Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Derelict Shift: Hotfix 28.3.3

[DE]Megan

44 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Static Reactor Prime Sigil removing details (including Prime details) when equipped on a Warframe

This should be a feature. There are frames it improved not just ones with missing body parts.  We finally had a way of removing the lobster tail and saryn's bloated leg tumor without hurting overall visuals

6 minutes ago, Fast_Pickle said:

This should be a feature. There are frames it improved not just ones with missing body parts.  We finally had a way of removing the lobster tail and saryn's bloated leg tumor without hurting overall visuals

I don't have the sigil though, so perhaps they could instead add a button for it?

48分钟前 , Voltage 说:

Thanks for the hotfix.

Please consider re-overhauling the UI for mission results. This was discussed in January on two separate Dev workshop posts, and it seems the heavy feedback asking for "function over fashion" was not considered. This UI really is a downgrade even if it is visually updated...

The priority of items to be shown is also kinda weird, arcanes from tridolon is at the bottom so I had to scroll down to check what arcanes I got (one doing 5x3 usually dont really care how many resources they got from hunts, right?), also steel essence is lower in the rank in survival missions, after relics and some useless resources, its just weird. Over all like the new UI, but the in mission time needs to be in some where more obvious and in larger fonts. Please consider these.

Completely off-topic and nothing included in this latest update, but would you ladies and gents consider not just expanding the amount of purchasable riven slots (total capacity) as you have in the past, but perhaps also expanding load-out slots in this regard? Would be kinda nice if MR 30 isn't the last new load-out slot as we continue to get more and more base frames and more updated to their primed versions. Just a thought. Just a convenience thing and something else to burn up some plat on 😛

Garuda's Talons and exalted melee are still broken in this hotfix

DE, can we please get any word on this? This has been a bug for almost 13 weeks, there have been numerous other people reporting the bug, and I have been reporting the bug for almost two months. Please, even just acknowledging that this is a bug and it's being looked into.

Thank you for the update.

Considering that this update is going to be Infested themed, could Nidus' energy colors PLEASE be fixed? It's been almost a year since it has been reported and there has been no news of a fix coming since.

vor einer Stunde schrieb tipsy_princess:

forced autoexposure and color correction should gone.

And this has been an issue since June...

Edit:

vor 56 Minuten schrieb MouadSaqui:

this is getting ridiculous, everytime you guys update this game you break it even more,

*points* He's right you know

I don't know if it's a problem, but since the last update, the damage of the AMP vs Eidolon shields, is too irregular or too unreal, that is, even with a high void strike charge (+35 vs) and shooting using propa, I managed to drop just 300 damage to the Teralyst's shield, which does not make sense, but if the damage is critical if it jumps too high.
Why is the non-critical damage too low and unreal even with a wisp + void strike + volt shield?

Amp models are still broken. Every brace except for Clapkra is tilted clockwise noticeably, all the scaffolds are tilted by varying degrees, and all the prisms seem to be a bit too far forward. Over a year ago, you said you would work on fixing rotation on a piece by piece basis. Shortly after, a hotfix rotated the Fortuna amps to make them face forwards, and Fortuna scaffolds were no longer sideways, but this also broke the Cetus scaffolds as well. Since then, there have been no changes. Are there any plans to fix those?

21 minutes ago, Lavender_Behelit said:

The priority of items to be shown is also kinda weird, arcanes from tridolon is at the bottom so I had to scroll down to check what arcanes I got (one doing 5x3 usually dont really care how many resources they got from hunts, right?), also steel essence is lower in the rank in survival missions, after relics and some useless resources, its just weird. Over all like the new UI, but the in mission time needs to be in some where more obvious and in larger fonts. Please consider these.

Well apparently the rewards you see during the End of Mission screen are ordered alphabetically rather than by actual level of importance. If you sort by either IMPORTANCE or NAME, pretty much the same thing happens. You can also see this happen when you try to exchange Toroids for standing in the syndicate screen for example. Toroid types are ordered alphabetically rather than by the actual amount of standing they give. This UI just a mess...

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed a nonfunctional option in the Companion Customization screen.

Nooooooo Megan how could you! My poor future Battle Puppy's 😞 The system deserved to see masses of Cute Cuddly Furballs of Death roaming alongside the Tenno. Sad times, sad times indeed 😞 

At least you allowed the one i did switch to stay as it is 🙂 Please please pretty please, i beg you oh powerful ones, don't take her away from me.

Spoiler

lU9iapY.jpg

Just found out we cannot do damage trough the limbo rift anymore
Previously it was possible to damage enemies grabbed by khora 4 from the inside of a limbo globe.

Stealth nerf again?
These kind of shady actions drive the players away. yeey.

25 minutes ago, Jordingdong1998 said:

Whats going on with the games lighting? I don't know if its only me but my game looks washed out since the mainline update, is anyone else having issues.

Yes, same issue. I certainly hope they are planning to fix this. It does not look good.

Archived