Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Revised: Railjack Revisited (Part 1): Hotfix 27.4.1

[DE]Megan

The update will block solo players from playing Railjack missions.
Only those who are fully equipped with the best equipment can still play solo there.
This is because earlier after entering Proxima it was possible to withdraw Railjack to the corner of the map and complete mission in the Archwing (it was not easy DE, it took a lot of time to complete the entire mission on Veil Proxima in Archwing).
Now enemy fighters can appear anywhere, so leaving Railjack empty is't safe nowhere.
I have a very well equipped Railjack so please don't comment to my that I crying :)
A player with medium equipment will not survive solo missions. The new player in Railjack missions has no chance.

Thank you DE, as always ...

hace 3 minutos, FunYourself dijo:

The update will block solo players from playing Railjack missions.
Only those who are fully equipped with the best equipment can still play solo there.
This is because earlier after entering Proxima it was possible to withdraw Railjack to the corner of the map and complete mission in the Archwing (it was not easy DE, it took a lot of time to complete the entire mission on Veil Proxima in Archwing).
Now enemy fighters can appear anywhere, so leaving Railjack empty is't safe nowhere.
I have a very well equipped Railjack so please don't comment to my that I crying 🙂
A player with medium equipment will not survive solo missions. The new player in Railjack missions has no chance.

Thank you DE, as always ...

They dont need the best gear, just Seeker Volley. I did play the Anomaly in Veil sin Solo mode as a test.... with Mag... no problem at all, they die as old people affected with sars-cov-2, but much more faster.

Solo players will find it too easy right now. 

vor 12 Stunden schrieb [DE]Megan:

The Archwing Launcher Blueprint will now be consumed upon Craft as you only need 1 Archwing Launcher in your Gear.

• We’re looking at adding the Archwing Launcher Blueprint to Cephalon Simaris’ Offerings for those that need it post Archwing Quest (i.e. accidentally sold it), as well as some other related issues we’ve found.

The blueprint disappeared from forge. There is no chance to buy it now. Some people who didnt build it also lost the blueprint. pls fix this.

Dear DE, thanks for the frequent updates first - as a programmer myself I really apprechiate the vast amount of work that must go into this and I wanted to say this in the first post I'm making here.

Besides the huge problem I have as a solo player with the varazin nerf (e.g. for my solo eidolon hunts and all types of defence), I got a question about the dirac "repayment":

Is really all the dirac from the previous upgrades refunded? I started leveling up my avionics again and did not even get half of them back up.

(Also Dear community, did you experience something similar?)

Hi, I cant log in because its saying 'an updated version of warframe is available'....so I quit & launch the game again but there is no new update....When I tried to log in again i still got the same message...

Pls fix the update, can't even finish it. Everytime it says:

Update failed!

Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers.

This started with the previous patch, and this hotfix did nothing to solve it, I've also tried to uninstall and download the game again, but still nothing.

16 hours ago, wazza_dr4g said:

WOW , what an update DE . all my avionics installed are gone and missing zekti bulkhead ,hyperstrike etc 

all were maxed out

Please fix it

https://ibb.co/Z2FxKgK

They've changed the avionics.

Each avionic belongs to a single house, and it's the best version as before.

All avionics you own have been converted to the new type. They've also been set to unranked, and all the Dirac put into them has been refunded, meaning you haven't lost anything. Just rebuild your loadout with one of your 39 bulkhead mods and you're good to go.

"Fixed the Mutalist Cernos and Pox Damage over Time applying self-damage."

Komorex (and prob more weapons) still apply self-damage

your game no have class division? to apply one correction and all weapons with same mechanic (same class mechanic) is fixed, u need over and over again correct all weapons this look a dev-nightmare.

anyway, thanks for the correction is just a sugestion abouve and cya

On 2020-05-02 at 10:43 PM, iLightning13 said:

They've changed the avionics.

Each avionic belongs to a single house, and it's the best version as before.

All avionics you own have been converted to the new type. They've also been set to unranked, and all the Dirac put into them has been refunded, meaning you haven't lost anything. Just rebuild your loadout with one of your 39 bulkhead mods and you're good to go.

I worked that out after some help from a forum member.

My gripe is I had multiple duplicates of top tier avionics I was keeping to sell, or even give away but now they are all gone and left with just one.
Found the avionics tonight menus were being weird.

17 hours ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the hotfix.

Please increase the cap on Intrinsics to 5115. It feels bad that not only did players who farmed Railjack before burn their time investment for pacing deductions "adjustments" like every other launched update, they get no benefits from the Intrinsic changes as well.

thats why the moment i heard them in devstream stopped farming intrinsics, and waited at 8998

2 hours ago, Sh1r0Nek0 said:

Pls fix the update, can't even finish it. Everytime it says:

Update failed!

Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers.

This started with the previous patch, and this hotfix did nothing to solve it, I've also tried to uninstall and download the game again, but still nothing.

change language in launcher to italian, once it says ready play change back to english

10 minutes ago, 98Octane said:

change language in launcher to italian, once it says ready play change back to english

didn't work for me

still getting the update failed

am currently downloading other online games to fill this void in my time, lmao

Archived