The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Double Affinity - during the Week (ends June 19 @ 8 ET)!

[DE]Rebecca

vor 8 Stunden schrieb Witchtime2:

I did that. I ran Hydron last night with a maxed warframe and a single primary weapon at zero with the booster I got from the prime access pack. At wave 10 I hit 30 on the weapon which is normal with booster. I did the exact same thing just prior to posting that and I hit rank 30 at wave 10. So to recap - I have the 90-day affinity booster from the Prime Access Pack that came with Trinity Prime. You're telling me that this booster does not stack with what this even taking place right now?

Why would you even go and level weapons on hydron? Eso is way faster imo

13 hours ago, Gitimus said:

Great, at a time when I can't play because your game is broken for me. Both graphically and performance wise. Game stutters, glitches and lags producing barely 30fps if that.

Sounds like a hardware issue but we're not here to argue.

15 hours ago, Witchtime2 said:

You're telling me that this booster does not stack with what this even taking place right now?

Booster stack and they stack multiplicatively which is very generous! I would be glad enough if they stacked additively, but this is awesome!

26 minutes ago, (PS4)TrevorReznor said:

Awesome!  I can use this to rank up Protea, the new Moa, and finally hit Mastery Rank 29 I'm so excited!

Oh wait, console doesn't have Deadlock Protocol... 😞

We’ll get it in time. They’re still doing hotfixes and I really don’t want a super bugged out update.

1 hour ago, (PS4)JohnWickHitman said:

Does this help players who are stuck on an MR test they can't pass?

Does this help players who have no more weapons, frames accessible at this time??

Just wondering???

Have you considered consulting youtube on the MR test?

Are you really complaining about a double affinity weekend that costs everyone absolutely nothing because you aren't going to take advantage of it? I don't normally notice names but every post I find by you is rage-filled. Drink some hot tea, listen to a video with gentle rain for the sound, try meditating. 

vor einer Stunde schrieb (PS4)JohnWickHitman:

Does this help players who are stuck on an MR test they can't pass?

Does this help players who have no more weapons, frames accessible at this time??

Just wondering???

Well, mainly that donations helped Children as far as i know, but yeah, im sure it also helps people to faster get to an MR test (you know, there is a practice function on relays, just go to cephalon simaris room) and youtube videos. They all can be done, otherwise wouldnt be MR29 now. And well, its always good having a few weapons in reserve to level for exactly this kind of case were we either get an affinity booster as daily reward, or what we got right now.

On 2020-06-16 at 8:41 PM, Gitimus said:

Great, at a time when I can't play because your game is broken for me. Both graphically and performance wise. Game stutters, glitches and lags producing barely 30fps if that.

As someone who plays daily on both PC & PS4 and occasionally on Switch I can attest to having gotten Warframe for PC to run smoothly without issue even on a 15yr+ old machine. Most likely a couple settings/system tweaks, maybe a 3rd party program and it'll run fine. If you need help optimizing it for your system feel free to contact me thru here or discord or something and I'll give ya a hand.

2 hours ago, Dark_RRiderr said:

Well, mainly that donations helped Children as far as i know, but yeah, im sure it also helps people to faster get to an MR test (you know, there is a practice function on relays, just go to cephalon simaris room) and youtube videos. They all can be done, otherwise wouldnt be MR29 now. And well, its always good having a few weapons in reserve to level for exactly this kind of case were we either get an affinity booster as daily reward, or what we got right now.

WRONG!

Test I'm on only allows 4 platforms during practice, and there are WAAAYYYY more than that during the test....

I can't even clear the first 4....Let alone the rest.

Save weapons...unless you are specifically leveling/hunting for said items...the market/shop ran out before I even got to MR6. Frames, same same, unless I go specifically hunt for parts, I have like, 5 random incomplete frames.

None of which I will use, they all suck....My opinion though, since I don't play non stop, jumpy jumpy, shooty shooty, farm like a fool style.

22 minutes ago, (PS4)JohnWickHitman said:

WRONG!

Test I'm on only allows 4 platforms during practice, and there are WAAAYYYY more than that during the test....

Save weapons...unless you are specifically leveling/hunting for said items...the market/shop ran out before I even got to MR6. Frames, same same, unless I go specifically hunt for parts, I have like, 5 random incomplete frames.

None of which I will use, they all suck....My opinion though, since I don't play non stop, jumpy jumpy, shooty shooty, farm like a fool style.

More weapons will open up when you hit MR 8, and continue to unlock until MR 14/16-ish, but alot of the weapons are clan only or primes so they cant be gotten in the market. The market generally has 'weaker' (imo) weapons as compared to clans/relics, so if your feeling like you've hit a dead end maybe try a different source for weapons? 

As for the MR test....we've all been there lol. We've all had trouble with a test or two, and we all have our most hated tests. If your really having issues I would suggest YT like someone else said, they generally have guides that will help you thru. At least you can continue to bank MR by maxing weapons/Warframes even if your stuck on a test, the MR wont be lost or anything.

(P.S.- It just occurred to me, if its the test I think it is then more platforms will pop up once you get past those first 4. The reason they're not showing up is because you cant get past them, not because the practice test only allows you to practice with 4 platforms. Just keep practicing and you'll eventually get thru it, same as the rest of us. GL.)

5 hours ago, (PS4)corpusbonds said:

We’ll get it in time. They’re still doing hotfixes and I really don’t want a super bugged out update.

Yeah, I agree with you about not wanting a bugged out update.  At this point though, the major issues have been addressed last week (even 28.0.4 looks minor).  While they did a patch today (28.0.5) it's more of a quality of life update, not a major bug thing anymore as far as I can tell from the patch notes.

But hey, if I learnt anything from COVID, it's patience lol.

40 minutes ago, (PS4)JohnWickHitman said:

WRONG!

If you are stuck on MR8 test, it's a matter of shooting the red orbs to get the next platform to show up.  It's not timed, so you can take your time and shoot the red orbs calmly and then only jump to the new platform after it appears.  Here's a video showing the platforms and the orbs:

5 hours ago, (PS4)TrevorReznor said:

Yeah, I agree with you about not wanting a bugged out update.  At this point though, the major issues have been addressed last week (even 28.0.4 looks minor).  While they did a patch today (28.0.5) it's more of a quality of life update, not a major bug thing anymore as far as I can tell from the patch notes.

But hey, if I learnt anything from COVID, it's patience lol.

That’s good then, maybe they’re close to getting a status thread up if most of the major bugs are Squashed!

Archived