Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Protea hands

21 minutes ago, PsiWarp said:

Her hands and arms look like long sleeve gloves. Prim and proper for a chambermaid.

Doubt it, but I'd be amused if Garuda was part of Protea's backstory. Vampires and chambermaids kind of go together in my mind. 

EDIT: I don't mean relationship wise. 

Edited by (PS4)DoctorWho_90250

58 minutes ago, Birdframe_Prime said:

Because she’s flat as a board, we saw it on the devstream once and... girl’s behind so disappointing I almost don’t want to use her turret.

I imagine that any food she eats, the fat goes straight to her turrets.

Edited by JayB33

1 hour ago, (XB1)TyeGoo said:

Yeah, 3 2 1 months for console, and thanks to Corona probably longer.. not a great time to live currently 

I'm mad -_- only game that exists that still treats consoles differently.. imagine other games providing dlc with such a gap, it'd be their downfall..

I don't care about bugs anymore since the last update showed that even with a cluster tons of bugs come through, so the "but you get almost no bugs" mentality is flawed.

Again, I always look at what happens on the market in general, not exclusively each game on their own.

Console updates have to go through certification which costs money vs updating on pc which is their own platform so they don't have to pay to update it. If they hotfixed the consoles the same amount that they hotfixed pc the cost would drastically go up. They use pc as a bugtesting platform so when they update consoles they minimize possible hotfix certification costs. Same reason they also push smaller updates into mainline updates for consoles.