Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave Series 3: Glassmaker: Hotfix 27.5.3

[DE]Megan

8 часов назад, SocialFox сказал:

Please don't compare Warframe weapons to Operator weapons

i do compare it because DE is consistent on this one. Which is good from a certain point of view.

Not to mention, this stagger mechanic can be ignored on certain frames due to their abilities granting CC immunity, and with [Primed Sure Footed] you can ignore the self stagger completely on every single frame

exactly. and don't get me wrong, i'm not asking of gimmemorehardcorenow, but self damage at least was forcing me to watch surroundings. Now it's just a steamroll.

amps were basically Nerfed

mmmm... emm. no players just should switch on a particular amp config which grants a time window to avoid stagger, because as you mentioned yourself we can't have sure footed on the operator.

1 hour ago, Kel_Silonius said:

i do compare it because DE is consistent on this one. Which is good from a certain point of view.

exactly. and don't get me wrong, i'm not asking of gimmemorehardcorenow, but self damage at least was forcing me to watch surroundings. Now it's just a steamroll.

mmmm... emm. no players just should switch on a particular amp config which grants a time window to avoid stagger, because as you mentioned yourself we can't have sure footed on the operator.

Personally, I don't care, I stopped doing Eidolons when Castanas ended up not working on the higher tier eidos due to a bug, then SS happened, and I have even less of a reason to touch 'em after I've maxed out my arcanes, unless it's for nightwave, in which case I'll just solo.

I get what you're trying to say, but in reality, you're not understanding that they didn't add "Variety", they just forced people to stop using the meta amps, this self stagger hasn't really affected me as I only pop two propas before going back in void mode so it never was an issue, but with the decay in radial attack damage, it's no longer viable with Madurai Void strike (unless you know where to shoot it), Shraksun however didn't cause self damage at the range it's now causing self stagger, and this is why people are pissed.

The bottomline is, changes happened, people didn't like them, some were affected by the change while some weren't, frames can circumvent the stagger, operators can't (not without good timing of void mode), to those that care, it feels unfair, that's my two cents.

I use the Klamora with [Virtuos strike] while also being Unairu, simply melts eidolon shields (I'm not doing 4/5/6x3 as it's really not worth it, so I don't care about oneshotting the shields)

On 2020-05-15 at 3:58 PM, IceBen said:

Reintroduce razorfly status, and add an option to toggle normal Titania's movement on the prime maybe?

I was able to add the original Titania animation set to Titania Prime under customization. Not sure if Titania Prime came with it or if I only had it available because I owned regular Titania at one point.

On 2020-05-15 at 8:18 PM, Haelbrecht said:

Remove self-stagger on amps, Staticor and Sonicor, please. 

This. Stagger was supposed tyo replace self damage. Sonicor never did self damage, and yet it staggers, making it almost as dangerous for you as for the enemy. This went from being my favourite secondary, becausei t was useful and fun, not because it was potent, obviously, to being a relic that collects dust in my armory.

2 hours ago, zeldanerd13 said:

I was able to add the original Titania animation set to Titania Prime under customization. Not sure if Titania Prime came with it or if I only had it available because I owned regular Titania at one point.

They can use the same animation, my "problem" is the movement, regular Titania walks, prime floats like Wisp.

I forget how far back this goes now, but was there any legit reason as to why the MOA's security override mod no longer gives the player double MOAs when it hacks their dispenser anymore? That was a fun feature, and I still have my old screenshot of that when I once was able to gather a small squad of them. I basically was able to start my own MOA uprising during that mission, fitting since I was running the corpus skin on my excalibur at the time.

9 часов назад, SocialFox сказал:

they just forced people to stop using the meta amps

mm no. that's actually the other way around right now. Propa allows player to avoid stagger exactly because it has a delay.

On 2020-05-15 at 12:04 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Nightwave Series 3: Glassmaker: Hotfix 27.5.3

Railjack Fixes:

• Fixed some Railjack Battle Avionics not firing where the reticle is aimed for Clients.
  • Fixed the default Railjack Skin not being first in the Railjack Skin list.

Still no fix for the mission-critical glitch where the green doors are locked in the Pulse Turbine.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1189066-railjack-revisited-part-1-bug-report-megathread-read-first-post/?do=findComment&comment=11548318

On 2020-05-15 at 5:23 PM, SocialFox said:

Very nice, you must be very proud of yourself, not only did you not bring any counter arguments, but you went out of your way to not only insult, but also make yourself look like the thing you seem to hate the most.

Personally, I don't care if self-damage/stagger/heal/anything gets changed, as long as it pleases whoever DE needs to please in order to keep the game alive, but bashing people for their belief is just sad. I'm not a white knight, I just enjoy their game, with all the changes they make, I just adapt and move on. Not saying this is what you all should do, but at least try.

Thank you!  Finally some one gets it!  I do think people get a little whiny sometimes, but that's not license for anyone to go around insulting people like Ceanmunt (yes,Ceanmunt, I'm calling you out) did to you.  If anything is driving people away from the game its the toxicity of people like him/her. Are there problems with the game?  Yes.  Are there things DE could do better?  Yes.  But lets all be respectful to each other and them.  Mabey then they will be a bit more forthcoming with giving the majority of people what the want. (Perhaps they already are, we don't know.  Hey DE, maybe you could show us some states that actually show us what is most requested every so often?  I think that would shut up some of the more toxic people of they see they are actually the minority on some things and that they aren't here to be catered to.)  Anywho, thank you SocialFox for not stooping to Ceanmunt's level.  Need more people like you on here that are willing to speak out against such insults and toxicity.

On 2020-05-17 at 4:19 PM, SocialFox said:

Please don't compare Warframe weapons to Operator weapons, they're not even comparable, you simply could not kill yourself with the amp unless you absolutely wanted to, and even if you did kill yourself with the amp, you just pop out again, there was no consequence, self stagger on amps was an additional penalty alongside the decay in damage with radial attacks, amps were basically Nerfed, as they received no balancing to account for the reduced damage at the edge of their AoE, and stagger mechanic.

The extra annoyance with the stagger on the Operator is that there's already a TON of stuff coming from the Eidolons that tends to stagger/knock us back into our Warframes anyway, aside from dodging around trying to keep a clear shot while the giant dang thing is moving. I'm currently using a 2-2-3 amp, wondering if I don't need to rebuild one for a better ranged prism at this point.

I keep experiencing host migrations, or sessions unavailable, or unable to join a session or leave the squad by force when i play in public settings. Mainly in Kuva missions, Lich missions, even on the plains.

Is this a new feature for Warframe, DE?

8 hours ago, FUBAR-BDHR said:

Why the heck doesn't glide work in the investigation map.  I've lost at least 40 resonance from this bug.  Jump, try to glide to the platform and just fall. Of course while falling you can glide just not when it counts.

One would think that by now you would've learned it doesn't work, yet you keep trying to use it, and fail consistently. Have you tried attempting slightly different methods each time to see if it's the same result?

Archived