Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave Series 3: Glassmaker: Hotfix 27.5.2

[DE]Megan

While on the subject of Codex scans... Codex is still a bit out of date in places.

Some examples: J3 Jordas Golem and the infested tumours (for the peoples that never got around to the raids before they disappeared) still show up even if not in game anymore.

Long since the Nightwatch enemies showed up for scans, I got a few half completed.

Still no Misery to scan.

Some are just difficult to get to show up. Bailiff eximus and Manic bombard eximus are some of the worst offenders there.

Also not sure whether Vapos Condor Elite Dropship is in game.

(I won't quite count the reinforced storage containers, since they're more or less supposed to be rare. I will however say I don't have any scans at all of at least the orokin variant, and I think I've played a fair bit of Warframe in my days ^_^' )

17 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Nightwave Changes & Fixes:

Missing a fix for:

Nightwave task including Kuva Lich system, which is in such a sorry (and grindy) state ATM that it should be removed from Nightwave until a from-the-grounds-up rework is implemented. Upwards of 4 hours grind to complete ONE weekly task (farming for Requiem relics and opening them included) is not ok

Can you please fix mesa hitting her 4, and simultaneously getting hit with a knockdown effect essentially trapping her laying on the ground with her 4 activated, and being unable to move, get up, etc until you run out of energy?

is it intended, that no more glass fissures appear, after you've finished the first crimescene ? after completion, 20 missions later, still no spawn .. and who would have guessed.. no 2nd crime scene so far xD

26 minutes ago, MasterZangdar said:

strip the hosting privilege for those with HIGH QUIT statistic in their profile. They are part of the problem you can't seem to aknowledge and incompetent to resolve.

ACTUALLY.... a lot of players quit missions for various reasons, most of which have NOTHING to do with their ability or reliability to host..

here are some examples that have nothing to do with public games
farming kavat genetic codes
lich weapon hunting

here are some examples for public games
host has a potato router (laggy connection)
squad member goes afk
you dont like your squad or someone in your squad
a problem with the mission (bugged missions)

if they strip hosting privilege from "HIGH QUIT", a pretty large part of the community wont be able to host games, which would have nothing to do with them actually being a bad host.
so forget it, it wont happen....

I agree with this except for the fact that DE would then have to re tweak all weapons that had "self dmg" or a delay for activation of projectile (i.e, Acceltra, Bramma, Zarr, etc) Self stagger is much more acceptable than self dmg. Modding for reduced stagger can help, but that also takes away from the rest of your build. I personally use Rhino or Gauss with these weps to get around the stagger issue.

20 minutes ago, Bjorn said:

Remove the timer from glass enemies.

Eidolon being time gated wasn't fun, anomalies being time gated wasn't fun and thankfully it was removed, scarlet spear murex were time gated as was frustrating af connecting and noticing murex were almost gone forcing you to wait 30 minutes.

PLEASE MAKE GLASS ENEMIES ALWAYS SPAWN LIKE ANOMALIES

Go to Orb Vallis, go to the area where the Orb Mother does her scouting path. Me and a a mate allowed the heat level to get to 3 (sometimes 4) and the glass enemies were spawning all the time. Each run we got about 8 of the glassmaker's drop (for the crime thingy). After 1 - 2 runs we had enough to progress the crime investigations. 
Every single time we went there cold or warm and allowed the heat level to be 3 or 4 they spawned. But be warned, enemies go up to level 80-100 quickly (we head to Fortuna to reset once they hit level 100). 

Why do we need to have Kuva lich dailies and weeklies? It's completely unnecessary and now we'll have to make liches at random points *solely* for the nightwave standing instead of the weapon or converting the lich. Atleast make Liches less grindy before doing this, holy crap.

Archived