Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Humor Thread

(PSN)Raven-Ghosthawk

It may be superstitious, but I feel at times like the things I say may manifest. This kinda started back during my early days...unknowingly. One of the things I joked about back then when I had four different parts for four different frames was Frankenframe, aka "Megazord Prime"; it's impossible to do so...but then along came brokenframe's description about a frame made from the shattered remains of other frames.

Then there was my joking about fusionframe. I joked about Angry Bird (Valkyr + Zephyr) and a few others, much to the facepalm of one of my clanmate. Now we have the Helminth Chrysalis system, and it's less of a joke now.

After that, tho, there was a bit where I was running for Trinity neuro from Ambulas, and the part -- despite the wiki saying it had the highest drop chance -- refused to drop. Multiple Ambulas runs later, I was so frustrated that I said "f*** it, I'm ready to buy her." This led to my belief, whether true or not, that the system is listening to what you say, whether on mic or chat in regards to drops. Thus, it seems the system said...no.

So now when someone starts talking about RNG giving them rewards, I may tell them to "quiet, don't jinx us." Like this one guy, talking about anything but Anasa from Sortie. I told him to not jinx us; he immediately apologized. 😞 Wanna guess what the sortie reward was?

All of that builds up to the recent example of jinxing myself. I was at riven cap and consequently unable to sortie. I couldn't find anyone to buy my rivens, and my "one-man's trash" catch-22 would not allow me to melt/transmute rivens, even if it would allow me to sortie. When a clanmate finally bought a riven off me...:

Me: "thank you"

CM: "np"

Me: "im free, im fre-- (sortie reward: riven; sortie locks)... 🙁"

CM: "lol"

30 minutes and a veiled pistol riven later...

(face in hands, laughing) "omg..."

• 3 weeks later...

Okay this seems to be the correct thread! I just wanted to shout out a big Thanks to Letter13 for saving the forums once again!

Spoiler

that whoooosh moment tho

I deeply apologize and i will make sure to include a visible... 

What-does-s-mean-.jpg

...button next time so we don't have to bother the avengers to save the day again! 😄 

Seriously tho, gotta have some fun guys. Let's keep it cool during this stressful year and let's farm some infested meatballs together very soon!

15 hours ago, IceColdHawk said:

Okay this seems to be the correct thread! I just wanted to shout out a big Thanks to Letter13 for saving the forums once again!

Reveal hidden contents

that whoooosh moment tho

I deeply apologize and i will make sure to include a visible... 

What-does-s-mean-.jpg

...button next time so we don't have to bother the avengers to save the day again! 😄 

Seriously tho, gotta have some fun guys. Let's keep it cool during this stressful year and let's farm some infested meatballs together very soon!

I thought mentioning Fortnite is more than enough. But hey, I got a good laugh.

16 hours ago, IceColdHawk said:

that whoooosh moment tho

To be fair I have actually met people who don't understand what time zones are before.

It might be a big whoosh for that topic...but I have met people in COLLEGE who legitimately didn't understand what a time zone is.

Not even kidding no matter how much I wish I was...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Street Fighter + Warframe = Tatsumaki Sepulcrum
  • Street Fighter + The Lion King + Warframe = Akuma Grakata

---

Instant things, like instant ramen, require the addition of water to make. So what happens if you have a packet of instant water?

My alliance facepalmed when I said it was unfortuante that Archwing can't do a Baro roll...

I heard the villagers are building a rocket out of old Moa parts at Cetus. They are in a hurry because the Grineer are building one too and whoever gets the rocket up in the sky first wins. 

So I guess you could say they want an early launch for Konzu. 

Archived