Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mass farming endo?

(PSN)Kakurine2

So as i am slowly maxing primed and umbra mods i need a few hundred thousand endo.

Blowing up socked statues and mass extra trash mods is the only way i know of to get masses of endo. Sortie reward at random and arbitrations to i think.

Anything else i am missing?

Edited by (PS4)Kakurine2

3 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Arbitrations and Operation: Scarlet Spear are consistent for large Endo rewards.

Scarlet spear is over atm. I guess arbitrations it is. Wish there was a mission like kuva survival. That netted 6k plus for 30 mins.

Edited by (PS4)Kakurine2

Just now, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

Scarlet spear is over atm. I guess arbitrations it is. Whish there was a mission like kuva survival. That netted 6k plus for 30 mins.

I mentioned Scarlet Spear so you are aware that it is good when it's up 🙂 

2 minutes ago, Caliboom said:

You can always salvage your garbage mods for some quick endo. If you're a veteran, you should have hundreds of common mods.

Did that a few days ago. Got 35k endo. Then blew up statues. Was almost able to max umbra intensity.

Still need to finish 9 more primed mods off. So need maybe 500k endo and ill be good.

Then need more kuva. Lol.

Edited by (PS4)Kakurine2

Arbitration’s are a godsend for endo farming.

the trick is keeping your team and objective alive through survival and defense.

This where I primarily use Trinity and Vazarin to keep the blessing 75% damage reduction up 24/7.

Having to reapply blessing every 18 seconds (blessing’s buff duration on my build) in addition to keeping your team tanky (so that no burst damage instas them), also ensures that they get topped off every 18 seconds.

Because of this I can easily go 60min survivals without actually looking at healthbars, I’m only making sure that they’re within affinity range and have the blessing buff up.

I also have timers go off when blessing is down, so that I don’t have to think about it. (I hear boop, I press 4)

This has been how I’ve been farming endo. The trick is to ride out the current arb until the next one begins, and you can have a constant farm.

The difficulty there is keeping your team alive.

hope that helps!

This is an Autohotkey script I use to keep track of when I need to press 4:
(Note that this is a legal script, it does not automate any button presses, it just keeps track of the last time you pressed 4 and boops when blessing goes down)

#NoEnv
#UseHook On
#MaxThreadsPerHotkey 2
; Recommended for performance and compatibility with future AutoHotkey releases.
; #Warn  
; Enable warnings to assist with detecting common errors.

SendMode Input  
; Recommended for new scripts due to its superior speed and reliability.

SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir%  
; Ensures a consistent starting directory.

;Ash
;https://goo.gl/bYHmED

;Globals
global blessingLoopInterval := 17000
global blessingLoopCurrent := 1
global hotkeysEnabled := True

F3::
    if(hotkeysEnabled)
    {
        hotkeysEnabled := False
        SoundBeep680110
        SoundBeep450110
    }
    Else
    {
        hotkeysEnabled := True
        SoundBeep450110
        SoundBeep680110
        Gosub, ExecuteLoop
    }
Return

ExecuteLoop:
    Loop
    {
        If(!hotkeysEnabled)
        {
            Break
        }

If(blessingLoopCurrent >= blessingLoopInterval)
        {
            blessingLoopCurrent := 1
            sleep500
            SoundBeep300110
        }
        Else
        {
            blessingLoopCurrent += 500
        }

Sleep500
    }
return

4::
    send4
    blessingLoopCurrent := 1
return
Edited by Hokibukisa

Looks like everyone forgot that you can make heaps of endo, through high rolled riven mods.

Find someone trying to get rid of some high rolled rivens, normally they sell pretty damn cheap, then turn your trash riven into 25k endo.

If you're doing Arbitration long runs from time to time, that gives way more Endo and sculptures than you will ever need.

Especially good if you're maxing prime mods to sell.

Mix it up with some murmur-Requiem farms and you get the credits/additional endo for dissolving Requiem mods as well to use to rank up your mods.