Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave Series 3: Glassmaker: Hotfix 27.5.2

[DE]Megan

Can there be a fix to where the syndicate hit team doesn't run to you exact location and/or shoot you while you're invisible? I don't understand how the enemies I fighting don't see me but they do and alert everyone around them. 

yeah, kuva shildeg melee is  visually permanently in your hand in whatever setting you choose when it is equipped, be it shooting a gun, walking in a relay or being in orbiter
also. bloody garuda's sigil at least on titania prime front sigil slot rarely is actually visibly on in most settings,
you cannot see it on you in your orbiter walking around. or in relay, not in missions, but mystically in some missions, its weird but its not visible too often

i know the game has so many things that can cause stuff to break, thank you for continuously  trying to make it better.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Cleaned up Profile Stats by removing the list of scanned items since that information is in the Codex already.

Sweet! It's a minor thing, but it was annoying scrolling a long list of meaningless scans in someone's profile.

54 minutes ago, Hersir said:

Not fixed.

Can you provide more details please?  I don't see the error with cat infection reoccurring on your account. Please note that if you had tried curing it at some point in the past, and then completed a mission immediately after that, the cure never really applied.

Nightwave Changes & Fixes:

• Resized the glass FX on Cephalite enemies based on their scale. This also adjusts the Cephalite glass weak point hit box, which if you haven’t figured out already; shoot the glass first 😉
  •  

Catchmoon Users:

f63ed4353608ac2c6080fdafedd60865.jpg

@[DE]Megan,

I know that I'm being painfully persistent with this but the team needs to fix this issue. This is breaking the entire ground Melee freedom, even more than the "Hold <Attack> for Heavy Attack" debacle we've had a few updates ago.

It still isn't fixed, and its breaking the freedom that ground Melee had before. Your "fix" of ArchMelee isn't going to work unless you separate both Melees from one another. Try to kill groups of enemies with Melee weapons instead of a single enemy at a time and see how many times you get snapped and magnetized to the first closest enemy you engage with.

Right now, I'm using my Melee weapon without stances because it disables Magnetism, however, ground stabs (Ground finishers) still trigger it.

Thanks in advance.

Apologies that this one slipped through the Mainline cracks! 

Are you guys aware yet that Ballista Measure had its undocumented release this mainline update?
Still no patch notes addressing its existence, nor does the mod actually do anything, at least for the Fluctus.

If/When you fix it, could you also up the stats? No one in their right mind will consider it worth using, even for Profit-Taker's pylons as an alternative to Zenith. 50-100% is the range where it has a decent chance of becoming useful.

9F011D3BC3B31EE77218CABBC6759AEA8E4A6101(forgot ware to go for bug reports so since this has to do with glassmaker ill post it here) one of the clues are not spawning for me i know ware its at from screan shots and its not there i cant do nothing els with the night wave episode when the clues not spawning plz help (found out what clues is not spawning its the ayatan star clue stil not spawning idk what to be doing if theres a way to reset leaving and reetnering seems to do nothing) ok nvm found it was under stairs behind boxes idk if it was supossed to spawn there is there a way to make a like a hint light of some sort well a better one might lets say make it a bit brighter or just a tad biger?

12 minutes ago, [DE]Momaw said:

Can you provide more details please?  I don't see the error with cat infection reoccurring on your account. Please note that if you had tried curing it at some point in the past, and then completed a mission immediately after that, the cure never really applied.

I have tried curing it in the plains and exiting right after both before and after the hotfix,
but I've also tried it in at the very start of a normal mission both before and after the hotfix,
I can still see the effect when coming back to the orbiter.

Oh I would also like to take this chance to say that when I'm a client I cannot see the red visual on the kavat, while the host can.

if you haven’t figured out already; shoot the glass first 😉

As if. Operator mode or bust. You know, I thought shooting the glass would work, but that didn't seem to work since I couldn't get it to when trying.. not to mention I was in survival, and had other things to focus on, never got a good angle, and my weapons didn't compliment this. ..Glad you can just blast em' with operator. Wondering if this game shouldn't have some kind of lock-on points in the future. See: User experience with bosses with invincibility + weak spots that aren't readily apparent. I've been walking players through this game's boss fights for actual years; these hitboxes and their visual identification don't have nearly the intuitive design y'all may imagine they do. ...Hence you trying to explain them in a patch notes...? =/

I'm not opposed to these mechanics when enemies can be goaded into presenting the weak spot, or some sort of lock-on or other identifier can call attention to it. Otherwise, you might wind up never getting a clear shot, having near misses confused for useless direct hits, and players learning the wrong thing due to lack of feedback and interaction. The UPSIDE: CC works on them. So now that I know the glass actually is a weak point, I can CC them. (At least I hope I can.)

40 minutes ago, Uhkretor said:

@[DE]Megan,

I know that I'm being painfully persistent with this but the team needs to fix this issue. This is breaking the entire ground Melee freedom, even more than the "Hold <Attack> for Heavy Attack" debacle we've had a few updates ago.

It still isn't fixed, and its breaking the freedom that ground Melee had before. Your "fix" of ArchMelee isn't going to work unless you separate both Melees from one another. Try to kill groups of enemies with Melee weapons instead of a single enemy at a time and see how many times you get snapped and magnetized to the first closest enemy you engage with.

Right now, I'm using my Melee weapon without stances because it disables Magnetism, however, ground stabs (Ground finishers) still trigger it.

Thanks in advance.

I've seen this mentioned before (Oh wait, yes, I replied to that thread), and forgive me for sounding like a broken record ... but a Video of this Magnetism occuring would be very helpful in determining if it is indeed a bug, as I personally don't notice this magnetism you speak of, my melee swings are performed while stationary and while moving, they don't snap to nearby enemies, my ground slam also falls exactly where my cursor is pointing towards.

I am using a Zaw with Tempo Royale as stance. I've fiddled with the settings some more and I can't reproduce any of this "Magnetism" you describe, enemies are not moved, my warframe isn't being moved either, everything is where it should be while the swinging animation plays, is this happening as host or as client?

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Darq81:

I agree with this except for the fact that DE would then have to re tweak all weapons that had "self dmg" or a delay for activation of projectile (i.e, Acceltra, Bramma, Zarr, etc) Self stagger is much more acceptable than self dmg. Modding for reduced stagger can help, but that also takes away from the rest of your build. I personally use Rhino or Gauss with these weps to get around the stagger issue.

I mean you could getting reduced self damage by modding before so. But self staggering is more annoying then the other way around mentioned in your post.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb KushalaDaora:

Why do we need to have Kuva lich dailies and weeklies? It's completely unnecessary and now we'll have to make liches at random points *solely* for the nightwave standing instead of the weapon or converting the lich. Atleast make Liches less grindy before doing this, holy crap.

Because most players didnt care enough about Liches. Thats DE fix to this problem. Which is business as usual instead of fixing the core things with the system it will "forced" or advertised as the new hot thing to do. Rip for those players who doesnt have the equip to take them out or no clue what they are killing with the larvling.

when will the "turret get out get in" bug be fixed? It's getting so annoying.

1) You use the turret and start shooting for a while

2) You get out

3) Bug forces you to get in the turret mode again

so annoying

PLEASE take a look at atmo systems drop rate from Profit-Taker bounties! Many players including myself are reporting doing 100s of runs and barely receiving any atmo. Rare drops are coming up way more often and the atmo systems is an uncommon drop.

1 hour ago, ___GI___Almighty said:

Please remove, amp self staggering. It's really not necessary. Even in void mode, once the stagger starts from the first blast of a propa shot; the player is continuously ragdoll'd. It makes zero sense. Please just revert it. 

hmm you should slip back into the void before the shot detonates. If you are a bit away it gives you enough time because it is slow moving. Or is it still staggering, anyway?

Are you literally endlessly ragdolled? If so that sucks, another bug DE will take a year to fix when they need to look at amps now and fix them.

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Missed Note:

The Pluto Oceanum (Corpus Outpost Spy) tileset has been changed to the Corpus Ship tileset on the Star Chart to provide it with the newly refreshed Spy Vaults. Apologies that this one slipped through the Mainline cracks!

Thanks for the update on this topic, I was a bit confused about this change.

2 hours ago, 98Octane said:

The Pluto Oceanum (Corpus Outpost Spy) tileset has been changed to the Corpus Ship tileset on the Star Chart to provide it with the newly refreshed Spy Vaults.... Pretty much looked like the same old vault.. Can someone elaborate what is new? I for one would love some new flavour in the spy vaults🙂

I'm hoping there is indeed an update to corpus ship spies, would love a greater variety of spy vaults.

Not sure if I'm the only one, but I have not been able to apply the first amount of Cephalite to the Ostron. The mouse button to apply it is the same as ending the inspection.  As a result, couldn't apply Cephalite to him.  I believe this is a bug.  Please investigate.

Archived