Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Revised: Railjack Revisited (Part 1): Hotfix 27.4.1

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Removed self-damage when in space. The Grattler will apply the self-stagger mechanic now while in space.

Thanks. I was about to un-install when that happened ❤️

Thank you DE for the fix!

I was tired and for kill the time i made a beautiful art about one my mission with my beatiful kavat "Kiwi".

XLGkcSu.png

Here the Real Kiwi ❤️

TnbX24P.png

You saw it in the eye, now your soul is lost in the oblivion. Sorry 😞

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Warframe Revised: Railjack Revisited (Part 1): Hotfix 27.4.1

We are working on some urgent fixes here and will be reading feedback and playing Railjack for next steps to greatness! Thanks for your patience, all! 

Railjack Fixes:

• Quadrupled the XP gain from removing Railjack Hazards:
    • Fire Hazard: From 600 to 2400
    • Electricity Hazard: From 600 to 2400
    • Ice Hazard: From 600 to 2400
    • Hull Breach: From 600 to 2400
    • Hull Rupture: From 1000 to 4000
  • Changed confirmation text when Valence Fusing Railjack components to be clearer.
    • It now reads ‘Choose a stat’ instead of ‘Choose which stat to fuse’.
  • Fixed Railjack Fire Hazards not causing correct damage to the Railjack. You should feel Fire Hazards (max 1 at a time) hitting a lot harder to your Railjack now as intended.
  • Fixed Cruising Speed Avionic stacking its effect if you equip/unequip it repeatedly in the Loadout screen.
  • Fixed sometimes crashing when casting the Void Hole Battle Avionic.
  • Fixed a script error when using Valence Fusion in the Railjack Configure panel.
  • Fixed a script error when initiating a Railjack mission right when someone else is Contributing in the Dojo.
  • Fixed a script error when Upgrading Avionics.

Grattler Changes:

• Removed self-damage when in space. The Grattler will apply the self-stagger mechanic now while in space.

Changes:

• The Archwing Launcher Blueprint will now be consumed upon Craft as you only need 1 Archwing Launcher in your Gear.
    • We’re looking at adding the Archwing Launcher Blueprint to Cephalon Simaris’ Offerings for those that need it post Archwing Quest (i.e. accidentally sold it), as well as some other related issues we’ve found.
  • Added Oberon’s Ability videos to his Arsenal - we’re all caught up now! 
  • Returned Simulor vortex lifetime to 5 second duration in Conclave.
  • Removed an unreleased UI Theme - check back in Deadlock Protocol!

Fixes:

• Fixed the Mutalist Cernos and Pox Damage over Time applying self-damage.
  • Fixed the Atlas Rumbled Augment Damage absorption not blocking all Damage to Shields/Health and Pressure Point style Damage Mods not affecting Damage.
  • Fixed Larkspur not showing Lead Indicator when it is in Alt-Fire Mode.
  • Fixed Primary Kitgun Grips being visible for preview at Rude Zuud's shop.
  • These are rescheduled for the Deadlock Protocol Update.
  • Fixed every Chat Linked Relic displaying a Lith S8 Relic.
  • Fixes towards Vallis/Plains NPCs that sometimes end up in navigation-less areas becoming completely stationary when there is no way for them to get to proper land, instead of at least fighting back.
  • Fixed some missing Pause Menu text.
  • Fixed some explosion FX being absent.
  • Fixed some Market items displaying singular Platinum/Credit prices.
  • Fixed a script error that could break the Excavation HUD.
  • Fixed a server script error when changing Arcanes.
  • Fixed a script error when casting Atlas’ Petrify ability.
  • Fixed a script error when dying in Rathuum or The Index.
  • Fixed a script error when selecting a new color in a Color Palette.
  • Fixed a script error when Fishing that resulted in inability to use Dye, Fish not moving, etc.

Great changes, but it seems like the Archwing melee is broken. Instead of tracking and moving towards enemies, it randomply teleports me away from them or just makes me stay in place. It wasn't this bad at morning. 

Thanks, but you miss the change with Archwings...

Now, our friends who progressed in the game and who just installed the Archwing Launcher Segment, who try to farm to get the launcher and follow us on Eidelon need to wait until you give it back  and pay it to Simaris cause you supress the blueprint from everyone it seems.

29 minutes ago, Frandale said:

What on earth was so broken about this blueprint that you not only changed it, but REMOVED it from my foundry? Can I have it back please? Instead maybe remove useless trash like orokin ciphers? Or stop sending me Fomorian Disruptor blueprint when I already have one?

I totally agree and I can even bet that many other players also think so.  Orokin ciphers :))))  ahh, sounds as keys from the childhood house what is burned down many years ago.

hace 1 hora, Voltage dijo:

Thank you for the hotfix.

Please increase the cap on Intrinsics to 5115. It feels bad that not only did players who farmed Railjack before burn their time investment for pacing deductions "adjustments" like every other launched update, they get no benefits from the Intrinsic changes as well.

Each side takes 1024 so the cap should be 5120, not 5115.
Nitpick aside, yeah I agree, I'm standing on 10-9-9-10 with 1024 in the bank because rank 10 piloting is just cute and rank 10 gunnery sounds like a downgrade.
The goal is to keep people from instantly getting command when it comes out which is a neat idea on paper but all I have to do is wait like this and I will have all 10 ranks for command within minutes of it launching, completely defeating the purpose of this limit.

So everyone saying that things disappeared...maybe check your dirac.  They changed all of the avionics, and refunded the dirac costs.  You will need to re-level everything.

On the less positive side, what the heck did you do to the relic screen?  I organize by name, and the relics are listed as Neo I2, Meso G1, Axi T3, Meso M2, and Axi A10 on the first line.  Wow, somebody screwed up the alphabet.  I list by refinements...and the radiants appear with the same bizarro mixture of the alphabet.  The only thing actually working seems to be owned.  

So I thought maybe it was just with everything.  Clicked to Axi, and owned still works.  Refinement is still alphabetically bizarro.  Name's first row is L2, A5, E2, S4, and A4.  What?

Again, the improvements to railjack are nice, but you've somehow borked alphabetic ordering.  Maybe it'll need another few hotfixes to get back to working regularly?

I am surprised DE has to say anything about the login servers. The login servers weren't meant to have several 10's of thousands of people trying to access ALL AT THE SAME TIME.
Seriously? I am at a loss for words.

just read the patch notes..you have time to post something here and possibly wait for someone to reply to you..why not try to read the notes and understand it as much as you can..its stated there avionics will be changed some will be removed(the other copies of avionics) but will be refunded as diracs

on a side note..could we have a simalcrum for railjack weapons xD something like a stationary gunnery in which we could change based on what we own and we could also spawn stationary targets (or if you want it to be better a simalcrum version of that testing mission on earth where you could spawn units)

Sure would be nice if the people designing it would rethink #*!%ing the Vazarin tree into the dirt.

Could have easily just made it a much lower percentage (10 to 15 at max rank) and kept the invulnerability.  500hp over 5s doesn't mean anything when objectives measure their health in tens of thousands.

Now done update

Done optimizing download cache

But once launch the game, haven't reach the login interface. The game has stopped. "Warframe has encountered an error and need to close". Am I the only one got this problem? 

Join Warp (Tactical 10 intrinsic) is still broken. Warping to a player dumps you in space in the middle of nowhere.

The map in the tactical view (keyboard shortcut L) is still centered on the player AND obscured by other UI elements, making it impossible to teleport to faraway points.

Please fix.

2 hours ago, Caliboom said:

Are you gonna revert the Vazarin nerf? It's useless now.

I spent 4 months maxing my Focus Trees and now Vazarin is just as useless as Unairu (except at least Unairu has utility in eidolon hunting)

It's a shame, Vazarin was one of my favorites.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes:

• The Archwing Launcher Blueprint will now be consumed upon Craft as you only need 1 Archwing Launcher in your Gear.
    • We’re looking at adding the Archwing Launcher Blueprint to Cephalon Simaris’ Offerings for those that need it post Archwing Quest (i.e. accidentally sold it), as well as some other related issues we’ve found.

Hey, what about Login weapons too? Some people would like ones they accidentally deleted back, or multiple copies to build differently. Please?

Archived