Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Derelict Shift: Hotfix 28.3.1

[DE]Megan

My game is crashing when I use my archwing during profit taker fight, I'm playing as Mirage and others aren't crashing on non-Mirage. Also, when reviving I get stuck in a weird pose and can't do anything unless I fully bleed out

My game and windows is crashing completely when starting a mission. I can go to cetus no problem but a normal mission crashes my windows system. So not fixed yet... Updated graphics optimized cache etc. maked no difference.

38 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Please fix the Credits reward UI bug with the Profit-Taker. It currently gives an extra 125,000 multiplied by buffs, but has no effect.

unknown.png

I only get 1,000,000 as I should.

Also, The new UI for the end mission screen really missed the mark. During the original dev workshop a long time ago, players complained about getting too many actions for the same information displayed by the old screen.

This is still the case with the glorified "About" tab:

unknown.png

The extra scroll required, the sorting required, and the useless stats like "Syndicate Medallions found"  all should go 😞 .

Thank you as always!

Can I ask you how you make this 1 million ?

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Nav Coordinates not being sellable for 25 Credits.

1.4 million isn't something to scoff at, and I thank you for the speedy fix....  How 'bout adding a few more to the credit pyre considering we see things like this...

ImNwWdR.jpg

And this:

gM1uffY.jpg

And my personal favorite which are still collecting when we did vault runs (they're no longer required for the Hidden Messages Quest if I'm not mistaken):  

DdYZ33z.jpg\

Perhaps these Orokin Ciphers can be repurposed given that I just sold my 57K worth of Nav Coordinates on this update's recommendation in spite of the fact they are still required for Mutalist Alad V Coordinates as seen here (seriously this was a surprisingly short sighted move):

vXN4RuE.jpg

Who knows?  Maybe we could even get rid of this eyesore for some of us that did Vor's Prize when it was first released back in 2014.

G7ybBZp.jpg

Also, why are we hanging on to this?  The Strata Relay has been built and you allowed us to sell off the extra Trembera Essence components back when we finished assisting with getting the relay back online.  Are you inferring we'll be rebuilding another relay in the near future? 

Nhdwcn2.jpg

Are we trying to see how many blueprints we can apply to someone's inventory, given you more than happily automated the player distribution e-mail to be giving us the blueprint every time the Balor Fomorian or the Razorback Armada come to visit one of the relays. 

rhLBGpo.jpg

and: 

Dkg0HLP.jpg

I'm amused on how you recycle the code for the game, but I personally see it as one step forward, two steps back if there's no way to allow the players to recycle what they don't need (anymore).  

20 minutes ago, CrabBag said:

Can I ask you how you make this 1 million ?

There is double credits event in game right now. With credit booster from market you get another 2x credits. Every credit earned in that situation is multiplied by x4. That is 1 million on high index per round.

Heyo, thanks for the update and hotfix! Some well-meaning feedback:

The new end-of-mission screen isn't very easily navigated. The stats were better displayed previously, the mods, resources etc are a bit cluttered, but the one worst thing is the about-button. It is small, it doesn't make much difference in what parts of the screen has the end-of-mission info covering it, leading to it feeling unnecessary all in all.

The way the new stats are displayed is also a tougher grid to easily read.

While it is nice that you try to better things up, I don't think I've ever felt I needed a sort/search function in the loot, but that may just be me. (It is also slightly wonky how the highest ranked item based on importance is 429 alloy plates and not, say, "Harrow Chassis Blueprint" or "Ayatan Cyan Star". There's also the argument to be made that one Tennos junk is another Tennos treasure.)

While on the subject of slightly wonky things, I just did a capture mission where at the end, the chosen stat to display was my 17% damage dealt. Not that I had the most kills (by 2, so not much to show off) or the most headshots (only 2, so same there), or my 300% fire accuracy (which I find slightly fun). I think it may be better to be able to without extra effort see more stats and think "oh, I didn't do the best damagewise, but I sure was accurate and killed a lot anyways". I ramble because I do not quite know how to explain my thoughts regarding this point ^^'

The new background is nice, with the frames of the mission seen easily. I do think it all in all has potential. I can more easily see my focus rewards, for instance.

Another half unrelated point: Ordis.

Back in the starting quests, his comments felt way more natural than they do now. Contrast say, Vors Prize and Corpus Gas City Sabotage/Disruption. While he's still my favourite NPC, he is more so on his old credits and not from new voice lines. Please, consider making him a bit more realistic and "oh he's glitched" again, instead of theatralic and "May Ordis suggest RUNNING FOR YOUR LIIIFE"-like. Side note, he's still precious.

1 час назад, TonySlows сказал:

Thank you for all the content and hotfixes.

Please, please, please look into the Smeeta crit buff having a negative effect on melee crits/damage.

For example: red crits become orange, etc.

This has been bugged since the melee rework 2.9ish or w/e.

how is this a bug?? smeta sets crit chance to a fix amount of %. Thats intended. Stupid, but intended. Like, a negative thing from a super useful cat, which may change ur mind so u will use adarza insted smeeta. 

15 minutes ago, MBaldelli said:

(...)  How 'bout adding a few more to the credit pyre considering we see things like this... (...)

Why, yes please. I'd not be surprised if there were more old stuff laying around as well ^^'

Relay strut component blueprints is the only one I can think of at the moment though.

Known issues: Autoexposure
Suggested fix: Make it a toggle again

Rest has been said

Edit: Oh boy... please stop angling the UI! Noticed it on the incubator for example, but that can't be the only place DE put it, judging from the screenshot on the next page. Is straight and readable all the way through doable? With letters and symbols staying the same size? Why "improvements" like these are necessary is beyond me!

2 minutes ago, Wanettedeath said:

Why, yes please. I'd not be surprised if there were more old stuff laying around as well ^^'

Relay strut component blueprints is the only one I can think of at the moment though.

I edited the message shortly after you posted this.  It's included along with the blueprints for the Razorback Cipher and the Fomorian Disruptor given that DE has automated the distribution of them each time the show up in the map.  

What the hell happend with the brightness and saturation of this game again?I got used to how it looked (it wasn't always perfect but...),but now again,it looks horrible,typically bright too bright and dark too dark,and even the colors look a bit,well different.

Come on 😕

(My display settings didn't changed,checked)

Did something happened to the spawn rate?

It's impossible to get anywhere near farming protea, even killing them as soon as they appear with Mesa I'm far from achieving 75.
With two mesa we even could only achieve 50 out of 100 it;s ridiculous, increase the spawn rate and have more timer drop I don't recall seeing any on top of it.

First of all, I hate UI changes, you are making me relearn where I can find the informations I need. I hate forced UI updates even more: why cant you just let me decide which one I want to use??

I will start with the things I like and should be kept: 

• warframe being displayed in the background, its nice, they look cool
  • reward search and sort option

The thing I dislike/needs to be worked on/bad design choices:

• why move the rewards to the right? pointless, it is not where Im looking
  • the importance order needs to be fixed: why are the resources the first to be displayed? who cares? my sortie drop (anasa) was in the middle of all the stuffs, you'd think the sortie reward is important.
  • mods are now mixed with everything else, it should be kept seperately, like it used to.
  • I can no longer access the information about my squadmates equipment, when I hover the cursor over their name (a white thingie used to appear with detailed information)
  • syndicates should not be displayed on the front page, again, who cares? the stats on the other hand have useful inromations that should not be hidden on the 2nd page
    • also has anyone thought about what it feels like to read the stats now? the numbers should be close to each other and should not be streched out
  • WHY CHANGE THE INBOX???? It used to be a cool hologram coming out of our warframes hands and now its another lame panel. Who thought it was an upgrade???
  • If you are gonna force this UI customization (which you shouldnt) at least give us more options because t theme, background and music(???) isnt gonna cut it, (at least an end mission screen option).
  • also: I prefer knowing with which equipment how many focus I gained

So please, please, please: let us decide what informations we need, want to be displayed, in which order and let us revert back to the previous one. Or fix the problems I wrote.

A bug I noticed: opening profile and euipments have a companion with a PATH name displayed:/Lotus/Language/InfestedMicroplanet/InfestedCritterCommonName.

Archived