The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Derelict Shift: Hotfix 28.3.2

[DE]Megan

hace 6 minutos, Voltage dijo:

Thank you for the hotfix.

I'm afraid this new UI needs alot more than music added. There needs to be more information and smarter use of the screen real estate as mentioned in January from Pablo's thread. The screen should be expanded by default or atleast have a memory for player preferences. Having to expand a UI menu every single mission for a screen that was expanded for years feels just as bad as hover-overs. 😕

Being expanded by default goes against their design choose of having player's Warframes show up there. But I agree the Statistics screen need better layout usage it's a lot of unused space. 

ty for the hotfix but goddamn, the new ui, it frankly annoys me it lacks old ones functionality, please for the love of god functionality over looks, you cannot see your weapon ranks anymore in the end of mission screen and the way ui displayed resources and damage dealt, ect. stats was better in  old one.  in addition, after doing a mission you used to be able to click on your top left icon and leave squad, now you cant. what is the point of the new ui if it adds extra unneccesarry  menu layers you need to click through and actually worsens functionality, been doing a few missions and it kinda makes me annoyed despite looking good

you can fix this but please functionality over looks or there is no point, you primarily use the damned ui, not just stare at it contemplating if you actually want to play

rest of the update is great though sorry for the rant but for the love of god dont make this worse

3 minutes ago, Sir_Mustur_Spurclur said:

ty for the hotfix but goddamn, the new ui, it frankly annoys me it lacks old ones functionality, please for the love of god functionality over looks, you cannot see your weapon ranks anymore in the end of mission screen and the way ui displayed resources and damage dealt, ect. stats was better in  old one.  in addition, after doing a mission you used to be able to click on your top left icon and leave squad, now you cant. what is the point of the new ui if it adds extra unneccesarry  menu layers you need to click through and actually worsens functionality, been doing a few missions and it kinda makes me annoyed despite looking good

you can fix this but please functionality over looks or there is no point, you primarily use the damned ui, not just stare at it contemplating if you actually want to play

rest of the update is great though sorry for the rant but for the love of god dont make this worse

+1

5 minutes ago, Costanzafaust said:

Fixed the Helminth not having any collision (and apparently a poor dental plan).

This was the only reason I was able to recover some of my decorations that were previously in the spot where Helminth is now.  I hope you've accounted for that. Think of the Noggles!

Welp you still have the option to clear the room of all decorations.

11 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the hotfix.

I'm afraid this new UI needs alot more than music added. There needs to be more information and smarter use of the screen real estate as mentioned in January from Pablo's thread. The screen should be expanded by default or atleast have a memory for player preferences. Having to expand a UI menu every single mission for a screen that was expanded for years feels just as bad as hover-overs. 😕

I second this. with the addition that once we are loaded back into our orbiter the fashion frame display at the top fades away and shows us that we are back in the orbiter. and expand the player preference menu to the sorting options because currently the 'importance' option is showing mostly the common resources first and not things like rare mods etc.

To be honest id also rather see two of the columns in the resource section of the results/progress screen converted back to a section dedicated to mods like the previous screen had as well.

Archived