

5 minutes ago, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

Arcane Aegis, Arcane Energize, Arcane Tanker, Arcane Guardian, and Arcane Grace at rank 3 all have reduced function compared to pre-rework.

Really? Damn, there's really a lot of info with arcanes that I glossed over. 

Okay, you explained it well and I'm taking the L here. Personally, I still don't feel a need to max everything from the event, but I can definitely understand your perspective now. 

4 minutes ago, Elyann said:

As if I hadn't been playing this game for the past 5+ years , dude. 
I know how to play Warframe , I know how to farm and grind in Warframe . The point is that the time per reward investment this time is just awful and that the grind kept growing worse and worse over the years ; the players are tired of it .
Playing the game is fun and fine , asking everyone to go hardcore on it for 5+ hours per arcane is not. 
I do have arcanes , quite a lot of them since I've been farming since raids days . I do however realize how annoying it is to farm tridolons for the players and I do remember how awful me and other people had it . The fact we went through something that was not fine to begin with doesn't mean that other players must have to. 
I am not asking DE for a script that gifts everyone all rank 5 arcanes , I am asking them for decent rates for an event that was advertised as one in which everyone could have obtained arcanes so that they could have tested the changes made to them. 

The market disagrees with your assessment of how bad grind is given the price of arcanes have completely collapsed.   

Just now, destraudo said:

The market disagrees with your assessment of how bad grind is given the price of arcanes have completely collapsed.   

Of course it collapsed, there will be more supply and different players will stock on different arcanes.

That doesn't mean much about the grind. 

In any case, better this way.

52 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixed issue here with incorrect starting point numbers, end results remain accurate. 

Are you guys joking now? Its a "little" late for a 1st of April "joke". Its pretty obvious you have now lied about the numbers twice in the same posting.

Because the starting number doesn't add up with the ending number still. It also doesn't add up with reality. I just now got 3672 points for 17 Condrix which is what 8/Code would end up being and you claim it is nearly 500 more?

So you lied both with the initial start and end value? Even this correction misconstrues the truth... Do you consider us that stupid?

5 minutes ago, KuroB said:

Are you guys joking now? You have now lied about the numbers twice in the same posting.

Because the starting number doesn't add up with the ending number still. It also doesn't add up with reality. I just now got 3672 points for 17 Condrix which is what 8/Code would end up being and you claim it is nearly 500 more?

So you lied both with the initial start and end value? Even this correction misconstrues the truth... Do you consider us that stupid?

Same here, why are you lying to us DE? :sadcry:
Ktg2E0u.png

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixed issue here with incorrect starting point numbers, end results remain accurate. 

Bravo! The minute increase in my desire to spend my limited playtime on this event due to the previously announced changes has been re-diminished!

I am a bit worried about your 'Healing AoE Review', DE. If you don't mind my five cents on the topic.

Healing anything, be it allies, NPCs, companions, or static objects with Sancti Magistar, Venari Heal and Protective Dash is something that allows us to play defence oriented missions on higher difficulties for longer periods of time and with broader frame variety.

For example, even though you buffed Excavators in the Excavation mode, they are still fragile, especially when doing a Lich mission, and get destroyed easily. In order to prevent that you need to use one of the defence oriented frames like Gara, Frost, or Limbo. If you can't or don't want to use them, for whatever reason, you can still do the mission successfully by being able to heal the Excavator.

If anything, I believe the ability to heal should not be limited or reduced, on the contrary, it should be expanded. Take Trinity for example. She is a team support oriented Warframe, yet Wisp can provide better healing, more easily and cheaply, plus it also raises maximum Health. Outside of Eidolons, Trinity has little place in the game. My suggestion here would be to allow Trinity to heal everything, just like Protective Dash and Sancti Magistar can.

If you're worried about people abusing Defence Target healing, don't be. It's simply a part of the game and if we want to do it, let us do so. Healing the Target, repairing the damage it sustained, is the same as preventing it from getting damaged in the first place - it's simply another way of protecting the target.

what even is the point of getting arcanes when the obvious choice is energize and guardian? that's 2 out of 2 slots filled, why even bother with the rest? either increase the number we can equip on our warframes or change some of these arcanes that apply buffs to weapons to be equipable on those weapons.

Can sentient stasis resistance be stripped by void damage?

Limbo uses void explosions when opening the cataclysm. This sentient poison should be taken into account.
Though the sentient have adaptation, this change would mean that the sentient can now venture into the void, being free from the one thing that could contain them.

6 minutes ago, _junguler said:

what even is the point of getting arcanes when the obvious choice is energize and guardian? that's 2 out of 2 slots filled, why even bother with the rest? either increase the number we can equip on our warframes or change some of these arcanes that apply buffs to weapons to be equipable on those weapons.

I would like to be able to use weapon specific Advances on the weapon itself. This sounds great!

Oh, neat, the credit rate got increased. It seems like DE themselves are confused by how much they increased or what the new totals are, but that's... nice? I assume the bonus payout cap isn't changed, though, and the entire awful 100 murex wave system definitely isn't. So.. I'm still not going to touch this event. But I'm glad it's improved for the people who are willing to!

That's nice and all but; when are we getting the ability to finally remove a Kuva Lich we don't want? Also; do something about the chance of getting certain weapons; I've ground up to several weapons to 60% but I have only ever gotten Bramma to show up ONCE. And I've skipped a few DOZEN liches to try and get it. Seriously, boost that chance!

vor 34 Minuten schrieb (PS4)Sentiel:

I am a bit worried about your 'Healing AoE Review', DE. If you don't mind my five cents on the topic.

Healing anything, be it allies, NPCs, companions, or static objects with Sancti Magistar, Venari Heal and Protective Dash is something that allows us to play defence oriented missions on higher difficulties for longer periods of time and with broader frame variety.

For example, even though you buffed Excavators in the Excavation mode, they are still fragile, especially when doing a Lich mission, and get destroyed easily. In order to prevent that you need to use one of the defence oriented frames like Gara, Frost, or Limbo. If you can't or don't want to use them, for whatever reason, you can still do the mission successfully by being able to heal the Excavator.

If anything, I believe the ability to heal should not be limited or reduced, on the contrary, it should be expanded. Take Trinity for example. She is a team support oriented Warframe, yet Wisp can provide better healing, more easily and cheaply, plus it also raises maximum Health. Outside of Eidolons, Trinity has little place in the game. My suggestion here would be to allow Trinity to heal everything, just like Protective Dash and Sancti Magistar can.

If you're worried about people abusing Defence Target healing, don't be. It's simply a part of the game and if we want to do it, let us do so. Healing the Target, repairing the damage it sustained, is the same as preventing it from getting damaged in the first place - it's simply another way of protecting the target.

Funny thing is they excused the Arcane Changes with "Build Diversity". What an empty statement they made few weeks ago. Khora and Limbo will be shredded just because we're using the core gameplay which seems diametral to DEs stupid mission gameplays design. Thats just hilarious. I mean no wonder that those support Frames and squishy ones arent used. And they really wonder why people stick to Inaros, Rhino etc.

7 minutes ago, Lyravain said:

That's nice and all but; when are we getting the ability to finally remove a Kuva Lich we don't want? Also; do something about the chance of getting certain weapons; I've ground up to several weapons to 60% but I have only ever gotten Bramma to show up ONCE. And I've skipped a few DOZEN liches to try and get it. Seriously, boost that chance!

Yikes. That's some bad luck. It's impossible to boost a certain weapon's chance, since, assuming the chance is equal for all, there will be someone who will get too many brammas with a chance boost towards it.

5 hours ago, LilPisces said:

seeing how people freak out about time vs reward, so.. let's do a comparison.

You need to do 2x17 Ground (which take let's say 30mins per round), so 1hr a day for a total of 10000 (bonus) + 2*4104 = 18208 Scarlet Credits.
A legendary Arcane cost 4k each - 84000 for a maxed.
84000/18208 = about 5 days, each day just play Scarlet Spear for an hour, for a maxed legendary arcane of your choice.

Against Eidolon. Let's say you did a 4x3 per night per day irl. A night last 50mins, so almost same playtime.
If RNG bless you and you get Legendary Arcane for every Hydro cap, you get 20 Legendary Arcane for 5 days, which is not of your choice and also not maxed if all are the same arcane.
Chance of that happen is 0.0520 = 9.54*10-25% too.

Oh and you have 28 days for Scarlet Spear - 5 Legendary Arcane maxed just for an hour a day and get The Ballroom Sim, Ceti Lacera and Basmu and still have 14624 spare for anything else you want.

Your math is wrong, the 10k bonus is gone since DE is just doubling your earned points (10k max cap).

If it would be like you explained, the scarlet credit income would actually be fair.

Check it out yourself: 

As of Hotfix 27.3.3, we have changed the way Bonus Victory Payout is calculated to benefit all participating players in Murex Victories.

Now, Victory Payout is calculated by your Best Higher Total Score between Ground or Space multiplied by 2 (capped at 10,000). 100/100 Murex Driven Away before the timer expires is still required to receive Victory Payout.

edit: nvm the whole math about their scarlet creds is confusing and flawed and shouldnt be there in the first place.

Archived