Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Derelict Shift: Hotfix 28.3.3

[DE]Megan

hace 1 minuto, adamek561 dijo:

Agree. Also the fact that you have to click every time you wanna switch from loot to stats is also really annoying

As many people is saying, It seems like console UI when you can assign a controller key to that button to switch fast.

End of mission screen... graphics for the items/factions/schools too large, means less space for information. Thought I'd get used to it, but hasn't happened. A way to turn off the large icons for a streamlined view that would get more information on the screen might do it... that's assuming there is any point keeping the larger icons - maybe some players like them. I prefer lists to scanning in 2D for info. Otherwise the new layout and background feels pretty good.

I've not tried levelling any gear since the change, hopefully that progress it still obvious.

I also agree with the suggestion of remembering whether we maximise the detail or not.

After playing for a few days the new end of mission UI still feels like an almost complete downgrade to what we had before. On the old one we could see stats and loot all on the same page with a separate tab for syndicate progress (which doesn't usually matter all that much compared to everything we get on the main page). Can we please have the old UI back or at least the option to choose which one we prefer?

~Escape key, Primarily in Fortuna is still an issue
~Dont hold our hand with toroid trading for standing. If I want to use a lazulite toroid for 12k standing and I only have 9K daily left and waste 3k, im fine with that. Let me make my decisions on how I manage my gameplay.
~Allow some toggle for new UI layout to not be utilized, at least let us turn off music and change scaling.
~!!! Add transparency to tab menu for ingame. Holy we dont need to completely block our vision to check one little thing.

UI doesn’t show ducat value of a relic reward until you have loaded into the orbiter enough to update the results screen to the last mission results screen. Specifically blueprints, parts seem fine at least sometimes.

edit- some blueprints seem fine, problem was noticed on the bronco prime blueprint.

Please give us a way to resize the end-screen/reward screen, i am playing in 4k the screen is gigantic. Give us a way to resize it like the HUD option to make it smaller or larger by our own choice/preference. As it is now there are a lot of wasted space which can be used to show more loot on the right hand side. As seen by the introduction GIF made on [UPDATE 28.3.0] which makes it even worse on 4k.

All "reach the secure area" missions in the Orb Valis need a fix for me? Yes it repeats every time. 3 days now. Try to hack doors, and while I can hack, they will not open. Alarms always trigger. Cannot complete "Enrichment Lab" mission will not raise the dome at the end?

On 2020-08-13 at 4:37 PM, Voltage said:

Please consider re-overhauling the UI for mission results. This was discussed in January on two separate Dev workshop posts, and it seems the heavy feedback asking for "function over fashion" was not considered. This UI really is a downgrade even if it is visually updated...

I disagree.

I personally believe that the result is in most ways function over fashion. Having the mission stats hidden after a button click is actually better. Those stats are "fashion", they serve no purpose. It's purely cosmetic in every sense. Dedicating the whole screen realstate to actual practical things like loot and the faction progress (that was previously hidden) is a step in the right direction.

Also you used to see the same result screen 3 times:
- once at mission end, you could scroll and check things very quickly for 10 seconds (fade to black)
- a second time for that loading screen that did not allow you to scroll and check everything very well (fade to black again)
- then a third time after loading back in your ship

The new design smoothly merges the second and third steps.... it would be even better if you could scroll and click around while loading... but thats ok I guess, might be a technical issue.

The only real problem I see with this new layout is that you don't have the option to have it always maximized. I, for one, always click the + button. For me this update removed an extra step, clicking to see factions results, but added a new one, having to click that + button every single time.

Clicking to see truly useless information like those stats is not an issue for me, there is no real value in having those data point other then bragging rights with your friends or something of the sort. It is extra information, extra information can be seen after a click. This is progress.

Thanks for the hotfix!

New bug: Galvarc is now broken. Instead of firing the beams for a set period of time, it only flashes them for one tick of damage before reloading. Makes it pretty much unusable. Tested with galvarc mk. III.

Am 14.8.2020 um 05:46 schrieb master_of_destiny:

Lord knows it'll be the next thing people are angry about, and then conveniently forget in two weeks when the new content drops.

Nah, we don't forget. We just get tired after a while, having things made as clear as possible...We just don't write about the old issues anymore, because we already did that in full detail and I don't think there's more a player can do. Except for quitting at one point. The PSA-change "Autoexposure" forced me to for example.

On 2020-08-13 at 1:37 PM, Tradebanned said:

This is what I think about the new mission screen 
1- Tab in mission 

There is a scroll bar, but can you even access it?

When using tab, you can quickly access to the mission results. There is a problem there already: We dont see the rare loots first.We should get first the rare loots, that we see at the left of the screen exemple: STEEL ESSENCES, argon, kuva

For exemple, after getting the whole first screen full of ressources, we cant quickly see how many Steel essences we got.
2- The mission results

You really have to think about what is really rare or not, Alloy plate more important than Crisma toroid? unknown.png

We have access to a search bar, but when closing the mission results, we have to search again. Which make this feature useless. 

unknown.png

We should be able to still have the icon after leaving the mission rewards.

Edit: For the peoples saying "Press P then instead of tab" ... what is the use of tab then ? 

Revert Wukong.

Tried tab it doesn't work, it's always been "p".

hace 45 minutos, Newbashi dijo:

I disagree.

I personally believe that the result is in most ways function over fashion. Having the mission stats hidden after a button click is actually better. Those stats are "fashion", they serve no purpose. It's purely cosmetic in every sense. Dedicating the whole screen realstate to actual practical things like loot and the faction progress (that was previously hidden) is a step in the right direction.

Also you used to see the same result screen 3 times:
- once at mission end, you could scroll and check things very quickly for 10 seconds (fade to black)
- a second time for that loading screen that did not allow you to scroll and check everything very well (fade to black again)
- then a third time after loading back in your ship

The new design smoothly merges the second and third steps.... it would be even better if you could scroll and click around while loading... but thats ok I guess, might be a technical issue.

The only real problem I see with this new layout is that you don't have the option to have it always maximized. I, for one, always click the + button. For me this update removed an extra step, clicking to see factions results, but added a new one, having to click that + button every single time.

Clicking to see truly useless information like those stats is not an issue for me, there is no real value in having those data point other then bragging rights with your friends or something of the sort. It is extra information, extra information can be seen after a click. This is progress.

I'm not agree with you. Stats are really usefull when you want to see the amount of damage you do, damage you receive, amount of enemies killed (for example: saryn, octavia, mriage with augment mod-frames that can make a lot of damage alone even with allies), those stats are important to see if your build is working or not.

If you are interested in making a headshot build for primary or secondary, knowing the amoung of headshot and enemies killed is important to improve yourself.

10 minutes ago, lhardy said:

I'm not agree with you. Stats are really usefull when you want to see the amount of damage you do, damage you receive, amount of enemies killed (for example: saryn, octavia, mriage with augment mod-frames that can make a lot of damage alone even with allies), those stats are important to see if your build is working or not.

If you are interested in making a headshot build for primary or secondary, knowing the amoung of headshot and enemies killed is important to improve yourself.

Ok, how many times do you do that as opposed to the times you don't? Maybe I went to far with the stats being useless, but they are certainly less usefull.

How many times do you tweak your build? When you do tweak your build why don't you go to the Simulacron? I still stand by the decision of hiding the Stats, but I'll lower the volume here and say that stats are less usefull then the information now being presented

hace 2 minutos, Newbashi dijo:

Ok, how many times do you do that as opposed to the times you don't? Maybe I went to far with the stats being useless, but they are certainly less usefull.

How many times do you tweak your build? When you do tweak your build why don't you go to the Simulacron? I still stand by the decision of hiding the Stats, but I'll lower the volume here and say that stats are less usefull then the information now being presented

I see the stats 95% times, most of the to compare damage and see who had made more damage than me and which warframe.

When I go to ESO, I always see the amount of damage, warframe who had made more damage, the amount of kills I made and compare with the others and learn from that.

Times I tweak my build....It depends on the frame and the time I have been playing. Right now I'm tweaking my melee weapons for Steel Path cause I make little damage compared with the other 3 cause my builds weren't prepared to scale with combo and I learnt that Primed Pressure Point is not the best mod for Steel Path because It exists Condition Overload that scales with the amount of status applied, blood rush and gladiator mods.

On 2020-08-13 at 11:13 PM, Hawkeye2404 said:

I know I'm a little late to the party, but whatever. Why make Wukong's Cloud Walker not be affected by sprint speed? Also, why is it still being affected by things that slow you down then? For instance, I have the Hobbled Dragon Key on, and my Cloud Walker can literally only go 1/8th of the disntance it usually can. This is ridiculous. Either revert the nerf, or make it not be affected by slows please!

It's affected by warframe speed (which is separate from sprint). It's not a bug

Archived