Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who are your chrysalis candidates for getting abilities ??

(PSN)AbBaNdOn_

Question

18 answers to this question

39 minutes ago, (PS4)kite9000 said:

hmm..... I guess you didn't play Wukong before his rework. Nor any others after their rework. Once in awhile something gets reworked and it's an actual improvement.

Also, you didn't pay attention during Tennocon. There will be config options, as in that if you replace an ability in one config it doesn't change it for all configs.

I did, still find Wukong's abilities and looks dull, though Cloud Walker at least stands out as a reason to use the frame once in a blue Moon.

Ofc. it was a rework done by Pablo, probably the only dev who actually plays the game. :')

I don't watch Tennocons and streams though, at least that's nice to hear.

10 minutes ago, kgabor said:

It's really good now with a high damage weapon and portals.

One shot with something like a Plasmor and it instakills anything, because portals instantly teleport it where they are aimed.

Nova is fine without it, but the alternatives would be most likely worse and it's an almost free high damage nuke. (with a high strength build)

Now if only Null Stars would strip enemy armor to make the tradeoff of getting close for them to fly off and decrease the DR, Nova's kit would be about perfect.

It's probably one of the fastest dps frames with Antimatter right now on larger maps where portals can shine.

I don't think it's bad, I just don't really vibe with it. I have a bit of a melee preference, so it's more a playstyle thing.

This all of course depends on available abilities, if the list doesn't have any good replacements, then there's no point on replacing it. I am cautiously optimistic about the list we'll get in the coming weeks listing all the transferable abilities. 

Now the armor stripping for null star, that's a good idea. I could get behind that. 

2 hours ago, KCToxic said:

Nova's Antimatter Drop

It's really good now with a high damage weapon and portals.

One shot with something like a Plasmor and it instakills anything, because portals instantly teleport it where they are aimed.

Nova is fine without it, but the alternatives would be most likely worse and it's an almost free high damage nuke. (with a high strength build)

Now if only Null Stars would strip enemy armor to make the tradeoff of getting close for them to fly off and decrease the DR, Nova's kit would be about perfect.

It's probably one of the fastest dps frames with Antimatter right now on larger maps where portals can shine.

Trinity to replace first power for sure.  Probably frost also, actually make that most frames with a directed single target attack like frost, volt, ember. Valkyr depending on what powers I can get with other frames.

Misread the op as what frames are you sacrificing for powers.

All of them.  The sad thing is, I've been selling my normal frames when ever I got a primed version.

1 hour ago, Myscho said:

First i need to know which abilities can be donated

For a complete list, probably.  But there are plenty of abilities that I would gladly replace with just about anything else.  How often do people cast Chroma's 1, I wonder?  I'm going to assume it's close to 0.  In the trash with that one! 🙂

While I don't know what I'll replace them with, since we don't have the list yet, I do know which warframes I'm replacing abilities on. 

I want to replace Trinity's Well of Life, Excalibur's Radial Javelin, Valkyr's Ripline, one of Nyx's abilities (depends heavily on which abilities are receivable from other frames), Nova's Antimatter Drop, and Mirage's Prism. 

Since pull is confirmed, I'll put pull on Excalibur in place of his Radial Javalin.

Why?

First off, I am saving 50 energy.

Second, I am pulling everyone to melee range, which would mean more enemies for slash dash to hit if I use the augment, and, I can melee hit the enemies with the exalted blade easier to get combo counts.

Third, I'm collecting loot.

Its a win. I'm saving energy for a potentially more useful ability for excalibur.

On top of that, Pull on Octavia means more enemies on her mallet's range. Woop Woop.

I'll probibly feed an Oberon because Ive the parts of at least 70 so theres a sub zero opportunity cost. Just to see how things work (I should get one building...)

That will be one there after that a lot depends what frames offer up and how they compliment my various favourites.

7 minutes ago, kgabor said:

And i hope they are reverseable in case those awful abilities we're replacing get a rework and become useful. (which is never)

hmm..... I guess you didn't play Wukong before his rework. Nor any others after their rework. Once in awhile something gets reworked and it's an actual improvement.

Also, you didn't pay attention during Tennocon. There will be config options, as in that if you replace an ability in one config it doesn't change it for all configs.

Mesa's 1..

Banshee, if 4.-s can be replaced.

Trinity WoL.

Excalibur Umbra's Javelins.

I might replace Valkyr's Ripline too.

But the replacements don't look that good either, so maybe i don't change much of these if anything.

And i hope they are reverseable in case those awful abilities we're replacing get a rework and become useful. (which is never)

Edit: Almost forgot Chroma's vomit, but that's at least a memeable ability with the right colors.

vor 1 Minute schrieb Myscho:

First i need to know which abilities can be donated

this.

though i assume its save ti guess that psychic bolts is the only ability nyx can donate, the rest is either ult or signature. cant imagine chaos. psychic bolts is pretty underrated, especially with the augment its cc + indirect +dmg due to removing enemy defenses. some frames would love to have that.

Archived