Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Revised: Railjack Revisited (Part 1): Hotfix 27.4.2

[DE]Megan

5 minutes ago, Sylonus said:

there's a difference to me between difficulty and "taking many bullets"

I completely agree with you! Fighting a Level 120 Corrupted Heavy Gunner with an unmodded MK1-Braton takes FAR too many bullets! This isn't difficulty - It's a bullet sponge! I vote that we remove 80% health and armor from all enemies above Level 30 so that an unmodded MK1-Braton is a viable end-game weapon.

7 minutes ago, Teliko_Freedman said:

I feel enemies should still take damage from a non-moving Particle Ram.

Fast ship colliding with wall should still take damage.

if you ram them with your ability active (not shooting it out),they take damage , same as you break resources of titanium

Grattler is still making miniature suns when firing. Cool effect, just not in my face, please.

Also, please remove the innate punch through on this weapon. There's no reason for an explosive projectile to punch through an enemy and explode 10, 20 or a 100 meters behind them; all it does is force us to aim at an enemy's feet and that is both awkward and silly.

https://i.gyazo.com/bed78970e572a6ca98c3c80a6d85f6d4.jpg

2 minutes ago, Zygmyr said:

Hi, DE please replace the level 10 gunnery intrinsic. Make it so you can fire the Artillery Cannon from pilot seat and wing turrets. 

Or have the ability to sync side guns with main turret so you could fire from them both 

7 minutes ago, Reelix said:

I completely agree with you! Fighting a Level 120 Corrupted Heavy Gunner with an unmodded MK1-Braton takes FAR too many bullets! This isn't difficulty - It's a bullet sponge! I vote that we remove 80% health and armor from all enemies above Level 30 so that an unmodded MK1-Braton is a viable end-game weapon.

Enemies are too easy?
Play without mods, nerf yourself.
If the enemies are bullet sponges high level players won't have any problems, cause they have mods and experience, while new players will.
The other way around, like it is now, is friendly to new players and veterans can, as I said, nerf themselves if they want a challenge.
Don't feel like to?
Well, the problem is yours, not game's one

32 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the hotfix.

Please make various Avionics (most notably the new ones and Ballista Measure) have more reasonable drop chances. Less than 1% drop chances are extremely abysmal, especially when they force you to play Saturn and Earth Proxima missions. The Blazing Step Ephemera having a 1.01% drop chance from Rotation C of Elite Sanctuary Onslaught has been a complaint since its release, and these Avionics no different. Rare drop chances on low level Earth Proxima missions with high drop chances from high level Veil Proxima missions would be much more enjoyable to farm and give a greater incentive to progress. Likewise, drops from non-elite space enemies not dropping from their elite counterpart seems backwards.

I am certain this will be addressed down in due time like most things in the last couple years, but it would be nice if this was looked at rather quickly as it would be better to respect player time investment for grinding new content (for once).

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Ballista measure is an archgun mod. not an avionic

32 minutes ago, --Q--FSK41 said:
Can we get the old enemies back?New ones are kind of pathethic. The New enemies have basically no HP anymore even at absurd high level such as 9999 ,some guy did recently level 9999 defense and enemies *still* died to  a few bramma shots,how absurd is that.Before the enemy update people asked for ARMOR i repeat ARMOR changes,they never asked for ,,pathethic enemies'' the easiest thing would be NOW to revert the changes,but i  understand that casuals would complain their MK-1 Braton doesnt kill level 100 enemies anymore,so i propose the scaling kicks in  expontentially AFTER  you reached level 200 and to be ,,precise'' i mean the old scaling or to be honest even harder scaling than before. This way casuals who never go  above level 200 anyway are HAPPY because they can have fun with their magnetic weapons.But Veterans can have fun with min maxed builds and their warframes armed to the teeth. This would make both at least somewhat happy.

I can agree wholeheartedly with your altered suggestion now! ^^ *and srsly who uses magnetic weapons* 

Thanks for update.

By the way, if you are fixing stuff, could you maybe fix two old and veeerrrry annoying bugs?

First, unskippable "disembarking from landing craft" cutscene, which occurs too often.

Second, the fact that when you use Transference first time in a mission, Operator becomes stuck inside some sort of invisible barrier that exists for a few seconds.

These two annoy the hell out of me.

27 minutes ago, --Q--FSK41 said:
Can we get the old enemies back?New ones are kind of pathethic. The New enemies have basically no HP anymore even at absurd high level such as 9999 ,some guy did recently level 9999 defense and enemies *still* died to  a few bramma shots,how absurd is that.Before the enemy update people asked for ARMOR i repeat ARMOR changes,they never asked for ,,pathethic enemies'' the easiest thing would be NOW to revert the changes,but i  understand that casuals would complain their MK-1 Braton doesnt kill level 100 enemies anymore,so i propose the scaling kicks in  expontentially AFTER  you reached level 200 and to be ,,precise'' i mean the old scaling or to be honest even harder scaling than before. This way casuals who never go  above level 200 anyway are HAPPY because they can have fun with their magnetic weapons.But Veterans can have fun with min maxed builds and their warframes armed to the teeth. This would make both at least somewhat happy.

They DID only change armor just as people asked. Changes to HP were only for railjack, LOL these people...

What i expect, is buff of vazarin healing dash, cause now its broken, other thing is something like playthrough system for every 10 mastery passed, this will resolve many problems, and separate beginners from some unfriendly no lifes, those playthroughgs should increase loot, and drop chances, make easier forming and faster foundry, of course high mastery players should still have access to lower levels, to help friends, to be honest, i hope that this will happen and after mastery 30, it would be hard to reach 10 waves on defence even with end game builds.

Archived