Hay Warframe Developers 

I'm playing warframe since 2014 on Ps4 and now I'm using PC but i can't just start from the beginning 
so is there any future plan to merge all servers together so PS4 players could use there accounts in PC and vice versa

it will be a great update cuz I'm not the only person who facing this scenario 

Thanks

Hi @(PSN)moDfrawyand welcome to the Forums!

Indeed, you are not the only one with this request/question. In fact, using the search function you would be able to find a lot of similar threads without creating a new one! 
ATE7.gif
Here are a few:

On 2021-03-05 at 7:17 PM, Dark_Lugia said:

(btw Thank you Dark_Lugia. This will be one of my favorite quotes from now on^^)

Sooo tl&dr: 
There are no news about this topic^^

Spoiler

In fact, this topic creates a weird feeling of Déjà vu every single time I see it (even if the names of the threads change from time to time)
unknown.png
(you can't even read the original post anymore...but it doesn't matter^^')
[insert inception noise here]

Cheers,
Fabpsi~

Edited by Fabpsi
penguins~
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, (PSN)moDfrawy said:

Hay Warframe Developers 

I'm playing warframe since 2014 on Ps4 and now I'm using PC but i can't just start from the beginning 
so is there any future plan to merge all servers together so PS4 players could use there accounts in PC and vice versa

it will be a great update cuz I'm not the only person who facing this scenario 

Thanks

Schitts Creek No GIF by CBC

This has pretty much been discussed to death and then some. Going to lock it and provide some info...

The decision to implement cross-save and cross-play is not up to DE; DE is beholden to the Console Manufacturers when it comes to what they can and cannot implement on the console version of the game. Moreover, in the interest of fairness (that is, not leaving any platform out of it), DE needs all 3 console manufacturers to agree to allow cross-save/cross-play on the same terms. This tends to be very difficult, because if one console manufacturer doesn't agree to the terms the other two have, then DE cannot implement the functionality. 

Moreover, getting all three console manufacturers to agree is complicated further by the fact that Warframe

• Has exclusive weapons and gear locked behind platforms (Founders Gear, old event weapons, discontinued weapons, etc)
  • Has exclusive platform-specific skins (Microsoft may not like plays using Playstation skins and vice versa)
  • Allows users to trade the premium currency (this is a big one, as users switching to PC to buy platinum with a 25/50/75% off coupon, buying stuff with platinum, and switching back to console means that Microsoft/Sony/Nintendo lose out on the % cut they get from platinum sales)

There are probably other reasons and this is by no means a complete list, but the long and short of it is that getting all 3 console manufacturers to agree to allow it is extremely difficult, and it's only made more difficult by the fact that Warframe does certain things that other games don't (which is why comparing Warframe to Fortnite/Destiny/Call of Duty is pretty much pointless, as they are different games that do different things).

Locking.

• Like 5