Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titania wasn't controlled by a tenno wasn't she?

JackHargreav

There were Warframes before there were Tenno operators , Just that they could not be controlled.

Titania was one of the early attempts to have transference as a control mechanism that unfortunately killed any non tenno operators over time hence the fate of the scientist.

17 hours ago, JackHargreav said:

it seems unlikely that Titania was controlled by a tenno.

The official statement, which was copied on another thread last week, is that all Warframes had a Tenno. However, not every Z-kid was in on the true nature of the Tenno, and even during the Old War most Z-kids were still in their second dream and believed they were a Warframe

Warframes dont need tenno to operate. idk about you guys, but it has been quite apparent that warframe are autonomous beings ever since the rhino prime lore entry. warframes are just powerful infested people, just uncontrollable. Tenno have the power to reign in that power, essentially just being like a guidance to the warframe.

13 hours ago, (PS4)DoctorWho_90250 said:

Yup, junctions. Those aren't frames per say, they are specters. https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Junction

12 hours ago, (XB1)Skippy575 said:

Oh, yeah no those are specters. 

No you think they are specters, question yourself who is the one talk to us in those Junction?  For was it the Junction itself or is it the warframe who is specters.  We have to realized sometime when we use specters or other type specters they were contain and control.  Even Teshin use of his own special specters for it had sense of original Teshin is. For everyone keep on putting a side that specters are just tools for what exactly is specters just like how sliver grove use specters for they are consider as enemies but in the sliver grove they are actually said in title specters and if we go to simliator they consider as orokin and their name will be as listed specters.  As we go deeper into the details

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Specter

These specters is special echo of the original version but like a clone to say but exactly how is this echo that reflect of them for do they contain memories of who they are or know what they did?  These might be clones but they do remember know what they are doing or what they pose to do.

Now, imagine if the Golden Empire of the Orokin had cloning and they use mass production on specters to actually support the cloning like grineer did but warframes and this was the start.  As you think these specters are mass produce now think about it what if our warframe is a specters the one we craft it or bought and we didn't think about but tell you this we are original so we don't have a short fuse blow up.  As again these were actually we have to think for details about it like wukong's clone, clem's clone, and umbra which if you scroll down in the specter wiki it actually say that umbra is being used as specter mode but don't worry he is actually the real one if you use him as main.  Umbra can be used for specter with the cloning thing but as again it can act like him and do what he does but if we take clem he actually speak like clem, do like clem and probably has memories of clem what he does.

Wukong's clone is very special without the specter balls, his was more unique for you can interact to it with a lot of things for we know that the clone accept that he is brother to the other person for clone or not he knows to stay by his side and help the real Wukong.

As again, they are maybe an echo but it doesn't mean that they don't respond to not remember anything how we are able locate Teshin's location were about.  It just seem that we may not have slightest clue what these specters do if they actually have a will to do on their own.  For the time being, it is like those movie robots for it has a will and so on stuff but I have to keep this short I'll ended here and let you guys think about what is an specter is really.

1 minute ago, (XB1)Skippy575 said:

Homie, those are specters. They were introduced in the Specters of the Rail update. They are not rouge frames without a tenno host, they are specters. Just an AI controlling it. 

even thou they are control, explain to umbra when we exit frame and why he goes specter mode or wukong's ability of his 1 for it has chose to actually protect.  It is like this all over again with the sentient for we think they are A.I but has unknown of will of chose that pop out of no where.  Think carefully about it, how long does the specters developed their own will of chose to actually abandon their post just like how the corrupted orokin in the tower?

19 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

even thou they are control, explain to umbra when we exit frame and why he goes specter mode or wukong's ability of his 1 for it has chose to actually protect.  It is like this all over again with the sentient for we think they are A.I but has unknown of will of chose that pop out of no where.  Think carefully about it, how long does the specters developed their own will of chose to actually abandon their post just like how the corrupted orokin in the tower?

Easy.

Wukong's specter follows the specter particle theory introduced in Deadlock by Pavros.

Umbra was deliberately created to have some sentience in him still by Ballas.

I could keep going but at this point I'm fairly certain you're just trying to troll.

3 minutes ago, (XB1)Skippy575 said:

Easy.

Wukong's specter follows the specter particle theory introduced in Deadlock by Pavros.

Umbra was deliberately created to have some sentience in him still by Ballas.

I could keep going but at this point I'm fairly certain you're just trying to troll.

If you think about it lorely, the orokin empire had specters as in huge amount of them, now imagine if you think about it is it possible to fake someone death very easily?  Just let say we are able clone a perfect match like how specters are these days just memories of them and able put them into the specters to think they are original.  What the obvious  step beyond the boarder.

1 minute ago, Aadi880 said:

This is impossible.

Specters were not invented until years later after the fall of the Orokin Empire.

*facepalm* they are invented, sliver grove quest? Hello? did your brain just died during that time they did had made specters if you use one those bottle on the alter of the sliver grove pop up a guardian specter except they are heavy-ly modified unlike how other warframe operated.  If you had scanner to scan them or have Helious your robotic pet to scan them they will pop up as name title listed as "Orokin" and say by their name as specters.

As the time being the Orokin Empire was way ahead their games they are absolutely kings of secret technology for they are not the type of telling what is going on with the orokin empire for they are not freely how U.S is like but they act like more of old goverment Roman's Empire they govern by no one and only they are the law.  Keep this in mind they have massive amount of unknown research about specters and had probably used them so many time that no one know the different. These specters were super giant enormous amount probably had made before and probably done a lots of them doing other jobs.  Why do you think cloning was actually fine because grineer was use as slave workers, the corpus money makers that steals, warframe replacement of Dax soldiers and rebels, and orokin is secret technology maker who never tell anyone this works.  This explain a lot about their secret technology about what they actually used for example the 1st orokin portal gate was the greatest advance technology and yet not even corpus faction are able get an orokin's gate way to function.  As again, specters are probably the most highest and secretive technology by the orokin technology for only few which the corpus figure out how to get the specter out.

The time being the specters are an underline the word "ECHO" for it is possible 1st born clone can have possible lvl of intelligent like a man who had all the experience his life and just imagine it just another to say copy of the grineer who just got born out his tube and know what he is doing easily for example combat, building, repairing and so on the list.  This means that they were hiding this away from orokin's public eyes and never tell anyone about this for only few knows.

il y a 45 minutes, ChaoticEdge a dit :

*facepalm* they are invented, sliver grove quest? Hello? did your brain just died during that time they did had made specters if you use one those bottle on the alter of the sliver grove pop up a guardian specter except they are heavy-ly modified unlike how other warframe operated.  If you had scanner to scan them or have Helious your robotic pet to scan them they will pop up as name title listed as "Orokin" and say by their name as specters.

Welp, it seems I've forgotten about them xD.

Though, its worth mentioning while they are called "specters" by the game, Silviana does not call them specters. She refers to them as "Titania's old guardians"

VERY specific choice of words isn't it?

45 minutes ago, Aadi880 said:

Welp, it seems I've forgotten about them xD.

Though, its worth mentioning while they are called "specters" by the game, Silviana does not call them specters. She refers to them as "Titania's old guardians"

VERY specific choice of words isn't it?

this is why I am highly becoming aware of these specters as well which we don't know they do contain memories or not.  The orokin done so many experiment rather it is failure or success they done massive amount of what they did are absolute unknown to man themselves.

10 hours ago, Mr.ToastForPresident said:

Warframes dont need tenno to operate. idk about you guys, but it has been quite apparent that warframe are autonomous beings ever since the rhino prime lore entry. warframes are just powerful infested people, just uncontrollable. Tenno have the power to reign in that power, essentially just being like a guidance to the warframe.

The reason this gets complicated is because this isn't supposed to be true, but is. After the Umbras, Warframes were installed with restraining bolts, Star Wars style, which means they aren't supposed to be autonomous, but are

24 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

this is why I am highly becoming aware of these specters as well which we don't know they do contain memories or not.  The orokin done so many experiment rather it is failure or success they done massive amount of what they did are absolute unknown to man themselves.

The Deadlock Protocol revealed that Parvos Granum invented Specters.

Spoiler

"Some doors ought to remain closed? That's not in my world view. Fire. Fusion. Void. Progress always comes entangled with risk, with violence. With the precious sample obtained, development is accelerating. The Entrati have kept their secrets long enough.

I am calling it the Specter Particle. As my Archimedians explain, mimicry is in its nature. An echo. Exposed to precept circuits, we are able to imprint behaviors! Like an infant mirroring her surrogate. Only this infant can set the world on fire.

The palace birds think they can control us. They hit our research site with a Warframe assault team. Of course they did. I baited them to do it. The whole site lite up. Eighty mega-therm bloom. The whole lab, vaporized, those Warframes with it. Fire. Fusion. Void."

24 minutes ago, MasterBurik said:

The Deadlock Protocol revealed that Parvos Granum invented Specters.

Hide contents

"Some doors ought to remain closed? That's not in my world view. Fire. Fusion. Void. Progress always comes entangled with risk, with violence. With the precious sample obtained, development is accelerating. The Entrati have kept their secrets long enough.

I am calling it the Specter Particle. As my Archimedians explain, mimicry is in its nature. An echo. Exposed to precept circuits, we are able to imprint behaviors! Like an infant mirroring her surrogate. Only this infant can set the world on fire.

The palace birds think they can control us. They hit our research site with a Warframe assault team. Of course they did. I baited them to do it. The whole site lite up. Eighty mega-therm bloom. The whole lab, vaporized, those Warframes with it. Fire. Fusion. Void."

yea I know, but it doesn't mean that Parvos's research didn't gone to the waste if you think about it.  This is pretty much I think they had warframes stop the bomb going off but able to actually get much research about the specters but I believed they had fail attempts with dealing the corruption in their own organization.  Just think about it Parvos was the one who researched these things and yet his research still been stolen from all this time by the orokin.  The orokin always will steal research, why do you think I quote on quote they act like "Roman Empires" they steal, they raid and they take as they claim "this weapons is ours, we made these".

The orokin are the true thieves as yet not even their own ppl knows about the truth for only few does like Teshin did.  In lore we know they success getting the project of the Specter, the project they had Prothea and now look where she is at now.  She had no clue or when need to give up and let that man go but she had her will erase out of her body from all that time for she can't tell from days, hours, even mins or seconds.  Her stories will always remain unknown.  This time Parvos is making his move on the tenno, an offering of sit of the table but the question is will he use his project to try make specters children of the void or will he makes to the point  eliminate us for unknown chose of Parvos of picking he does.  He is aware the sentient are alive and kicking for he isn't scared of them but the question is who do he feared really behind from all that time for what is he running away from?  I know it isn't death for he is protected very well but there is always reason why he invite us to the his table of the unknown origin for we could of speak about the MITW or it could be those unknown beings in the void.

At the time being Specter are still the soul essence in warframe and players are aware of them but barely use them in combat but to think Parvos would or should of made specters to do farming so those he for called "Pigs" will be happy and delighted as they don't have to be slaving away from their hard work and work on other mechanical systems.  As again Specters are type of unique no matter what for if we quote "mimicry is in its nature" and "An Echo", these are meaning copy act like 100% clones that means they did inherit memories and to think it is possible that it is for could be or maybe is possible to actually use these specters of replacement of someone's death.

@ChaoticEdge

What part of the lore leads you to draw the conclusion that the Orokin stole Parvos' specter research and claimed it as their own?

Clones don't inherit memories. Memories can't be transferred through DNA. And keep in mind that if "mimicry" was taken from an evolutionary biology perspective, it would mean that these Void-born Specter Particles are capable of making themselves appear to be Warframes. For all we know, Parvos stumbled upon a group of Void entities that are merely pretending to be obedient copies of Warframes.

2 minutes ago, MasterBurik said:

@ChaoticEdge

What part of the lore leads you to draw the conclusion that the Orokin stole Parvos' specter research and claimed it as their own?

Clones don't inherit memories. Memories can't be transferred through DNA. And keep in mind that if "mimicry" was taken from an evolutionary biology perspective, it would mean that these Void-born Specter Particles are capable of making themselves appear to be Warframes. For all we know, Parvos stumbled upon a group of Void entities that are merely pretending to be obedient copies of Warframes.

That is where that they want you believed that way.  Keep this one also in mind you also can transplant memories still but it isn't like the orokin never done it to a celphon before or either itself.

12 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

That is where that they want you believed that way.  Keep this one also in mind you also can transplant memories still but it isn't like the orokin never done it to a celphon before or either itself.

They have transplanted memories, yes...but I am not aware of duplications, considering both processes destroy the original. Have we met duplicate versions of a Cephalon or Orokin that has undergone Continuity? Note: Cephalons found in multiple relays are but an extension of consciousness of a singular entity. They do not possess the capability to produce unique memories of their own that other "copies" would not have.

41 minutes ago, MasterBurik said:

They have transplanted memories, yes...but I am not aware of duplications, considering both processes destroy the original. Have we met duplicate versions of a Cephalon or Orokin that has undergone Continuity? Note: Cephalons found in multiple relays are but an extension of consciousness of a singular entity. They do not possess the capability to produce unique memories of their own that other "copies" would not have.

duplications was already made, think about it for how did Natah's sister escape death?  How is it so that she is still alive when that happen?  This was grabbing my attention that someone still pulling the string and they are relying on specters because they more likely roam freely as they get forgotten.  It is easy for mimic like the sentient to mimic object but what if it can mimic a person like how Natah become margalous and how it become.  Inheriting memories isn't a tricky part but having the person's personality the tricky part for the clone have to believed he is the real one or believe he is who he is just like Wukong able copy what Wukong does.  Mimic thoughts is easily make fault memories, but let say the orokin leader did knew this plan is going happen so what type scapegoat will you use?  More likely the fitting is really the specter and try make him real as possible as we know cloning machine takes longer and filling particles of yourself with the kuva essence is easy as walk in the park.  What ways do you think a perfect clone specter would of pull this off easily?  Maybe or maybe not but we did witness orokin and other orokins had been clone or has a specters full of them.

This is pretty much is never far fetch for I believed the orokin leaders are very much alive and toying with ballas or other group whatever they are hiding pretty much hid themselves into the void for sure like they did with Lua.  I believed they hid themselves before the orokin even know they were gone or got replace by leadership, pretty much they would communicate with some obvious reason robotics or another specter that could do same thing like the tenno but different. This lead to one of my guessing theories that the orokin is either in deep slumber or somewhere else having fun their vacation days.  For no one ever thought isn't it strange that "why there is no more Dax soldiers roaming around" or "Where is the rest of the Dax soldiers?" for no one knows the exact number is in the Dax soldiers that makes up the army. 

This means a lot that possible there will be Dax soldiers we might meet in the void waiting to be awoken. I do not know Teshin even have a plan or anything or any aware about of the group of Dax soldiers if they are still alive for he could assumed he is the only one so far.  Yes Teshin use specters before and he could of easily make an army of his own personal Dax Soldiers but it seem that he never wanted to do so or what so ever to be.

At the time being I am pretty sure the specters could be used more then a tool as for today we will see more answer to be for filled out to see where the dev driving this car and hopefully not off to the cliff.

В 20.07.2020 в 15:39, SneakyErvin сказал:

Titania in the story is certainly not a prime,

Correction: all warframes created during Orokin era were primes. Non-prime warframes are copies of original ones, created without the knowledge/technologies of Orokin, that's why they're weaker.

13 hours ago, Tesla_Reloaded said:

Correction: all warframes created during Orokin era were primes. Non-prime warframes are copies of original ones, created without the knowledge/technologies of Orokin, that's why they're weaker.

No, there is a version prior to the Primes, the Primes are the first version where they stopped using a living host. The first version were the Bio-Drones or Gen 1, where large parts (if not most) turned on the Orokin. Some of these got experimented on by using the Tenno to control them, but it was flawed since their intellect and memories were still there. So the primes were made, without any human host, with added transference bolts for the tenno to control them better. Then came the Umbra Excalibur, with a hybridized creation process, including a new type of transference bolt to keep it dormant and controlled by the tenno while also tormenting it with the memory of his dead son.

Then after all that the whole tenno uprising happened and they started to create their own frames based on the prime process.

And since the Titania in the story is the one created by Silvanna it would be a bio-drone a.k.a gen 1 frame, which followed her to earth without her knowledge, until the Dax showed up to kill or capture Silvanna for stealing orokin tech to revitalize earth.

edit: Also the story indicates Ballas stopping the transference project, so it is never finalized in that story, and the Tenno are never connected to frame control until after the first generation of frames have gone rogue. That is the first time they bring them into it all in order to try and control the madened warframes.

Archived