Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Derelict Shift: Update 28.3.0

[DE]Megan

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The answer is: After Heart of Deimos launches

So do we have to do all (old derelict) nodes again if we have already done them and gotten the Derelict statue, or the game has saved our progress and we only need to do the new '6th bounty' of Cambion Drift?

It was not our intention to hide

Is there any intention to reveal what is the requirement to trigger the trade ban when players are doing long hours trying to farm Steel Essence?

Tactical Menu open

Able to fix the position of the menu like it was before? Now it revert to moving around depending on where we are in the Railjack.

Would it be possible to move Railjack only enemies (such as the ships themselves) into a different section of the codex? It's very hard to be able to scan them, what with having to leave the ship and use either a scanner or [Astral Autopsy] with a melee kill. Maybe some way to scan them from inside a railjack itself is needed? Would be awesome to use that upper deck area that's not in use currently for mounting a scanning tool that either gives everyone onboard scans.

Is anything ever going to happen again with the currently unused Orokin Ciphers? You still get them from opening vaults despite them not being used.

Is this update downloading insanely slowly for anyone else? My download speed for most updates is 3-6 mb/s but for some reason this isn't even downloading at 100 kb/s. I just got a new modem but it's exactly the same as my old one and speed tests aren't showing anything's wrong with my internet, but as soon as I open the warframe launcher my internet speed just goes down the drain. Even for bigger updates I've never had this problem.

Hi, awesome update!

However, I encountered a serious bug just now: wanted to do a Granum Void run, but when I arrived at the void, there were no enemies around, the timer was not ticking, and thus I had to abort the mission. This happened twice in a row.

Then I tried it for the third time, specters were there, but the hostages that I needed to save to add me extra time were not, and so I wasted 3 granum coins... which makes me a sad boi.

Please fix this.

Edit: Just in case, I was running Gauss, if that is of any help.

1 hour ago, MesaFalcon said:

FIX MESA PRIME!!! Her Chaps Are Missing! My Fashion Frame is Ruined...unknown.png

You might need to perform a file verification and/or update your video drivers.  I went to check with mine and she's looking correct with the chaps: 

KJ3lBDY.jpg

Same here: 

10 minutes ago, Kingdom_key599 said:

alnfMn5.png

half his body dont exist... even outside the arsenal. please fix ASAP... although it does look kinda funny lol

While mine is hideous with the colour scheme I chose (looks better on the Harka Skin), I'm entirely corporeal. 

VQrFLOW.jpg

12 minutes ago, MBaldelli said:

You might need to perform a file verification and/or update your video drivers.  I went to check with mine and she's looking correct with the chaps: 

KJ3lBDY.jpg

just checked my drivers, they are up to date and im facing the same bug with Mesa... will try verification next.

The amount of information in your update notes is unprecedented.

You have my utmost respect for your hard work.

Because you are the example of a principle of hard work,

where hard work pays off. 

You dont see developers caring like this anymore. 

Thats the reason i play this game,

this and wf market 🙂

All Keys in your Inventory or in-progress in the Foundry have had their Credit and Resource costs refunded, while Nav Coordinates can be sold for extra Credits

4 hours ago, ---Swaggi--- said:

New End mission reward screen is BS! It was totally fine as it was! Everything u need to know at one Picture. NOW you HAVE TO click to have a look at other things. Completely unnecessary!
This is not an upgrade its a DOWNGRADE!!!

Please give this man a cookie, revert it to the old reward screen... it was more cleaner and you could get all the information from the mission at the needed moment with a press of tab and now its ruined, literal downgrade.

Can someone please explain why, when sorting by "Importance" on the Mission Success screen...

NANO SPORES ARE THE FIRST ITEM?

🙃

New MIssion success Screen is awful though; the Warframes look pretty. But there's far too much wasted space and not enough information, not enough scrollable sections, stuff hidden away, XP bars for weapons look janky.

Please give us the option of using the old one.

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Derelict Shift: Update 28.3.0

• Fixed Vapos enemies and several items introduced in the Gas City remaster missing from the Codex, even though they were shown as scannable. The following will now appear in your Codex:
    • Biogas Barrel
    • Helium Barrel
    • Cable 
    • Vector Shield
    • Vapos Detron Ranger
    • Vapos Sniper Ranger
    • Vapos Tech Ranger
    • Vapos Nullfier Ranger
    • Distressed Pipes

Conversely, has your team also fixed the failure of Vapos Condor Dropship and Vapos Condor Elite Dropship to spawn in the Gas City tileset since the Hostile Mergers event?

Archived