Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So the Bishamo armor...

Ceadeus

On 2020-07-09 at 12:14 AM, Ceadeus said:

As in genderlocking cosmetics, in the case of Warframes I was referring to the fact that you can't make Ember male or Rhino female or anything like that.  But the Bishamo armor is COMPLETELY different between male and female.

I once saw a fashion with the Sentient Mesa skin that when hit with a specific coloring looked exactly like Nezha prime, but that's just a coincidence.

On 2022-08-30 at 5:28 AM, PollexMessier said:

still waiting on this two years later

Wait another year. That'll push it to three years. Then you might get it. Like Umbra. And Railjack. lol

Edited by OniDax
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...

That was 3 years ago my dude.

And yeah I still want it too.

I'd also love if they standardized color channels across all the operator cosmetics (All cosmetics in general but especially the operator ones) So we could maybe actually mix and mach... most of the sets together. I'd be typing for hours going wildly off topic if I noted all of the frustrating inconsistencies but particularly the Harrier and kubrodon sets' color channels are so drastically different from the other sets it's practically impossible to pair them with other parts.

Edited by PollexMessier
  • Like 3

31 minutes ago, PollexMessier said:

That was 3 years ago my dude.

And yeah I still want it too.

I'd also love if they standardized color channels across all the operator cosmetics (All cosmetics in general but especially the operator ones) So we could maybe actually mix and mach... most of the sets together. I'd be typing for hours going wildly off topic if I noted all of the frustrating inconsistencies but particularly the Harrier and kubrodon sets' color channels are so drastically different from the other sets it's practically impossible to pair them with other parts.

THREE YEARS?!

At this point, DE is probably waiting for us to forget.

• Like 2

I don't disagree with them working on this if they have the time, I just want to state that saying:

[...]but we will explore this sometime in the post-Tennocon future!

isn't the same as comitting (and therefore promising). They clearly stated they'd do it if they could.

Having said this, yeah, I would appreciate them revising this.

Edited by NightmareT12

3 hours ago, EvilNeo said:

It's happeninnnnnng!!!!! 
Announced on devstream 168 along with the duviri paradox showcase, hopefully, its released flawlessly
so excited :D

It took them three years to do it, but they eventually did it

On 3/3/2023 at 3:01 PM, NightmareT12 said:

Double post, but guess what they announced in devstream! Coming in April guys :D

3 hours ago, EvilNeo said:

It's happeninnnnnng!!!!! 
Announced on devstream 168 along with the duviri paradox showcase, hopefully, its released flawlessly
so excited :D

4 minutes ago, Helstiir said:

It took them three years to do it, but they eventually did it

Except Drifter hasn't been out for 3 years. The announcement was not for operator, just in case you guys weren't paying attention.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

Except Drifter hasn't been out for 3 years. The announcement was not for operator, just in case you guys weren't paying attention.

While Operator wasn't explicitly mentioned, it means they should now have a solid base for adapting it. I guess they'll attempt it soon if it's not out with Duviri :)

• Like 3

• 5 months later...