Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stance Forma

Benu

Since there is a way to get them in game easily enough, I could see putting them on the warframe market. I honestly wouldn't pay for them, and they really only feel like they are maybe worth 20p.

I've just never felt like I have to switch stances unless I just need to forma once and that's it. At 20 plat it would still be more expensive per forma than the three pack on the market, but not so prohibitive that people that do want to change up combos occasionally might be willing to pay.

Is there anyone that uses these I wonder, and I'd also like to know why and how it is beneficial.

Il y a 2 heures, Genitive a dit :

It is, it's like mod packs or paid revives – to get money from players who don't know better. I think it's dishonest.

Regardless of if you're a new player or not, it's dumb to buy stuff without knowing what it is.
Adding more stuff to the market is not an issue, you just have to NOT buy it if you don't want to.

What you're saying is pretty much like asking to remove resources, weapons and warframes because you can farm them instead. People have the choice to buy and something is worthless, they just don't buy it.

4 hours ago, Benu said:

Please add Stance Forma to market for platinum.

I would much rather Stance Forma be removed or reworked. In its current state it holds virtually no value with the incredibly limited number of different ("usable") stances.

On 2020-07-16 at 12:38 PM, SpicyDinosaur said:

Is there anyone that uses these I wonder, and I'd also like to know why and how it is beneficial.

I've used precisely 1 for the dark split-sword as the stance polarity is Zenurik for which there isn't a heavy blade stance. Doubt I'll build/use another.

In order for Stance Forma to be not useless, it should be rare and allow the melee weapon to go past lvl 30, like how Kuva Weapons and the Paracesis work. Every additional stance forma increases the weapon lvl by 2, eventually leading up to lvl 40.

I would seek out stance forma if it meant my Kronen Prime could be maxed up to lvl 40 if I wanted.

Archived