Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Revised: Railjack Revisited (Part 1): Hotfix 27.4.2

[DE]Megan

7 hours ago, ZanderWild said:

So is it normal that I went afk before this hotfix and came back to my game having closed and relaunched itself while I was gone?

Yes. After deploying a hotfix the game sends a message stating that after about 15min it will log off forcefully. This probably happens to stop people from exploiting and to prevent issues with different versions.

7 hours ago, ThePKX said:

They DID only change armor just as people asked. Changes to HP were only for railjack, LOL these people...

Actually,they changed the scalling for health, armor and shields in Warframe Revisited (March 5th). It says so in the patchnotes:

"Armor and Damage Changes (Enemy):
This section will go over before and after scenarios with our enemy Armor, Health, and Shield changes. Reading this section should give you a conceptual and on-paper understanding of what we’re changing and why, but practical experiences will tell the full story here. You may need to refresh some aspects of your Builds to truly optimize your power against your enemies. 

Before: Armor, Shields and Health on an Exponential Curve
After: Armor Shields and Health on an S curve "

8 hours ago, --Q--FSK41 said:

Can we get the old enemies back?New ones are kind of pathethic. The New enemies have basically no HP anymore even at absurd high level such as 9999 ,some guy did recently level 9999 defense and enemies *still* died to  a few bramma shots,how absurd is that.Before the enemy update people asked for ARMOR i repeat ARMOR changes,they never asked for ,,pathethic enemies'' the easiest thing would be NOW to revert the changes,but i  understand that casuals would complain their MK-1 Braton doesnt kill level 100 enemies anymore,so i propose the scaling kicks in  expontentially AFTER  you reached level 200 and to be ,,precise'' i mean the old scaling or to be honest even harder scaling than before. This way casuals who never go  above level 200 anyway are HAPPY because they can have fun with their magnetic weapons.But Veterans can have fun with min maxed builds and their warframes armed to the teeth. This would make both at least somewhat happy

I don't agreed with that 😟 and i don't because with this changes now you can play also with many other warframes weapons etc, even in some high difficulty missions and have more extra fan. I believe is better to nerf bramma if you don't like this new enemy changes. We play warframe for years and we have done everything in the game, too bad we don't have anything else to do in this game. The only thing that left to do is to customize our warframes and weapons... put skins and colors so make them cool in our eyes, and have fan with the skills of any warframe in our missions. Im so tired and bored to use special warframes with special builds in some missions.... i need something more free and a bit easier. Imo it would be nice if we had to choose a game difficulty so every one become happy (even if you are player who looking for hard gameplay or easier gameplay) but i think im asking too much 😂 

You guys "forgot" to mention you nerfed all railjack damage, seeker volley for instance, it (supposedly) has 1600 base damage but now it only crits for about 2k, to have such low crit damage, there is only one explanation, the base damage was reduced, and this has nothing to do with the crit chance "fix", since crit chance does not influence crit damage unless its over 100% and we enter orange crit territory

28 minutes ago, Semblant89 said:

I don't agreed with that 😟 and i don't because with this changes now you can play also with many other warframes weapons etc, even in some high difficulty missions and have more extra fan. I believe is better to nerf bramma if you don't like this new enemy changes. We play warframe for years and we have done everything in the game, too bad we don't have anything else to do in this game. The only thing that left to do is to customize our warframes and weapons... put skins and colors so make them cool in our eyes, and have fan with the skills of any warframe in our missions. Im so tired and bored to use special warframes with special builds in some missions.... i need something more free and a bit easier. Imo it would be nice if we had to choose a game difficulty so every one become happy (even if you are player who looking for hard gameplay or easier gameplay) but i think im asking too much 😂 

Translation: "I need something that hands me what I want on a silver platter!"

You can RJ in Earth or even Saturn, there has to be a place for people o be challenged properly and rewarded for it. If you don't want to participate because you don't like something about it, that is a moot issue, as every other MMO requires you to work to get further in the game. This is why we have no endgame, because people like you scream that it's too difficult.

And no I don;t think I should have to add false difficulty for the same rewards. Being rewarded more for a higher level of play makes sense.

8 hours ago, ThePKX said:

They DID only change armor just as people asked. Changes to HP were only for railjack, LOL these people...

They lowered the scaling of Armor/Health/and Shields for the rest of the Game.

Very much agree on returning the Railjack difficulty. the QOL changes are great, and the new movement seems cool. But the enemies are far to easy now. Railjack was great because it was a place for our crazy strong builds to be useful and not just slaughter everything. 

Does seeker volley won't work with the Warhead Avionic anymore? The wiki also removed the note saying it works with the Warhead Avionic.

I could have sworn It only needed 1 activation to kill fighters once/per missile in the veil.

2 hours ago, HolySeraphin said:

Yes. After deploying a hotfix the game sends a message stating that after about 15min it will log off forcefully. This probably happens to stop people from exploiting and to prevent issues with different versions.

yes the log out I understand. What bothers me is the game then also restarted itself, which i've never seen it do

10 hours ago, --Q--FSK41 said:
Can we get the old enemies back?New ones are kind of pathethic. The New enemies have basically no HP anymore even at absurd high level such as 9999 ,some guy did recently level 9999 defense and enemies *still* died to  a few bramma shots,how absurd is that.Before the enemy update people asked for ARMOR i repeat ARMOR changes,they never asked for ,,pathethic enemies'' the easiest thing would be NOW to revert the changes,but i  understand that casuals would complain their MK-1 Braton doesnt kill level 100 enemies anymore,so i propose the scaling kicks in  expontentially AFTER  you reached level 200 and to be ,,precise'' i mean the old scaling or to be honest even harder scaling than before. This way casuals who never go  above level 200 anyway are HAPPY because they can have fun with their magnetic weapons.But Veterans can have fun with min maxed builds and their warframes armed to the teeth. This would make both at least somewhat happy.

Too bad mate, but Warframe needs a makeover, the gameplay style is just old. Maybe with time DE will make a nice scale for enemies after lvl 200 or a seperate scale for them when they reach that level, probably will happen in 2035. And the other thing is we are overpowered anyway so lvl 100 or 9999 doesnt matter honestly, we need a different approach for gameplay, to make it fun at lvl 100 and not just to waste half of the day to reach lvl 9999. And maybe thats the problem with this game, that its just too fast, if we had fewer enemies and the gameplay was a bit normal speed, it could be more fun

23 hours ago, --Q--FSK41 said:
Blah-blah-blah-i-spam-the-same-message-in-every-tread

Would you already kindly shut up and stop whining about it in LITERALLY each tread that shows up? Scaling right now is just about fine as it is, if you want to go tryharding your cyberbutt off, go play darksouls or something. As it is, it's not too easy neither it's too hard, ffs... If you want challenges, go with unmodded frame solo 15h+ surv, if not - JUST SHUT YOUR DAMN TRAP ALREADY, it's already too annoying

12 hours ago, Nyarllathoteph said:

Never cuz low-key casuls have complained about the game being way too difficult. But hey, I like slaughtering stuff no matter what, so i don't really care. But truth is that now it is not so pleasing to one-shot high-level RJ enemies, knowing they are weaker than they originally were...

Stop trying to shoot yourself in the foot no one was playing Railjack- now it is the slightest bit enjoyable, and they should not go back.

Hey guys, any of you have this issue where your amp (mine is 323) deals significantly lower damage? I used to be able to down Terry's shield in about 4 hits and 1-2 shot the Eidolon's Shield after popping a limb with Void Strike charged at about x2. This started happening to me when I logged in today for the hunt and my amp was doing fine the day before. I can't find any information about amp nerfing in the update notes. 

If you know anything about this problem, I would greatly appreciate it if you would share what you know with me. 

3 hours ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

Translation: "I need something that hands me what I want on a silver platter!"

You can RJ in Earth or even Saturn, there has to be a place for people o be challenged properly and rewarded for it. If you don't want to participate because you don't like something about it, that is a moot issue, as every other MMO requires you to work to get further in the game. This is why we have no endgame, because people like you scream that it's too difficult.

And no I don;t think I should have to add false difficulty for the same rewards. Being rewarded more for a higher level of play makes sense.

What level of play?... Please explain to me what you think was EVER difficult about Warframe? 

Let me tell you the answer- GRIND grind is the only thing "Challenging" about Warframe- there is no veteran "Pride" even if they made the numbers go comically high we would be doing the same thing cuz we have famed the best gear- Warframe is a solved game let people have fun without having to stick to the same old S#&$

This game was never balanced. 

can you please stop "fixing" stuff by puting even more unrefined bugy concepts in it.. its getting really out of hand. just actually FIX and refine your game untill you put new experimental stuff in it. the "partner only" testing server was such a bad thing (as we can see) that bought even more problems into rj becasue they just show of "fun" stuff instead of actually testing the content and experiment with things (casue boring to watch) im sure many "hardcore" player would have figured out huge problems on day 1. and pls revert the hp changes on enemys. not fun playing against paper enemys.

Edit: and please let us select multiple "wrecks" in rj its soo tiresome having to press scrap for each and every single one of them. i just wanna farm hundreds, go to the dojo, select ALL i dont want/need and just scrap them all at once with 1 button.

Is it just me or do Eidolons have their durability reverted back to pre armor & health scaling changes? Right now they feel more tanky than yesterday. Though I still prefer the currently tankier Eidolon to yesterday's Eidolon. But, please,..

"Remove the stagger effect from operator weapons"

edit:

37 minutes ago, bentoBAUX said:

Hey guys, any of you have this issue where your amp (mine is 323) deals significantly lower damage? I used to be able to down Terry's shield in about 4 hits and 1-2 shot the Eidolon's Shield after popping a limb with Void Strike charged at about x2. This started happening to me when I logged in today for the hunt and my amp was doing fine the day before. I can't find any information about amp nerfing in the update notes.

Ah glad that someone noticed it as well

14 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Arch Melee in normal Archwing missions teleporting you into abrupt and incorrect places as well as the magnetism working irregularly. We are still working on polishing this up. 

This bug actually makes Arch-melee more fun to use. Please don't remove it and while you're at it, please implement it to railjack too. TBH Arch-melee is almost useless in railjack because of fast moving enemies.

Thanks for nerfing railjack to how it was before - annoying and boring.

People are playing it just to get the avionics and get plats there is no fun left now the last hotfix was the last nail in the coffin   

[before] Void Hole : was good 

[after] void hole : useless

[before] seeker volley : was bad 

[after] seeker volley : became really good

[hotfix] seeker volley : gutted and destroyed

Archived