Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Glassmaker... another "haha, lets make stuff random and dont explain anything"

WingR84

15 hours ago, WingR84 said:

- Requiem relics cant get opened anytime i want in the way i want...
- Normal relics need a "ok" mission like excavation or survival (srsly.. who uses spy or mobile defence to open relics? even normal defence is a pain most of the time)

In this case, maybe the problem isn't the game but you

• Like 2

vor 12 Minuten schrieb (PS4)AotoSatou14:

In this case, maybe the problem isn't the game but you

i remember watching a doku about warframe where "spacemom" said that otehrs said "your main problem iwll be that you cant update fast enoth to stay relevant.
Very ironic that most people run out of things to do and then get mad, because DE isnt adble to supply content for almost 2 years that keeps you busy for more than 2 weeks

1 hour ago, WingR84 said:

i remember watching a doku about warframe where "spacemom" said that otehrs said "your main problem iwll be that you cant update fast enoth to stay relevant.
Very ironic that most people run out of things to do and then get mad, because DE isnt adble to supply content for almost 2 years that keeps you busy for more than 2 weeks

I'm referring to the fact you want that only missions you like or are fast should be in fissures missions. If I can finish the mission in 2-3 mins. It makes farming both prime junk and void traces very easy for the player.

A large variety of missions make sure that doesn't happen and people who want to multitask can multitask.

3 hours ago, Krilexis said:

Then back to the game today and checking the wiki and forums, the community had found out about how the things worked for this NW. This is a team effort and I like it.

I think it was intended by DE that the community finds how this works. I don't quite understand the complaints because NW is not the core of the game it is a side activity in my opinion. 

I have been around since july last year and played before some mmos never seen that kind of event that is playable by everyone and with interesting rewards along the year (I mean theres almost always an intermission or season ingoing). Usually you'll see this only during annual festivities.

That is something I have being against as the stuff should be in game and translated accordingly.
Because not everyone is an English speaker (yes backin my day there was a HUGE Japanese following for warframe, they even had a few moon clans).
And they will not be able to understand what is shared.

Bottom line is, if there is a global timer, make it visible ingame. People should not be alt - tabbing.

The only thing i hate about the quiz puzzle is how it punishes you  by taking all your glass if you forget somthing or run out of time whial trying to look for lore and have fun a better idea would be to set the player back at the start and randomize the questions so you dont half to go and farm for hours of RNG GRIND trying to get more glass to try again 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, WingR84 said:

Then i might try a 25min survival on Mot later.. lets see if i can get it there and finish the "till 500 enemys with the archgun" thing that they added, because nobody uses a weapon that is on a timer and worse than just using melee.

I did 12 rounds of solo Archwing Interception on Caelus, Uranus for the 500 enemies with Archgun challenge. Was very boring... but none of that timer based nonsense for heavy weapons! And I almost knocked out the 100 Eximus units challenge there! Cephalite doesn't seem to spawn in Archwing, though I don't think anyone would ever suspect this to be the case in the first place!

vor 18 Stunden schrieb Felsagger:

This is a cake walk. 

Are you really whining because of this, OP?

Are you really having such hard mental problems that you cant understand that i was complaining about the glass farming (as someone who doesnt have anything left to do)?

I have nothing to do in warframe. Now, after 1-2 days, it becomes a little bit more clear where you can farm the glass.... IF YOU GOT STUFF TO DO in the game, but that still doesnt help if the nightwave things where anything that you could do as a older player.

So when you're done posting your prick videos... you might wanna work on getting some basic logic stills into what you call a brain.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, nslay said:

Cephalite doesn't seem to spawn in Archwing, though I don't think anyone would ever suspect this to be the case in the first place!

They do spawn in Railjack tho

I got Nora telling me this & quickly jumped in my Archwing to get in the Turbine station. Wasn't really worth it tho, for the five enemies I killed I only got 2 cephalite

Edited by Xenox_Ilz-ot

15 minutes ago, WingR84 said:

Are you really having such hard mental problems that you cant understand that i was complaining about the glass farming (as someone who doesnt have anything left to do)?

Insult number 1. 

"Just did my second try and did fall, because you cant aimglide and i didnt know that.... so much fun...."

When you want to insult the intelligence of someone else please review first your mental skills. 

I have nothing to do in warframe. Now, after 1-2 days, it becomes a little bit more clear where you can farm the glass.... IF YOU GOT STUFF TO DO in the game, but that still doesnt help if the nightwave things where anything that you could do as a older player.

Instead of whining, squeaking, trolling and bickering why you don't simply write a formal critique on the things that can make the experience better. You simply came here retorting. 

So when you're done posting your prick videos... you might wanna work on getting some basic logic stills into what you call a brain.

Insult number 2. 

"What is it with DEs passon to not explain anything and lately even worse... MAKING IT RANDOM."

When you try insulting the same person for the second time in one post try first reading the instructions in the game and youtube available videos. Takes almost 10 seconds doing this. 

This is the precise description of your first post:

roadsalt.jpg

Stop collecting salt. Instead of targeting DE with your frustrations and your lack of judgment, try to contribute in a constructive way. 

TY. ^^

On 2020-05-13 at 12:46 AM, WingR84 said:

What is it with DEs passon to not explain anything and lately even worse... MAKING IT RANDOM.

As someone who has anything in the game it just feels frustrating when you have no clue what to do and have to hope for S#&$ to randomly appear.
It has nothing to do with bragging about "having anything"... it just makes me super angry that DE feels that people should "solve a mystery while" without even explaining the basics where there is no real new content for older players.

Here is how your new stuff works for older players:

Part 1) I did the nightwave things... i never had any interesst in hoverboard races and only got them for MR xp. Finding the races (seemed to be random if they are up or not, because the maps on google shows many races that i couldnt find) was just a waste of time... just like finishing 6 "rare" fish AGAIN it didnt really big me any enjoyment. I cant wait to go mining for random ore that i dont need....

Part 2) The fact that it spawned those glass guys 2x made it somehow ok and i got my first 10 glass.
Thanks to a youtube video i did know that i had to find the 5 clues and wrote them down.

Part 3) I go inside using 10 of my 12 glass.... "talk talk talk"... how does this work?.... TIMER STARTS... *OMG, panic.. running in circles".
FINALLY a platform to jump on... i better dont lose any more time.... AAAAAAND IT WAS THE WRONG ONE.... i thought i would have to pick after i jumped on the first platform... 10 glass down
----------------
Not really a spoiler, but since someone asked... this is a more detailed version of my thinking in that moment:

Reveal hidden contents

I started the thing and was trying to understand what the game wants me to do.

Yes, i did know that i have to jump at some point and do a quiz this way... but i didnt know when it will start and how to do it.
At the start of this zone i didnt saw any choises and was just running in cicles on the little island, looking for what i have to do next.
As someone who played Hearthstone in the past... the moment i saw the timer i thought that i'm "late" and have to jump to start the questions, because that is what warframe does when you enter Elite Sanctuary Onslaught and dont enter the portal to the first room where the enemys spawn... it starts a timer to warn you.

I really thought that i'm in a "save zone" and that i have to do something to make the options appear, because i couldnt see them for the first 5-10 seconds

----------------

So now i sit here and wonder... where do i get new glass? random missions and it is on a 25 min, 25min and then 50min timer? that is what the video (and people here on the forum) tell.
My instand thoughts: You just removed that timer for the sentient railjack thing... why do you add it here? What is it with DE and timers?

The only things that i have left to do are kuva survival with the requiem things...
I could do arbi...
I could open normal relics...
All 3 are not open all the time... when i log into Warframe it isnt even sure if there is something i can do  (could someone explain me what that is good game design? Dont you want me to be able to login and play?)

The video said that they dont spawn in Arbi or while you open relics..... i'm not even sure what to do now, because now i have to play random missions and hope for spawns to MAYBE get some glass AND THEN try it again.... REALLY? after ~1 hour of random missions that i dont need anymore i will have the 10 glass for another try?  (that is Kuva Lich level bad....)

what do you even get once you've done it? A item that you "need" to get MR exp?
Or is it just for nightwave XP and a story that most players totally lost track of anyway?
Is it "needed" to be compleded? What do i miss if i dont do it?

This "quest" has 5 steps and if i dont do them till the first people complete it.... will it then be to late for me if i dont keep up?
You're destorying my wish to play Warframe, because your idea of creating new content seems to be "what can we do to make them replay the starmap missions again... "?

edit: let me explain the problem
People that have nothing else to do in this game (no new content to farm besides... this) doing random missions and "hope for a spawn" isnt an option for me and it drives me nuts. I tested different ways and the "most effective" way for people that dont want to waste hours of their life replaying old missions seems to be to go to the open world (i tested it on the Venus open world) ... get in the archwing and fly up to get out of range of the enemys.... go AFK for a while and when you come back you fly down the glassguys should spawn. I went to the bottom left of Orb valis to make sure that no random transportships fly in and trigger the spawn event, because i really cant see myself playing for hours just to get another try to do another type of "MR test".

DE has done it again.... i really wonder if they understand thier own game. How can you bring out a mechanic that forces old players to do random missions for hours to spawn something random without releasing new content?

Just like nightwave itself... i dont mind that new players can do it while doing their normal grind, but for people that have done anything it is PURE TORCHER and has nothing to do with fun. THIS is the reason why we are so mad about you over... and over.. and over again. You seem to have no respect for the older players time or at least making it in a way that we can enjoy the grind. How many times do you want to send us in again.. doing the same missions for less and less reward? Why do you need 6-9 month... and then send us into the same missions again?

The next content updated is planed for the next month...   I dont need resources... i dont need relics.... i really have enoth of them by now, so stop stuffing old content it up my... by forcing me do it. If you break down how many hours of nightwave you have to play to get ONE new mod.... it's ridiculous

edit2:

Just did my second try and did fall, because you cant aimglide and i didnt know that.... so much fun....

Ok, so I read through your post, minus the hidden stuff (because I hate it when people spoil content and wish youtubers would stop doing that too!). The game clearly says it's a murder mystery and you had to gather clues. It tells you how many you need to look for and it even hints at things to memories. DE can't just hold your hand.

I failed on my first attempt because I guessed wrong on a section I forgot. They penalized me for it and I like that. I can't just waltz in without thinking and referencing. My next attempt was successful and I'm enjoying the concept. 

• Like 3

vor 13 Minuten schrieb Felsagger:

Insult number 1. 

"Just did my second try and did fall, because you cant aimglide and i didnt know that.... so much fun...."

When you want to insult the intelligence of someone else please review first your mental skills. 

Instead of whining, squeaking, trolling and bickering why you don't simply write a formal critique on the things that can make the experience better. You simply came here retorting. 

Insult number 2. 

"What is it with DEs passon to not explain anything and lately even worse... MAKING IT RANDOM."

When you try insulting the same person for the second time in one post try first reading the instructions in the game and youtube available videos. Takes almost 10 seconds doing this. 

This is the precise description of your first post:

roadsalt.jpg

Stop collecting salt. Instead of targeting DE with your frustrations and your lack of judgment, try to contribute in a constructive way. 

TY. ^^

I dont even read your BS anymore, because you are in your own world anyway. You dont understand my point and twist it into your troll thinking to make it work in your way, even if i tell you that this wasnt the point of my posting.

I've explained why the "test" is conflicting with Warframe mechanics:
1) there is no need for a timer and the timer that we have in Warframe from ESO made me panic IN THAT MOMENT (that is a design conflict on what rules the game teached ne before)
2) blocked gliding made me fail the second run... why is that blocked out?
3) Even in MR tests you get 3 trys. Why does one jump fail end the whole thing? This is also not normal in the Warframe world

This could've been a "walk through a door" test or "pick one thing"... there is no reason for it to be a platformer test and then not even apply normal warframe movment and removing the ruls that Warframe told us over the years. The fact that I have no real way of getting new glass till next week, because playing random missions for this feels just dump is just the icing on the cake and i also explained how annoying that is that even if i want to play Arbi or other gamemodes now... I CANT, because availability is random and this is the reason why i dont play sometimes... creating more random stuff to "force" or should i say "trick" older players to play the game for more hours than they would've to otherwise was just another thing that is on my mind since i started to play warframe.

Why do you create a "harder" gamemode like arbi for veteran players... and then lock it behind random occurrences? I log into the game and look what is up... if nothing good is up.. i just quit. Speaking about that... since the last patch you cant right click "close the window" anymore to close Warframe. You have to use the taskmanager now or go back into the game and press "ok". It worked before... now it doesnt anymore.

And by the way... if i would be DE i would bann you from the forums because you keep posting copyright material that you down own the rights for. In case of the movie szenes DE is responsible for you providing/spreading these links to "illigal uploaded content" and could face charges based on the usernumbers here... that could be very, very expensive for them.. so you might wanna stop your nerd trolling

• Like 2

vor 33 Minuten schrieb (PS4)GEN-Son_17:

Ok, so I read through your post, minus the hidden stuff (because I hate it when people spoil content and wish youtubers would stop doing that too!). The game clearly says it's a murder mystery and you had to gather clues. It tells you how many you need to look for and it even hints at things to memories. DE can't just hold your hand.

I failed on my first attempt because I guessed wrong on a section I forgot. They penalized me for it and I like that. I can't just waltz in without thinking and referencing. My next attempt was successful and I'm enjoying the concept. 

Dude.. you didnt read it, because the "spoiler" is (as i wrote) not a spoiler... it's just there to hide it from the original text. It explains my logic in that moment.

You're just the next "smarty" here... what could i spoil you if you finished it and i didnt? (and you talk about my logic... GREAT STUFF HERE)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, WingR84 said:

I dont even read your BS anymore, because you are in your own world anyway. You dont understand my point and twist it into your troll thinking to make it work in your way, even if i tell you that this wasnt the point of my posting.

Insult number 3. 

And by the way... if i would be DE i would bann you from the forums because you keep posting copyright material that you down own the rights for. In case of the movie szenes DE is responsible for you providing/spreading these links to "illigal uploaded content" and could face charges based on the usernumbers here... that could be very, very expensive for them.. so you might wanna stop your nerd trolling

The word that you are looking for is ban. See how that word is written? 

Second, threatening other people is an offense. Looks like you can't take jokes for sure. 

Third, instead of writing novels about your angst and disdain, try to read first the instructions. This is why people are mocking you. 

If you want to make a contribution, which is perfectly valid, simply do that without bashing the developer's work. I'm sure it is not perfect but throwing dirt is not right. 

Simple. 

Edited by Felsagger

1 hour ago, WingR84 said:

It's no one's fault you dont have anything to do. We're not your life motivators.

• Like 2

While im sure everyone agrees with the fact DE is known for not really explaining things so well or at all, your other points are dangerous ones which is how the game got to the state it is now at all

DE needs to stop simply pumping things out for the sake of giving players who have pushed thru it all more things todo

they instead need to have a team go back and start fixing bugs and issues from the original game onward so we stop having hotfixes after every update cause that update broke a hotfix from the last update which broke another hotfix etc etc

they also need to add a tutorial system which they absolutely promised they would add back in like early year 2

theyve been doing fairly well it atleast seems with quality of life updates and such, but theres still questions like why can someone brand new with mk1 weapons get throw to the wolves in cetus, POE cause good luck with unleveled mk1 stuff against them lol

Or why do character powers after years of being 1 way all the sudden get changed for almost no reason except, this character can wipe low level enemies and people keep calling it Too OP in a CooP game (and usually the level they mention is so low that my forma'd companion could probably wipe it), youll be like umm the characters name is levelwipe, kinda implies what his powers can do, and people will say yeah its OP, OP against what the enemies that we fight together that we share xp from

theres a whole lot more then people at the end need more stuff todo, but again im with ya on the no explaining new stuff or even changes sometimes made to older stuff without being like oh yea this is how this works now

• Like 1