The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Derelict Shift: Hotfix 28.3.1

[DE]Megan

So I'm not sure if these are from the latest update but...

Playing steel path archwing missions I had this happen:

tYkNaLi.jpgPlaying non-archwing missions before and after this and didn't have a problem. Jumped into a second archwing mission and it happened again. The boxes would flicker extremely quickly in random places on the screen.

I'm running an Nvidia RTX 2070 and an i7 with 36gb of ram and since it only happened in archwing missions I doubt it's my computer.

and then this happened inbetween archwing missions. It was on Oro running steel path:

Edit: I forgot to add: I love the new end mission screen, and the rest of the UI updates. Great job.

Ok... so WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY did we "improve" to a less-graphically-informative mission results screen when the old one told me mostly everything I cared to know at a single glance?  If there are settings and pages I haven't yet found, PLEASE let us set them persistently.

This new one is just... irrelevant by comparison.

EDIT:  OK I see how the left pane is... trying to give more info.

vor einer Stunde schrieb zaturalma2:
  • I can no longer access the information about my squadmates equipment, when I hover the cursor over their name (a white thingie used to appear with detailed information)

This was a very useful function. Clan used it to cross check if everybody had the right equip and we'd tell each other if we forgot to swap something back in etc.
Thanks for pointing that out. We def need that back.

2 hours ago, TonySlows said:

Thank you for all the content and hotfixes.

Please, please, please look into the Smeeta crit buff having a negative effect on melee crits/damage.

For example: red crits become orange, etc.

This has been bugged since the melee rework 2.9ish or w/e.

its not bug. Smeeta's crit but just simply SETS UR CRITICAL CHANGE to 200% if u ll have 205% cc it ll drop to 200% on buff, works as intended.

Progress on nightwave stalled due to the 5th clue not spawning in the grineer sealab map. It's been a few updates since release but there has been no acknowledgement that the issue exists and has not been addressed. Quite a few people have made posts in the forum and started threads, haven't seen a response on this. Any timeline on when this might get looked into ?

8 minutes ago, Penshar said:

Nikana Right Shoulder Holster is broken, defaults to left hip anyway. With my custom settings on it it looks like my char has a katana stuck through her butt.

yeah same thing for me as well, holsters are not working properly. Tried fixing them but no luck.

Archived