Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What if the next prime after Inaros is Nidus instead of Nezha?

-Vahagn-

11 hours ago, WH1735S0W said:

So how would you feel if the next prime Warframe after Inaros is Nidus instead of Nezha? Know I am not saying it will be or that I even want it, but I can see it happening. I have heard that some primes came out much longer then they are suppose too.

So I am thinking that if Nezha is skipped again, Nidus would most likely be next. However the likely hood of Nezha being skipped again is very slim. Unless DE really hates Nezha.

However in the unfortunate chance it does happen. How would you feel about getting Nidus Prime instead of Nezha Prime?

I think Nidus would be better off as an Umbra considering his design and background.

11 hours ago, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

Im sure nezha will be next. Its just a questipn of how will they design his prime so it won't get memed too hard.

Plenty of art and other media thst used the character nezha for de to get inspired by.

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/Y2LkX

Use something like guys fan done model.

thats awesome

even if is not nezha and is a delux for other class, is still clean and nice

i miss having simple and clean skins, nowadays, every release is a salad of details

Nova delux was awesome, and this one looks similar

if that happened, Nezha mains would set the forum ablaze (pun intended), and they won't be silenced until he gets Primed.

I think they should stick to the plan, Inaros, then Nezha. Nidus is gonna need a good design to make him look properly primed (though I'm not hoping for anything Lore-based.), and that will take time.

Archived